Stacey Abrams?Seriously?Democrat Response.Is This The Best The Democrats Can Come Up With?

Lowest black unemployment is racist lol ok ok you got me haha

What policies did Trump put in to place that specifically targeted lowering black unemployment? Be Specific.

democrat mental limitation on display. ^^^^^

You're right. How dare I ask for specifics for someones claims. How democratic of me.

Leave it to a liberal to be incapable of grasping the notion that an improving economy for all Americans means an improving economy for black Americans and white Americans and Asian Americans and Latino Americans etc. The racist leftists are so obsessed with dividing everyone into categories from which they must never be released, and which must forever be in contention with each other, they cannot see that what is good for America is good for all Americans, even when it is right in front of their face. They are disgraceful and idiotic.

So Trump did nothing specifically for lowering black unemployment, so we're right back to the fact that he's a racist, doesn't actually give a shit about minorities, and you have no proof of him doing anything that disproves that.

Yet again you turnips prove my point each time you post.
So why SHOULD he single out Blacks for special help when Blacks are unwilling to do what we can to remove ourselves from the "victim" status or free ourselves from our "slave" mentality?

You are a prime example of what is wrong with us.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

What policies did Trump put in to place that specifically targeted lowering black unemployment? Be Specific.

You're right. How dare I ask for specifics for someones claims. How democratic of me.

Leave it to a liberal to be incapable of grasping the notion that an improving economy for all Americans means an improving economy for black Americans and white Americans and Asian Americans and Latino Americans etc. The racist leftists are so obsessed with dividing everyone into categories from which they must never be released, and which must forever be in contention with each other, they cannot see that what is good for America is good for all Americans, even when it is right in front of their face. They are disgraceful and idiotic.

So Trump did nothing specifically for lowering black unemployment, so we're right back to the fact that he's a racist, doesn't actually give a shit about minorities, and you have no proof of him doing anything that disproves that.

you Are delusional .. look at democrat run black neighborhoods that is racism.. meanwhile black republicans are very happy

So why SHOULD he single out Blacks for special help when Blacks are unwilling to do what we can to remove ourselves from the "victim" status or free ourselves from our "slave" mentality?

You fools are trying to act like Trump ISN'T a racist. Your proof is that black unemployment is down. You admit that unemployment is down for everyone and just happens to include black people. This is a byproduct and does nothing to dispel the notion that he's a racist. Which he is.

Get it yet?
Of course you don't, you're a Trump supporter.

you Are delusional .. look at democrat run black neighborhoods that is racism.. meanwhile black republicans are very happy

Again, proof? Of course not. You live in a fantasy world.

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats in all of history of America there is no comparison lol

All cries of racial oppression only comes from towns run by democrats in all of history of America there is no comparison lol

It's like your allergic to backing up anything you say with supporting evidence or data.

Or

You're making it all up.

Which is more likely?

You fools are trying to act like Trump ISN'T a racist. Your proof is that black unemployment is down. You admit that unemployment is down for everyone and just happens to include black people. This is a byproduct and does nothing to dispel the notion that he's a racist. Which he is.

Get it yet?
Of course you don't, you're a Trump supporter.
Which POTUS has been better for us?

LBJ?

PFFFT.

Obama???

LOLOL

D.J. Trump is Black America's best friend.

It's like your allergic to backing up anything you say with supporting evidence or data.

Or

You're making it all up.

Which is more likely?
Detroit Chicago Baltimore Camden Boston New York California all cries of black oppression all run by democrats for years.. fact

Or

You're making it all up.

Which is more likely?
Detroit Chicago Baltimore Camden Boston New York California all cries of black oppression all run by democrats for years.. fact

At this point I'm going to have to say you clearly don't understand what a fact is and how to support a claim with evidence.

A list of cities and a 10 word statement are not a fact but rather a weak opinion.

G.E.D.? Am I right?

Or

You're making it all up.

Which is more likely?

At this point I'm going to have to say you clearly don't understand what a fact is and how to support a claim with evidence.

A list of cities and a 10 word statement are not a fact but rather a weak opinion.

G.E.D.? Am I right?
The fact is I can’t find a republican towns where blacks alhave ever rioted for racial oppression... sorry that’s the fact enjoy it

:CryingCow: :huh1: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: Aren't us normal people all saying, "Why Her"? If they wanted Stacey to deliver the democrat response, they may as well had Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, or The Genius Cortez deliver the response.
Lets face it, she doesn't look good, is not even close to being well spoken, actually thought she could win a Senate seat in Georgia. Overall, not a very likeable person.
And she is the chosen one?
The Democrats may as well should of had Bert and Ernie deliver the response, or maybe even Rachael Doolazol.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

The ignorance of your average Republican right wing dingbat never fails to amaze.

You got a law degree from Yale?
No? Oh.
You ever been appointed leader in a state House of Representatives?
No? Oh.
You ever have a job as Deputy City Attorney for Atlanta?
No? Oh.

Well aren't YOU the ignorant racist pig?

You've never even heard her speak. How the fuck would a racist like you know she's "not even close to being well spoken" when bigots like you would never give her five minutes in the first place.

:CryingCow: :huh1: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: Aren't us normal people all saying, "Why Her"? If they wanted Stacey to deliver the democrat response, they may as well had Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, or The Genius Cortez deliver the response.
Lets face it, she doesn't look good, is not even close to being well spoken, actually thought she could win a Senate seat in Georgia. Overall, not a very likeable person.
And she is the chosen one?
The Democrats may as well should of had Bert and Ernie deliver the response, or maybe even Rachael Doolazol.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

She could run circles around your honky ass:

Minority Leader of the Georgia House of Representatives
In office

January 10, 2011 – July 1, 2017
Preceded by DuBose Porter
Succeeded by Bob Trammell
Member of the Georgia House of Representatives
from the 89th district
In office

January 14, 2013 – August 25, 2017
Preceded by Earnest Williams
Succeeded by Bee Nguyen
Member of the Georgia House of Representatives
from the 84th district
In office

January 8, 2007 – January 14, 2013
Preceded by JoAnn McClinton
Succeeded by Rahn Mayo
Personal details
Born

Stacey Yvonne Abrams

December 9, 1973 (age 45)
Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
Political party Democratic
Relatives Leslie Abrams (sister)
Education Spelman College (BA)
University of Texas, Austin(MPA)
Yale University (JD)
Website Official website

....t.

Thanks for proving my point about hysterical illogical Democrats who are incapable of seeing Americans as anything other than sharply defined and segregated groups locked in a death struggle. Your ilk is un-American and terminally stupid.

This person who apparently her claim to fame is she LOST AN ELECTION AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE LOST is giving the Democrat response to the SOTU!!!

Is this really the best the Democrats can do???

She holds no political office and her politics, apparently, are very extreme to the left!!!

Don't the Democrats have any normal people anymore???

That is one Obese Fat Ass. Hope they can put enough makeup on the sow to hide her whiteheads and pustules.

She’s ugly, fat, and lazy.

Perfect for the DemTwat party.

Hide your Refrigerators!

Your mama so fat jokes welcome!

This person who apparently her claim to fame is she LOST AN ELECTION AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE LOST is giving the Democrat response to the SOTU!!!

Is this really the best the Democrats can do???

She holds no political office and her politics, apparently, are very extreme to the left!!!

Don't the Democrats have any normal people anymore???

Aren't you the same crybaby who wet his pants last week because some author you never heard of was running for President?

You seem to have a thing for melting into a puddle over what other people are doing. Why is that exactly?

Oh and this just in ---- there's no reason you have to "hold office" to make a speech. Who knew.

Forum List

Back