St Louis mayor now blames owners for crimes committed next to their businesses

If you live in a town who's female mayor suffers from male pattern baldness, might wanna leave.

She is like most Democrat mayors where I've lived. Despicably hateful toward the most vulnerable

LAWNEWS

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats​

I have in my life voted Democrat but as far as city poliltics go they are super-corrupt.
FromMayor Barry, drug-using mayor of DC to Latoya the Destroya of New ORleans , just bad news

Tishaura? They shouldn't have been elected on that name alone. It spells doom.

I'm not surprised. Today's democrats or liberals all create these terrible scenarios by trying to push diversity, refund the police, soft on criminals and so on then when their policies cause everything to be ruined they blame everyone else, including the victims.

Want a safe country? The answer is quite simple. Treat criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are. Remove them from society and stop making decisions that do nothing but encourage there to be even more of them. Push for standards, morals, and values.

Hell if our society started really punishing criminals, and dopeheads and removing nutballs from society then we wouldn't need gun control and people wouldn't be forced to protect themselves.

That bitch should be removed from office on that statement alone.

Democrat mayors in blue cities treat small businesses like an ATM machine. It never stops. She can't do her job, she lays it off on the businesses and wants them to take care of it for her.

She is like most Democrat mayors where I've lived. Despicably hateful toward the most vulnerable

LAWNEWS

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats​

I have in my life voted Democrat but as far as city poliltics go they are super-corrupt.
FromMayor Barry, drug-using mayor of DC to Latoya the Destroya of New ORleans , just bad news
Yeah. That is weird for densely populated areas to have more crime like it has been since the beginning of time. Who would have thought?

It's also weird that red states have the highest murder rates, highest obesity and lowest education.

Despite the bias logic portrayed in the article...blue states have blue cities too.

Forum List

Back