Sri Lankans invent paper made from Elephant shit

does not fascinate me------elephants eat lots of HARD VEGETATION---thus their shit is mostly FIBRE------paper is made of macerated vegetable fibre

Not exactly an invention, but a re-discovery of a method replaced by efficiency.

If you think of the cost of feeding and maintaining an elephant ... it might be some of the most expensive paper in the world.

If I suggest we begin to reuse whale oil in lamps, could I be credited with inventing a renewable fuel source?

Not exactly an invention, but a re-discovery of a method replaced by efficiency.

If you think of the cost of feeding and maintaining an elephant ... it might be some of the most expensive paper in the world.

If I suggest we begin to reuse whale oil in lamps, could I be credited with inventing a renewable fuel source?

Well when you live in a shithole country, you tend to make things out of shit.

I miss the old days where they had elephants in the circus and you could buy or sell things on Ebay, that were made out of ivory.

I miss the old days where they had elephants in the circus and you could buy or sell things on Ebay, that were made out of ivory.

Cow patties have been used in India for centuries as stove fuel to cook the evening meal. It is still used for that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yum!

Cow patties have been used in India for centuries as stove fuel to cook the evening meal. It is still used for that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yum!

It is also used here and there to water-proof roofs

Great.

Now when I send my editor a hard-copy something, she'll have an excuse to whine ever louder "Why are you sending me this shit?" :auiqs.jpg:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yum!

It is also used here and there to water-proof roofs

I'm not sure I can think of a substance more water-soluble than poop. Like using granulated sugar for waterproofing.

Forum List

Back