St. Louis couple defends their house from protestors, with guns. Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

Do you support "stand your ground laws"?

• Yes

Votes: 54 91.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 8.5%

• Total voters
BULLDOG does not believe that humans have a right to self defense with the use of a a firearm.

This is why ALL OF YOU must NEVER take their word. They DO want ALL of your guns, PERIOD!!!
Funny that none of the other neighbors felt like they needed to defend themselves.They actually think these two are idiots.
So? If your neighbors drink poisoned Kool Aid are you going to drink it?
I wouldn't equate pointing guns at protesters with drinking poison koolaid but of course the neighbors would do neither idiotic thing.
Well, that's you. What are these scum protesting in a gated community?
Well, that's you.
Sure is. I'm neither an idiot who is afraid of protesters or a pussy who needs to point guns at them.
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward. What are these scum protesting on the streets of innocent civilians?
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward.
So what? It's not required. I respond to what I think is important.
The protesters are innocent civilians, dope.
No, you didn't respond because you can't. What are they protesting in that neighborhood? Those people haven't done anything. Idiot.

They THOUGHT they were marching on the Mayor's house.. But ironically enough, the high power lefty lawyer told the media --- "You cannot reach the Mayor's house thru the private drive"...

Seems like the organizers can't read a map or get Mapquest instructions from the web...

OR WORSE -- lied about marching on the Mayor's house and chose that neighborhood for other reasons...

Cuomo countered by calling terrorism “a strong word,” especially considering the McCloskeys were the ones who were armed. In response, McCloskey questioned the true intentions of the protestors, noting that the mayor doesn’t even live in his gated community. He accused the group of entering the neighborhood to be as disruptive as possible.
"You cannot reach the Mayor's house thru the private drive"...
Yet they did, dope

Not thru that road they didn't...

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period. ...

Arrest both lawyers and throw them into prison. No one has any right to threaten others with guns, who use their right of free opinion
1. The Law and 2nd Amendment says that the homeowners have every right to defend their home and property, read the links on "stand your ground" and the "castle doctrine".
2. The protesters broke into private property, were trespassing, and threatened the homeowners.
3. You're wrong, this is the US, not the EU.

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period. ...

Arrest both lawyers and throw them into prison. No one has any right to threaten others with guns, who use their right of free opinion

Yes, they do have the right to threaten others with a gun, especially on their own property. They have the right to use that gun if they feel threatened in any way.

BULLDOG does not believe that humans have a right to self defense with the use of a a firearm.

This is why ALL OF YOU must NEVER take their word. They DO want ALL of your guns, PERIOD!!!
Funny that none of the other neighbors felt like they needed to defend themselves.They actually think these two are idiots.
I wouldn't equate pointing guns at protesters with drinking poison koolaid but of course the neighbors would do neither idiotic thing.
Well, that's you. What are these scum protesting in a gated community?
Well, that's you.
Sure is. I'm neither an idiot who is afraid of protesters or a pussy who needs to point guns at them.
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward. What are these scum protesting on the streets of innocent civilians?
You didn't quote my entire post, you coward.
So what? It's not required. I respond to what I think is important.
The protesters are innocent civilians, dope.
and what the fuck are the homeowners watching a crowd of people break down their gate, trespass on their property and threaten them and their dog?

you are just a fucking doosh-d-lux out of use fucknugget asshole.
and what the fuck are the homeowners watching a crowd of people break down their gate, trespass on their property and threaten them and their dog?
Liar.
I've posted the video of marchers passing through a very intact gate while the gun nuts were threatening the marchers. Anything said to them was a result of being threatened with dogs and firearms.

Liar.

You posted a video of rioters marching in through the gates that very conveniently hid HOW the gates were purged. Now the gates are held up by chains.

i posted pics of a smashed gate.

was it or was it not private property they were going through?
has there or has there NOT been a shitton of violence in st louis?

you keep dismissing violent act after violent act and every protested busted for violence you say is simply misunderstood. so far in your eyes NO PROTEST HAS BEEN VIOLENT.

pray tell then sir fuckupsalot, who is being violent that we see so much of?

suck on your bullshit stick son.

I also posted pics of the smashed gate. Hutch Starskey is just a pathological liar, as most leftists are. I love how the Himmlerites post videos that start AFTER the gate is already purged and then say "See, our Brown Shirts it down to threaten the Juden."

i posted pics of a smashed gate.

was it or was it not private property they were going through?
has there or has there NOT been a shitton of violence in st louis?

you keep dismissing violent act after violent act and every protested busted for violence you say is simply misunderstood. so far in your eyes NO PROTEST HAS BEEN VIOLENT.

pray tell then sir fuckupsalot, who is being violent that we see so much of?

suck on your bullshit stick son.

I also posted pics of the smashed gate. Hutch Starskey is just a pathological liar, as most leftists are. I love how the Himmlerites post videos that start AFTER the gate is already purged and then say "See, our Brown Shirts it down to threaten the Juden."
He's a troll. I usually simply ignore because there is nothing to gain out of talking to him anyway.

In spite of the controversy and problems, BLM came back to once again taunt the elderly couple on Friday. Who says that BLM are not troublemakers or looking to get killed?

Missouri is a "stand your ground" state. People have the right to defend their home and property, period.
View attachment 357308

Even though the Leftist MSM wants legal action against the McClosky's for threatening "peaceful protestors", the law is on their side.

Do you support "stand your ground laws"? (poll)

Your comprehension on the meaning of "stand your ground" laws and the "castle doctrine" is on VERY shaky ground. You're not alone in lack of comprehension. These laws merely mean that you don't have a duty to retreat or remove yourself from danger in defending yourself or your home. That doesn't give you the right to shoot trespassers.

It also doesn't change your obligation not to use deadly force except to counter deadly force. YOU CANNOT KILL PEOPLE TO PROTECT YOUR PROPERTY, ONLY YOUR LIFE OR THAT OF ANOTHER PERSON.

It is important to remember that deadly force can never be used simply to defend property against someone else’s interference with that property, even if that interference is unlawful and even if there is no other way to prevent that interference. See State v. Metcalfe, 212 N.W. 382 (Iowa 1927).

"Stand your ground" laws only apply to your ability to defend yourself outside your residence. Every jurisdiction which has passed "stand your ground laws" has seen a large increase in the numbers of murders in those states, because people think that give them the right to shoot people if they feel in any way threatened. The only legal grounds you have to shoot to kill, is the REASONABLE fear that your life is in danger.

Conservative paranoia and irrational fears of "others", be they black, Muslim, or gay", is not reasonable grounds for killing them.

In spite of the controversy and problems, BLM came back to once again taunt the elderly couple on Friday. Who says that BLM are not troublemakers or looking to get killed?

If you didn't use a questionable source, you wouldn't have any sources.

I used great sources against you before

You ran away.

There are other sources reporting the story. How many would you like?

Uh, you just quoted NPR.

Say, is that your credibility?

1593960798272.png

1. The Law and 2nd Amendment says that the homeowners have every right to defend their home and property, read the links on "stand your ground" and the "castle doctrine".
2. The protesters broke into private property, were trespassing, and threatened the homeowners.
Arrest both criminals - except they acted on reason of self-defense, what I doubt. I think they demonstrated with weapons in their hands for the own opinion and against the opinion of others. That's no way to discuss. That's criminal.

Last edited:

Ha, here's another one who believes that the use of a firearm in self-defense is never justified.

Another who believes there is no individual right to possess firearms.

Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my country you piece of shit.

Arrest both criminals - except they acted on reason of self-defense, what I doubt. I think they demonstrated with weapons in their hands for the own opinion and against the opinion of others. That's no way to discuss. That's criminal.
According to you, it's illegal for someone to stand on their own property holding a firearm?

Go to fucking ass-rape hell.

Why don't you go live in a country where the natural right to self defense has been completely infringed.

Go live somewhere else. Go live where you can be "safe" from all these "gun nuts."

You have your pick of pretty much anywhere else in the world. We have nowhere else we can go.

Get the fuck out.

Forum List

Back