St Louis Mayor Wants To Hold Business Owners Accountable For The Violence Around Their Buildings

This is the Democrat Party causing a problem and then offering the only solution, which is to punish the victims.

This woman actually thinks the solution to violent crime is to go after the businesses that provide services to these cities.

Close them down at sundown.

This is the Democrat Party causing a problem and then offering the only solution, which is to punish the victims.

This woman actually thinks the solution to violent crime is to go after the businesses that provide services to these cities.

Just another case of passing the buck so to keep her constituency supporting her.

Just another case of passing the buck so to keep her constituency supporting her.
Black politicians perpetrate the fallacy that when a black person commits a crime they only did it because of racism.

That's why all of these cities are falling apart and boats are running into bridges.
Because these diversity hires don't know how to run a city.
Only thing they know how to do is steal from the taxpayers and set themselves up for life.

Is anyone surprised?

That just makes them easier to break into. And the owner loses income.
If I am getting gas and some asshole decides they want my car, how is that the station owner's fault? Can the owner hold the perp responsible and shoot him?
In STL, MO & KC, MO you can shoot thugs trying to jack your car.

Look at it from the mayor’s point of view

She’s mayor thanks to the black vote

Almost all the businesses in black neighborhoods are owned by asians, not black people

And to black people the korean or Indian/pakistani owners of those stores are rich people taking advantage of poor black people

So why not shake them by the ankles still some money falls out?

1711778002568.jpeg

No problem. No gas stations, no stores, no deliveries.

Let the fucking cities burn to the ground.

They already close them down in Kansas City, MO.

A couple years ago I went through KC on I-70 after 10:00pm & no gas stations were open along the route.
Oh? Where was that? I drove two routes around KC two months ago. All the stations were open. All of them.

I did I-70 going west to east, and on the return we took the southern route, 435 to the 35. Once again, everything was open.

Oh? Where was that? I drove two routes around KC two months ago. All the stations were open. All of them.

I did I-70 going west to east, and on the return we took the southern route, 435 to the 35. Once again, everything was open.
KC East of Arrowhead stadium along I-70:
Sunoco, 4200 S Lee's Summit Rd = closed at 8:30PM
Casey's, 4111 Blue Ridge Cutoff = closed at 11:00PM
Hy-Vee, 14170 E US-40 = closed at 10:00PM
Casey's,17600 East 39th St S. = closed at 11:00PM
Murphy, 11701 E US Hwy 40 = closed at 11:59PM
Costco, 19040 E Valley View Pkwy = closed at 8:30PM
Sams, 4100 Bolger Rd = closed at 8:00PM
Casey's,1914 NW Woods Chapel Rd = closed at 11:00PM
Casey's, 1202 MO-7 = closed at 11:00PM

KC East of Arrowhead stadium along I-70:
Sunoco, 4200 S Lee's Summit Rd = closed at 8:30PM
Casey's, 4111 Blue Ridge Cutoff = closed at 11:00PM
Hy-Vee, 14170 E US-40 = closed at 10:00PM
Casey's,17600 East 39th St S. = closed at 11:00PM
Murphy, 11701 E US Hwy 40 = closed at 11:59PM
Costco, 19040 E Valley View Pkwy = closed at 8:30PM
Sams, 4100 Bolger Rd = closed at 8:00PM
Casey's,1914 NW Woods Chapel Rd = closed at 11:00PM
Casey's, 1202 MO-7 = closed at 11:00PM

I used that exact route at around 11pm and none of those stations were closed except for the Costco and the Sams club. I wonder why they were closed when you went through?

I do know that Casey's in general tend to close around 11. They aren't a 24 hour store.

There's one in Kansas, Colby I think, that was open at 2am once upon a time.

Last edited:
They already close them down in Kansas City, MO.

A couple years ago I went through KC on I-70 after 10:00pm & no gas stations were open along the route.
During black biker week in Myrtle Beach the convenience store were being hit by groups who would grab soft drinks, beer and whatever else they wanted so they began closing during bike week. Of course they knocked stuff over in their haste so they made a real mess. The NAACP was quick to complain.

During black biker week in Myrtle Beach the convenience store were being hit by groups who would grab soft drinks, beer and whatever else they wanted so they began closing during bike week. Of course they knocked stuff over in their haste so they made a real mess. The NAACP was quick to complain.
Blacks are genius.

Forum List

Back