‘You Can’t Show Up At The Winner’s Window With Loser’s Tickets’ - Missouri Democratic Congressman William Lacy Clay on Stacey Abrams

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Missouri Democratic Congressman William Lacy Clay slammed failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams’ public campaign to be former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate Tuesday as “inappropriate.”

“Here’s what I do know. And it’s like all of the other presidential candidates, Democratic presidential primary candidates and their supporters, okay, we went through a process, Bernie Sanders has conceded, and this applies to Stacey [Abrams] too,” Clay said on the “Tangazo!” Podcast. “You know, at the race track, you cannot show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets. You haven’t won anything. You can’t show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets and demand anything.'

Clay went on to call Abrams’ public lobbying for the number two spot as “offensive.” “For you to be out there marketing and putting on a PR campaign that way, I think it’s inappropriate.”

“I will listen to what she has to say, but given her relative lack of experience, I am not convinced she would be the right way to go,”
-- Democratic strategist Jim Manley

SUMMARY:
A shameless, self-promoting loser with no experience and no real accomplishments

Biden=, at best, is already a weak candidate who desperately needs a strong, experienced VP running mate to give him all the help to win he can get. Abrams ain't it. Considering, as well, that whoever Biden's running mate will be needs to be someone trusted and capable enough to step in and take over as President the day after Biden takes his oath of office, the thought of 'President Abrams' scares the hell out Democrat even more than the thought of 'President Biden' does.

“I will listen to what she has to say, but given her relative lack of experience, I am not convinced she would be the right way to go,” Democratic strategist Jim Manley

Well, when the party nominee summarily eliminates half of his potential running mates because they have a dick, you have to lower your standards.

Does that eliminate Abrams?

:p

Missouri Democratic Congressman William Lacy Clay slammed failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams’ public campaign to be former Vice President Joe Biden’s running mate Tuesday as “inappropriate.”

“Here’s what I do know. And it’s like all of the other presidential candidates, Democratic presidential primary candidates and their supporters, okay, we went through a process, Bernie Sanders has conceded, and this applies to Stacey [Abrams] too,” Clay said on the “Tangazo!” Podcast. “You know, at the race track, you cannot show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets. You haven’t won anything. You can’t show up at the winner’s window with loser’s tickets and demand anything.'

Clay went on to call Abrams’ public lobbying for the number two spot as “offensive.” “For you to be out there marketing and putting on a PR campaign that way, I think it’s inappropriate.”

“I will listen to what she has to say, but given her relative lack of experience, I am not convinced she would be the right way to go,”

SUMMARY:
A shameless, self-promoting loser with no experience and no real accomplishments

Biden=, at best, is already a weak candidate who desperately needs a strong, experienced VP running mate to give him all the help to win he can get. Abrams ain't it. Considering, as well, that whoever Biden's running mate will be needs to be someone trusted and capable enough to step in and take over as President the day after Biden takes his oath of office, the thought of 'President Abrams' scares the hell out Democrat even more than the thought of 'President Biden' does.

“I will listen to what she has to say, but given her relative lack of experience, I am not convinced she would be the right way to go,” Democratic strategist Jim Manley

There are a lot of other broads that Bite Me can choose.

how about Rashida Tlaib- from the critical state of Michigan?

how about Rachel Levine- would be the First She-Male to run for VP?

how about Rosie O'Donnell- she was the first ultraliberal to hate Donald Trump- way back in 06? Long before the Clintons hated him for sure

SUMMARY:

how about Rosie O'Donnell- she was the first ultraliberal to hate Donald Trump- way back in 06? Long before the Clintons hated him for sure

If dat dere Joe is gonna be teh new Obama, dey gots to be black. None of dem is black, is dey?

SUMMARY:

If dat dere Joe is gonna be teh new Obama, dey gots to be black. None of dem is black, is dey?

Fair enough, then how about Maxine Waters? She has shown interest in running for national office, no? How about that black broad from the south who is in Congress and wears the cowboy hat?

SUMMARY:

Fair enough, then how about Maxine Waters? She has shown interest in running for national office, no? How about that black broad from the south who is in Congress and wears the cowboy hat?

Sheila Jackson Lee from Texas or Frederica Smith Wilson from Florida? They're both idiots so either one would be qualified.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back