Stacey Abrams?Seriously?Democrat Response.Is This The Best The Democrats Can Come Up With?

:CryingCow: :huh1: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: Aren't us normal people all saying, "Why Her"? If they wanted Stacey to deliver the democrat response, they may as well had Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, or The Genius Cortez deliver the response.
Lets face it, she doesn't look good, is not even close to being well spoken, actually thought she could win a Senate seat in Georgia. Overall, not a very likeable person.
And she is the chosen one?
The Democrats may as well should of had Bert and Ernie deliver the response, or maybe even Rachael Doolazol.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Even as someone who wants the Dems to win the next election.. I think she is a Very Poor Choice.

Kamala Harris, for just one of many, is much more articulate and TV worthy, and already won State-wide elections in California as AG and Senator.

Not even on Radio would Abrams be a good choice. Forget TV.
`

Last edited:
She will spew today’s biggest racist actions.. victim hood mentality. She willl make millions of people of color believe trump is a racist keeping them from being successful. She will be paid greatly to help white democrats control more blacks

But Trump is a racist.
Lowest black unemployment is racist lol ok ok you got me haha

What policies did Trump put in to place that specifically targeted lowering black unemployment? Be Specific.

democrat mental limitation on display. ^^^^^

She will spew today’s biggest racist actions.. victim hood mentality. She willl make millions of people of color believe trump is a racist keeping them from being successful. She will be paid greatly to help white democrats control more blacks

But Trump is a racist.

What policies did Trump put in to place that specifically targeted lowering black unemployment? Be Specific.

You're right. How dare I ask for specifics for someones claims. How democratic of me.

Stacey looks like she's addicted to KFC
trump-kfc.jpg

Low IQ Abrams had a 3.65 GPA, much lower than the 4.0 Rhodes scholars possess.

Stacy will propose that anyone of any age should be able to vote, even on erection day, so long as dayz all vote democrat
B. Kidd

And tards like this wonder why blacks won't vote for the Republican party which so clearly HATES them.

:CryingCow: :huh1: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: Aren't us normal people all saying, "Why Her"? If they wanted Stacey to deliver the democrat response, they may as well had Hank Johnson, Maxine Waters, or The Genius Cortez deliver the response.
Lets face it, she doesn't look good, is not even close to being well spoken, actually thought she could win a Senate seat in Georgia. Overall, not a very likeable person.
And she is the chosen one?
The Democrats may as well should of had Bert and Ernie deliver the response, or maybe even Rachael Doolazol.
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh:
Even as someone who wants the Dems to win the next election.. I think she is a Very Poor Choice.

Kamala Harris, for just one of many, is much more articulate and TV worthy, and already won State-wide elections in California as AG and Senator.

Not even on Radio would Abrams be a good choice. Forget TV.
`
You obviously have never heard Abrams speak.

It's pretty clear from this topic that piss drinking retards have looked at a photo of her and made a lot of bigoted assumptions, just the way their propagandists want them to.

"i grappled with fears of inadequacy because so many white people doubted my abilities. i was not an A Student. my professors doubted me. i lost my confidence. i stopped taking physics courses and looked into other majors. i wouldnt attempt what i could not win. they said i was black, from the wrong family and the wrong zip code, and i was...but i was really good at being a black woman, but i couldn't be more than that" - Low IQ Abrams in her memoir

Last edited:
i wonder if Stacey will bring about the issue of how every day, more and more Americans are figuring out that its the Democrats who hate blacks and want all of them to move back to {Fill in the blank}

You obviously have never heard Abrams speak.

It's pretty clear from this topic that piss drinking retards have looked at a photo of her and made a lot of bigoted assumptions, just the way their propagandists want them to.
Listen to me again and listen Closely.
I HATE TRUMP.
He's a pathological liar, criminal, and traitor.
I am generally progressive.
I give YOU positive feedbacks.

The Dems are WASTING a primo opportunity to Marquis someone who can get elected Prez.
This Hulk could Never be. Ever.

stacey abrams - Google Search:

`

Last edited:
a reporter in LA could go to some infamous corner and ask a few snowflakes how they feel about Martin Luther King Jr. giving the Democrat Response tonite. of course the 17 year old girls will all give an intelligent response

i wonder if there will be captions at the bottom translating for those with IQ's under 27
If so, then even you might be able to understand it, you uneducated, ignorant freakazoid.

Last edited:
Abrams does not promise solutions, but she gives you the tools to make incremental progress. she has a bitter hatred of poverty and that comes through in her rhetoric and policy.

she want to register the Haitian immigrant to vote. she wants the Latino dad to find a job. thats how you get from thought to action

But Trump is a racist.

You're right. How dare I ask for specifics for someones claims. How democratic of me.
What don’t you understand I can type slower lol

But Trump is a racist.

Leave it to a liberal to be incapable of grasping the notion that an improving economy for all Americans means an improving economy for black Americans and white Americans and Asian Americans and Latino Americans etc. The racist leftists are so obsessed with dividing everyone into categories from which they must never be released, and which must forever be in contention with each other, they cannot see that what is good for America is good for all Americans, even when it is right in front of their face. They are disgraceful and idiotic.

But Trump is a racist.

Leave it to a liberal to be incapable of grasping the notion that an improving economy for all Americans means an improving economy for black Americans and white Americans and Asian Americans and Latino Americans etc. The racist leftists are so obsessed with dividing everyone into categories from which they must never be released, and which must forever be in contention with each other, they cannot see that what is good for America is good for all Americans, even when it is right in front of their face. They are disgraceful and idiotic.

So Trump did nothing specifically for lowering black unemployment, so we're right back to the fact that he's a racist, doesn't actually give a shit about minorities, and you have no proof of him doing anything that disproves that.

Yet again you turnips prove my point each time you post.

Forum List

Back