Newsweek asks if Stacey Abrams can save Democrats 'again' in flattering profile

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Is Liz Cheney, CNN and others claiming that she poses a threat to America since she stated that her election was stolen and still hasn't conceded?

"Abrams, who famously turned a bitter loss in Georgia's 2018 governor race into a powerful get-out-the-vote movement that helped deliver the White House and Congress to Democrats, is increasingly looking like a possible savior, although it's far too early in the process to place safe bets," Friess wrote.

Abrams ran in 2018 and lost against Republican Brian Kemp. She lost by a margin of almost 60,000 votes but claims her loss was due to voter suppression and never formally conceded. Abrams continued her claim that the race was stolen from her when she campaigned for Democrat Terry McAuliffe in Virginia.

"You see, I'm here to tell you that just because you win doesn't mean [you've] won," Abrams said during an October rally. "I come from a state where I was not entitled to become the governor, but as an American citizen and as a citizen of Georgia, I'm going to fight for every person who has the right to vote to be able to cast that vote. And here in Virginia, you need to cast that vote for Terry McAuliffe!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back