St. Louis couple defends their house from protestors, with guns. Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
The trespassers should have been shot when they broke through the gate.

Had they shot the rioters, they would be in jail.

When you find that your laws don't protect you from marauding vandals who will rape, rob, burn, assault, and murder you ; but protect the criminals from YOU, then you know your society is doomed.

What indications did those two gun nuts have that they were going to be raped, robbed, assaulted, or murdered?
When the filthy low-life mob broke through the gate. It was gun nuts that founded this country that you claim to love. Enjoy your holiday brought to you by those gun nuts. Idiot.

When you find that your laws don't protect you from marauding vandals who will rape, rob, burn, assault, and murder you ; but protect the criminals from YOU, then you know your society is doomed.

What indications did those two gun nuts have that they were going to be raped, robbed, assaulted, or murdered?
When the filthy low-life mob broke through the gate. It was gun nuts that founded this country that you claim to love. Enjoy your holiday brought to you by those gun nuts. Idiot.

The gate wasn't on their property dumb ass. You'll note none of the other home owners had a problem. Biff and Muffy had just been watching too much Fox, and their imagination ran away with them.

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period.
View attachment 357308

Even though the Leftist MSM wants legal action against the McClosky's for threatening "peaceful protestors", the law is on their side.

Do you support "stand your ground laws"? (poll)
That's a tough question for me.

I do not think it applies to this situation as no one was shot.

But IMO if anyone fires in self defense then that person must prove not only that he thought his safety was in danger but also why.

And the bias in the SYG laws that assume the person with the gun was not the aggressor is a tough hill to climb.

Let's say some guy was tailing you in a car for blocks, then got out of that car and started chasing you.

Let's also say that you are unarmed. Does the fact that a strange person was following you, stalking even rise to the SYG standards of feeling threatened?

If you are unarmed and you attack the person who has been stalking you because you perceived that as a threat to your safety, do you have the right to attack first even if you are unarmed? Should the primary aggressor ( the stalker) who shot the unarmed person who was standing his ground be the presumed victim?

1. Its an easy question, "self-defense" is legal
2. Read the Laws on "stand your ground" and the "castle doctrine" again, here is a link
3. If you "perceive" a threat on your property you can kill it. Your lawyer will prove what needs proving.
4. The laws are not "biased" except in some democrat areas, living in democrat area is your stupid fault.
5. If the stalker is chasing you, you have the right to defend yourself. Read the first sentence of the above link again.
6. If the stalker shoots the unarmed victim who was "standing his ground" trying to defend himself from an armed attacker, that's called murder. I'm sure that videos will be found documenting the aggressive murder. A better question is, why was the victim unarmed? Obviously a fatal error in judgment.

I know the SD laws. I have a CCW permit so I did my due diligence

So then in line with your reasoning here, Trayvon Martin had the right to attack George Zimmerman after all Zimmerman was stalking him and I think any reasonable person would think a stalker presented a threat to his safety..

So how come the SYG law wasn't applied to Martin instead of Zimmerman even though Zimmerman was the person stalking him?

And whether or not the victim in unarmed is irrelevant. Maybe he was too young to get a carry permit should that matter?
1. Trayvon was the burglar that Zimmerman was trying to protect the neighborhood from. They found loot and tools in his HS locker.
2. Zimmerman was a neighborhood watch volunteer. He was not stalking Trayvon "obsessively" and repeatedly with a personal issue per the definition of "stalker". Whose neighborhood was it? Who lived there? Whose "castle" was it? Are neighbor hood watch volunteers all "stalkers"? Trayvon attacked Zimmernam who defended himself. Why did Trayvon attack Zimmerman? It was not self-defense, nor defending his castle, nor was he standing his ground.
3. You can't define a neighborhood watch volunteer as a "stalker". They are by definition defending their neighborhood.
4. The SYG law doesn't apply to frustrated burglars. It applies to defenders of castles.
5. The Law is the Law. I have a carry permit. Felons can't get them, kids can't get them, etc. Trayvon was the criminal attacker, Zimmerman the law abiding defender.
Martin did not steal anything. He had no stolen property on his person.

He just committed the "crime" of being Black.

And Zimmerman followed Martin for blocks then got out of his car and stared chasing him AGAINST THE DIRECTIONS OF THE POLICE saying "These assholes always get away with it"

Well Martin was not "getting away" with anything since he was legally walking down the street to his father's fiancee's house where he was a guest.

And it is my opinion that Martin had every right to fear for his safety because some strange guy was following him in his car for blocks and then got out of his car and started chasing him.

If you were walking on the street and some guy was tailing you in his car then got out and ran after you would you feel threatened?

I would.

Martin was too young to get a carry permit or buy a gun since he was only 17. And the only way he could stand his ground was to physically attack the strange guy who was stalking him. And FYI stalking does not need to be obsessive. It is a verb.

So in this case it was Zimmerman who was the aggressor and Martin was standing his ground but because he wasn't armed you people think Zimmerman was the victim when he instigated the entire thing by IGNORING A LAWFUL ORDER FROM THE POLICE.
1. LIAR. Trayvon had stolen loot in his HS locker. He was the burglar. Funny hos the burgl;aries stopped after he died?? WTF?? How did that happen?
2. Play the fucking race card when you criminals get caught. AHs need to stay in your slums.

What was in his locker is irrelevant. He was not committing any crimes the night Zimmerman disobeyed a police order are chased him. He was simply walking to the home of his father's fiancee.

And FYI I'm not a criminal, never have been.

And I'll bet my net worth is higher than yours
1. The stolen loot is "relevant", proper search warrant or not.
2. The crime he committed was to attack a neighborhood watchman.
3. Not calling you a criminal, just pissed about the riots and high city crime rates.
4. Your net worth could be higher, but I'm very happy with my life not near cities.

The stolen merchandise is completely irrelevant to the shooting incident. When Zimmerman stalked Martin he had committed no crime. He had no stolen property on him. He was just walking to someone's house where he was a guest.

And Zimmerman never identified himself and neighborhood watch or not he had no authority to do anything. And he disobeyed the cop who told him not to get out of his car and chase Martin. Zimmerman was the aggressor and instigated the entire circumstance.

And you assume I live in a city?

Wrong again Bubba.
I grew up on the shitty side of a city but now I live on 12 acres of beautiful farmland surrounded on 3 sides by state conservation land so I have a couple hundred acres of land right in my back yard.

Run along with your assumptions now Bubba.

Wow.... you didn't actually follow the case...

No, no cop told Martin anything...the 911 operator informed Zimmerman that he didn't have to follow the guy.....the 911 operator couldn't "order" Zimmerman to do anything.

Zimmerman told the 911 operator he lost Martin inside the complex and that he was going back to meet the cops at his car......as he was going back to his car, Martin circled around and attacked him.

Martin was the aggressor, not Zimmerman.

There was no stolen anything involved in the encounter......Martin was living with his father because his mother couldn't control him, and his locker in school had stolen items and a screw driver, implying he had broken into lockers at the school...one of the reasons the mother sent him to live with his father.
What was inhis locker is 100% irrelevant to the situation Zimmerman instigated.

The fact that Trayvon Martin had a history of breaking into people's homes and stealing things...which was part of the reason he had been suspended from his High School obviously makes George Zimmerman's suspicions of him more credible. Martin wasn't an "innocent" no matter how the Main Stream Media and his family tried to portray him!
That had nothing to do with him walking on the street the night Zimmerman killed him.

He had no stolen property on him

What was in his locker is what got him suspended from school which is why he was staying with his Father in Sanford in the first place! The fact of the matter is that Trayvon Martin was a thug wannabe who was well on his way to a life of crime! His actions that night are what got him killed. The decision to go back and find the man who'd been looking at him...attack him from ambush and give him a beating is what led to Martin's death! He just happened to pick an easy target that was armed!

The gate wasn't on their property dumb ass. You'll note none of the other home owners had a problem. Biff and Muffy had just been watching too much Fox, and their imagination ran away with them.
The gate WAS their property! It was also marked rather clearly on a sign ON said gate that it was Private Property! The other property owners are most likely liberal pussies who are scared the mob will return! When you cower in front of Black Lives Matter protesters they are emboldened. "Biff and Muffy" probably saved their neighbors from having their property damaged which makes them especially cowardly! They SHOULD have been out standing shoulder to shoulder with the only people with courage in that neighborhood!

Who broke the law, the mob or the home owners?

Well, couldn't have seen any on CNN or MSNBC, those were peaceful protests. :auiqs.jpg:

The ironic thing is that these two are a couple of leftist snowflakes. Both lawyers and hard left democrats who had contributed to the BLM/KKK animals a week prior. Like so many leftists, Mark McCloskey is a complete hypocrite. For YEARS the St. Louis Attorney and his wife, also an Attorney had fought AGAINST civil rights enshrined in the second amendment. But when the BLM Klansman started burning the city, he went and bought an AR15 and a Walther PPK for his wife. It is unknown but unlikely that either had ever fired the weapons they held.,

When the shit hits the fan, lefties suddenly discover the 2nd.

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period.
View attachment 357308

Even though the Leftist MSM wants legal action against the McClosky's for threatening "peaceful protestors", the law is on their side.

Do you support "stand your ground laws"? (poll)
You're free to show us all where any of those protesters were anything other than peacefully walking through the neighborhood.
that wasn't a neighborhood. it was private property. if you have zero respect for others property and accomplishments then don't expect for anyone to respect anything of yours.

now you're free to explain why you are condoning the violence going on right now.
that wasn't a neighborhood. it was private property. if you have zero respect for others property and accomplishments then don't expect for anyone to respect anything of yours.

now you're free to explain why you are condoning the violence going on right now.

It was a neighborhood, dope. They were marching to the mayor's home. There was no violence to condone.

I feel so sorry for that couple.

They were terrified when they saw those protesters on their private road.

I have just read that the district attorney (or whatever title it is in St. Louis) is thinking of charging the couple with a criminal offense.

I hear that violent crime in certain parts of that city is out of sight. But the district attorney has time to charge a couple who were simply defending their home.

Of course, if they are brought to trial, they will be found guilty and thrown into jail. Many of the potential jurors in St. Louis are supporters of that "movement" (the three initials of which I refuse to say/write).

These are truly terrible times in our country. The good are considered bad, and the bad are considered "victims."

I think the St. Louis Circus Attorney Kim Gardener was actually IN THE MOB that had torn down the gate and fence and was about to rape Mrs. McCloskey and murder Mr. McCloskey.

1593788849798.png

When asked for comment, Kim Gardener said "Weze dindo nuffin, dem crackas dun pointed dey gats at us"

The violent mob that had just torn down their gate, fence, and was menacingly approaching them.

What indications do we have that you are severely mentally retarded? The post I just replied to.

Even after you are shown to be so wrong, you still can't give it up. Typical crazy right winger. Nothing you write will make you right this time.

A violent mob of BLM Klansman just tore down the gate and wrought iron fence and was menacingly approaching their home. I get that the hate site programmed you to spew idiocy that "it wuz da gait of da easyment."

The easement IS their property, shit fer brains, as are all HOA commons. And the Klansman were approaching their home.

Mod Edit -- removed advocacy of mass shooting..

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a neighborhood, dope. They were marching to the mayor's home. There was no violence to condone.

Tearing down an iron fence and an iron gate isn't violence?

View attachment 358685

You Marxist scum are fucking retards.
They're mentally deficient. A few of their power cords aren't plugged in.

You can't argue with unreason.

This is an Alinsky tactic, by being stupid and unreasonable, the radical Marxists are unassailable and seek to frustrate their enemy.

Reason has no impact on the Marxists, only superior strength. Buy guns, buy ammo. It is the ONLY argument the democrats grasp.

Tearing down an iron fence and an iron gate isn't violence?

View attachment 358685

You Marxist scum are fucking retards.
They're mentally deficient. A few of their power cords aren't plugged in.

You can't argue with unreason.

This is an Alinsky tactic, by being stupid and unreasonable, the radical Marxists are unassailable and seek to frustrate their enemy.

Reason has no impact on the Marxists, only superior strength. Buy guns, buy ammo. It is the ONLY argument the democrats grasp.
Those witless Karens were never in danger.
We know than any gathering of blacks scares you to death, pussy.

BTW....guns are useless when all you do is bitch online, loser "Alpha boi".

LOL...sure. Those blacks are scary AF.

Get your gun, pussy. :gay:

LOL, those middle age white guys in pink polos are scary.

Get your mob, pussy.

Shame he didn't drill several of you - it's the ONLY argument you Marxists understand. You can't be reasoned with, you can't be bargained with, you can only be defeated.
Not scary at all. Hilariously clueless is more like it. The crowed mocked them relentlessly.

Those witless Karens were never in danger.
We know than any gathering of blacks scares you to death, pussy.

Couple of far left snowflakes who had just bought the guns.

They were is severe danger. Once the Klansmen breached the gates, what would follow is a well known pattern.

1593790851270.png

Real shame they didn't drill a few of you, because you vermin can't learn, but you do fear.

Reason is reserved to those more evolved than you, but emotions such as fear, you have plenty of.

We can never reason with you, but we can and MUST teach you to fear us.

These people who you wanted to kill protesters were supporters of Black Lives Matter.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back