Stacey Abrams?Seriously?Democrat Response.Is This The Best The Democrats Can Come Up With?

What is she going to do? Raise the taxes massively for not the greatest results? Remember I would love a person getting into the SOTU with a weapon and kill the white dresses.

Do they think Stacey Abrams is going to WOW the American people with her brand of radical left-wing politics?

once AGAIN --- you came in here crying the blues that you "never heard of her", now suddenly you've got her whole life manifesto in hand?

You're just a lying hypocrite, aintchya.
Sounds like you're out of answers, so you attack me for asking the questions!!!

I don't NEED to come up with an answer. YOU do.

The question (still) being, who in the wide world of fuck are you to sit on your throne granting "approval" for who may run for president and who a political party you're not even part of may designate to give its speech?

This person who apparently her claim to fame is she LOST AN ELECTION AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE LOST is giving the Democrat response to the SOTU!!!

Is this really the best the Democrats can do???

She holds no political office and her politics, apparently, are very extreme to the left!!!

Don't the Democrats have any normal people anymore???
Whoa....THIS mofo is TRIGGEREDT!!!

AgreeableSecondaryCoot-small.gif

It's hilarious that the Dems have a rebuttal rehearsed. Before the President has even given his address. It's as if they feel that no matter what he says... They absolutely must say something to the contrary, or negative.

Aren't you the same crybaby who wet his pants last week because some author you never heard of was running for President?

You seem to have a thing for melting into a puddle over what other people are doing. Why is that exactly?
The thing I'm wondering is why the Democrats are so hard up they are inviting someone no one has heard of to give the SOTU response.

See that? You just did it AGAIN.

Whence comes this arrogant pigheadedness that makes you think you must have "heard of" somebody in order for them to be legitimate? Are you some kind of narcissist?
Just answer my question, who the hell is Stacey Abrams and why the hell is she giving the SOTU response for the Democrats???

Don't you have anyone better than this no-name who lost the election???

I believe she's a Georgian who ran for office. I don't live in Georgia so I don't really know her.

But I also didn't run to USMB to throw up a whiny thread about the fact that I didn't know. You did that. We're still trying to figure out what the fuck your problem is. But it's interesting you just said she "lost the election" after claiming you never heard of her. Which is it?

Finally "I" don't "have" anyone to give speeches. That's the political party's job. They do it after every SOTU. Maybe you never noticed. And they can appoint anybody they want to do so, that's their business. Not yours or mine. Presumably they pick the person who can best articulate what they want said. Ain't rocket surgery.

Fer fuck's sake take a PILL already. If one more obscure person decides to go to the bathroom you'll have yourself a stroke.
The response to the SOTU is usually where political careers go to die.

Abrams will most likely be the opposite

The opposite? Hell, her political career died a couple months ago.

This person who apparently her claim to fame is she LOST AN ELECTION AND REFUSED TO ADMIT SHE LOST is giving the Democrat response to the SOTU!!!

She holds no political office and her politics, apparently, are very extreme to the left!!!

Aren't you the same crybaby who wet his pants last week because some author you never heard of was running for President?

You seem to have a thing for melting into a puddle over what other people are doing. Why is that exactly?

Oh and this just in ---- there's no reason you have to "hold office" to make a speech. Who knew.

The Democrats couldn't think of ANYBODY else?

Trump and Abrams are opposites!!!

Trump won his election and is now the most powerful man in the world!!!

Abrams lost her election, and has no power at all!!!

Also, she's a SORE LOSER!!!

Oh and this just in ---- there's no reason you have to "hold office" to make a speech. Who knew.

The Democrats couldn't think of ANYBODY else?

They did, but none of them wanted to look like a fool.

All the rest of the Far left are already running for President anything they say will be used against them in the election. SOoooooo We'll send this Sore loser who everybody disregards and has no further political future to spew our message and that will keep the black folks happy. But they really wish they had a Hispanic with good English speaking skill. Venda Aqui! Por favor

The opposite? Hell, her political career died a couple months ago.

That remains to be seen doesn't it?

Huh? Guess you didn't keep up with the elections, what a shock.
"Keeping up with elections" has nothing to do with anything.

You think losing one election ends a political career?

Are you that stupid?

No, although the way she lost did end her political career....dumbass.

Shes. loser and a sore one at that. Perfect fit for the dems. Cant wait to hear this huge intellect..I predict we'll need a translator

First thing Jabba The Butt will do is curse Han Solo for the money he owes her, and then cry about racism that really doesn’t exist except in some dark mountain valley outsiders haven’t seen in 100 years.

Then she’ll talk about wealth redistribution, class warfare, global warming, guaranteed income, free healthcare, free tuition, and giving illegals the right to vote.

latest

The speech was written for her just
Like all her campaign speeches. She’s a sock puppet.

Shes. loser and a sore one at that. Perfect fit for the dems. Cant wait to hear this huge intellect..I predict we'll need a translator

Forum List

Back