'Squad' member Rashida Tlaib says 'Israel is a racist state'

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
There have always been Jews welcomed in Arab neighborhoods.
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.
Over 30,000 Jews live in Tehran alone.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.
The massacre was called the "Highway of Death".
Do you dispute that we ambushed and murdered these innocent Iraqis?

1024px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

" The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag. "

Source it

I am not going to waste much time looking. I found little in the short time. Best was:
{... At the time, Iraq had announced that it would withdraw, but it had not accepted the UN resolutions passed against them. ...
...}
However, I remember it as being a negotiated withdraw.
Saddam had personally asked the US Ambassador Glasspie for permission to invade Kuwait in the first place, since Kuwait was bankrupting Iraq by stealing so much oil and dumping it at such low prices.
}US Ambassador April Glaspie's Interview with Pres. Saddam Hussein, July 25 1990
{...
HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.
...}
The way I remember it is that Iraq was our ally, and did whatever we told them to do.
They fought Iran because we wanted them to.
We owed them for that, and instead we turned on them.
Iraq did nothing wrong, we were the ones in the wrong.
In fact, the only chemical and bio weapons they had, were ones we gave them to use on Iran.

You were SPECIFICALLY asked to source your "negotiated truce". You can't because it wasn't.

Here is another interesting perspective on the Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait.

{...
Iraq willing to leave Kuwait in exchange for certain conditions, officials say Offer includes link to Palestinian issue
Knut Royce
THE BALTIMORE SUN
Jan 3, 1991

WASHINGTON -- Iraq has offered to withdraw from Kuwait if the United States pledges not to attack as soldiers are pulled out, if foreign troops leave the region and if there is agreement on the Palestinian problem and on the banning of all weapons of mass destruction in the region, U.S. officials disclosed yesterday.
Although the White House immediately dismissed the proposal as inadequate because it contains preconditions for a pullout, other government officials described it as "interesting" because it drops Iraq's previous claims to two Kuwaiti islands and a portion of an oil field and because it signals Iraqi interest in a negotiated settlement.

...}

NOBODY would agree to all of that crap. We get it, you are self loathing Jew.

But it is on record that US Ambassador Glasspie was told about Iraq's intent to invade Kuwait, and the US position was that we did not care or want to get involved.
That is undeniable.

Remember when I said traditional allies aren't feeling so warm and fuzzy?

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."
Why do you even care she said this?

i know I know maybe because she’s a member of Congress and she shouldn’t be libeling a ally? I don’t know, could be.
Lol libeling an ally. Christ it’s not like you actually care. Your faux outrage is so obvious. She’s a democrat so you’re going to act all indignant and butthurt but in reality you don’t actually give a shit what Israel thinks of this.

The corn-fed traditional conservative strain of the American right cares a LOT about Israel and it's not a act meant simply to win internet virtue points. Which is why the constant label NAZI leveled against them is so bizarre.

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make. I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."

This is a mainstream belief in the DemoKKKrat party now. That's why none of her colleagues will call her out on her anti-semitism.

The word "Semitic" mean of an Arab language group, and has absolutely no reference to Hebrews or Jews except that Hebew is an Arab language.
But the word, Antisemite means anti-Jewish. Etymology alone doesn’t mean that semite is the opposite of anti-Semite. Word origins alone don’t explain the meanings of words today.

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

Israel is not just racist, but criminal.
Israel is not at all even remotely a democracy.
For example, did you know that Israel does not allow private land ownership?
It is all owned by the government, and you get use of what you have paid for.
Israel is not the division between different religions that have always lived there.
Essentially ALL Jews in Israel are recent European immigrants, who never paid for any land, and are illegal occupying the land and homes of Palestinians either murdered or illegally dispossessed.

And no Arab or Muslim has EVER said anything about "annihilating" anyone, much less Jews, who Muslims consider to be their forefathers.
Muslims use the same Abrahamic Bible.

And the situation in China is totally different.
The Uighurs are rebellious and are committing crimes.
Nor are the Chinese who govern them, new invaders who took over illegally, like Israel is.
I sympathize with the Uighurs, but China is the legitimate government, so there is not much that can be done.
Israel is not at all a legitimate government, and does not belong there in any way.
And since Israel is the one committing more and more crimes, they DO have to be stopped.
There really is no alternative.
Israel is likely the single most corrupt government in the entire world.
And it did not exist until Truman created it in 1948, with the UN he started.
And even Truman would have had a fit if Israel had invaded Jerusalem while he was still alive.
Jerusalem clearly is way outside of the partition that the UN gave to Israel.
Israel has ZERO legitimacy to exist at all.
No problem, just do what the Muslims did and murder each other for land.
Oh!
They tries that already 10 times and failed.

Anti-Semites are idiotic clowns.

That is true, but the Old Testament and Judaism is also barbaric and crude.
No one should try to claim to be the "Chosen People" and claim a "Promised Land" when there is nothing to validate the claims other than sheer greed.
I am Jewish, but no real Jew could support the Zionism of Israel.
Jews are told they are to avoid the Mideast until the coming of the Messiah.

There likely is no God, and even if there were, he would not choose a bunch of Egyptian malcontents.
And there is no excuse for their invasion of the Land of Canaan around 1000 BC.
That is just greed and evil violence.
Ever read how the destruction of the Canaanite city of Jericho is described?
Joshua and his warriors were not only the invaders, but murdered every single woman and child as well as the men.
That is not the act of "Chosen People". but of the worst possible barbarians.
Worse than the Dothraki in the "Game of Thrones".

And modern Israelis are not the original Hebrew.
The Hebrew had dark skin and looked Egyptian.
Modern Israelis are light skinned Europeans.
I am Jewish

You may be a Jew, but you aren't Jewish.

Even the Doves in Israel want to kick out the Arabs and there are a lot of good Arabs in Israel.

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

Most of the vehicles, both civilian and military, were abandoned as people ran away from the highway. Number of casualties isn’t precise, but probably 100-200, vs 2700 vehicles destroyed. Vehicles were the target, not people. Other images show a lot of military vehicles were destroyed.

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make. I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me.

This is a mainstream belief in the DemoKKKrat party now. That's why none of her colleagues will call her out on her anti-semitism.

The word "Semitic" mean of an Arab language group, and has absolutely no reference to Hebrews or Jews except that Hebew is an Arab language.
But the word, Antisemite means anti-Jewish. Etymology alone doesn’t mean that semite is the opposite of anti-Semite. Word origins alone don’t explain the meanings of words today.

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.[1][2][3] A person who holds such positions is called an antisemite. Antisemitism is generally considered to be a form of racism.[4][5]

Nonsense.
You can't just change what the words mean.
Semitic means of an Arab language group.
Adding "anti" only can mean "against", it can't change the rest of the meaning, or you have no linguistics at all.
All that you are pointing out is that the Zionists have taken over media.
And that is obvious because actually Arabs are actually just a reformed sect of Judaism.
They have to be, since they share the same Old Testament.
The REAL racism is Jews claiming that Muslims are not Jewish when they obviously are.
Islam is not a new religion at all, but just a reformed Judaism.

Israel is not just racist, but criminal.
Israel is not at all even remotely a democracy.
For example, did you know that Israel does not allow private land ownership?
It is all owned by the government, and you get use of what you have paid for.
Israel is not the division between different religions that have always lived there.
Essentially ALL Jews in Israel are recent European immigrants, who never paid for any land, and are illegal occupying the land and homes of Palestinians either murdered or illegally dispossessed.

And no Arab or Muslim has EVER said anything about "annihilating" anyone, much less Jews, who Muslims consider to be their forefathers.
Muslims use the same Abrahamic Bible.

And the situation in China is totally different.
The Uighurs are rebellious and are committing crimes.
Nor are the Chinese who govern them, new invaders who took over illegally, like Israel is.
I sympathize with the Uighurs, but China is the legitimate government, so there is not much that can be done.
Israel is not at all a legitimate government, and does not belong there in any way.
And since Israel is the one committing more and more crimes, they DO have to be stopped.
There really is no alternative.
Israel is likely the single most corrupt government in the entire world.
And it did not exist until Truman created it in 1948, with the UN he started.
And even Truman would have had a fit if Israel had invaded Jerusalem while he was still alive.
Jerusalem clearly is way outside of the partition that the UN gave to Israel.
Israel has ZERO legitimacy to exist at all.
No problem, just do what the Muslims did and murder each other for land.
Oh!
They tries that already 10 times and failed.

Such as when?
The wars in the MIdeast happened after the Asian takeovers, such as the Mongol invasion around 1200 AD, the Moghuls after that, and later the Turks of the Ottoman Empire.
I think you are getting confused with these other groups.

No one should try to claim to be the "Chosen People" and claim a "Promised Land" when there is nothing to validate the claims other than sheer greed.

There likely is no God, and even if there were, he would not choose a bunch of Egyptian malcontents.
Joshua and his warriors were not only the invaders, but murdered every single woman and child as well as the men.

I am Jewish

Even the Doves in Israel want to kick out the Arabs and there are a lot of good Arabs in Israel.

Nonsense.
The people in Israel who want to kick out the Arabs are the ones who want to steal their homes and farms.

Nonsense.
You can't just change what the words mean.
Semitic means of an Arab language group.
Adding "anti" only can mean "against", it can't change the rest of the meaning, or you have no linguistics at all.
All that you are pointing out is that the Zionists have taken over media.
And that is obvious because actually Arabs are actually just a reformed sect of Judaism.
They have to be, since they share the same Old Testament.
The REAL racism is Jews claiming that Muslims are not Jewish when they obviously are.
Islam is not a new religion at all, but just a reformed Judaism.
Sorry, you’ve been fact-checked and found wanting. Your grasp of linguistics is lacking. todays meaning of a word is based on how it used Today, not by breaking down it’s individual pieces. The English vocabulary is filled with words that have their ROOTS in other words but aren’t literal translations.

I am Jewish

Nonsense.
The people in Israel who want to kick out the Arabs are the ones who want to steal their homes and farms.
It's obvious you neither follow Israeli news nor have relatives and friends who live in Israel.
I have all of the above.

WRONG!

" The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag. "

Source it

I am not going to waste much time looking. I found little in the short time. Best was:
{... At the time, Iraq had announced that it would withdraw, but it had not accepted the UN resolutions passed against them. ...
...}
However, I remember it as being a negotiated withdraw.
Saddam had personally asked the US Ambassador Glasspie for permission to invade Kuwait in the first place, since Kuwait was bankrupting Iraq by stealing so much oil and dumping it at such low prices.
}US Ambassador April Glaspie's Interview with Pres. Saddam Hussein, July 25 1990
{...
HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.
...}
The way I remember it is that Iraq was our ally, and did whatever we told them to do.
They fought Iran because we wanted them to.
We owed them for that, and instead we turned on them.
Iraq did nothing wrong, we were the ones in the wrong.
In fact, the only chemical and bio weapons they had, were ones we gave them to use on Iran.

You were SPECIFICALLY asked to source your "negotiated truce". You can't because it wasn't.

Here is another interesting perspective on the Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait.

{...
Iraq willing to leave Kuwait in exchange for certain conditions, officials say Offer includes link to Palestinian issue
Knut Royce
THE BALTIMORE SUN
Jan 3, 1991

WASHINGTON -- Iraq has offered to withdraw from Kuwait if the United States pledges not to attack as soldiers are pulled out, if foreign troops leave the region and if there is agreement on the Palestinian problem and on the banning of all weapons of mass destruction in the region, U.S. officials disclosed yesterday.
Although the White House immediately dismissed the proposal as inadequate because it contains preconditions for a pullout, other government officials described it as "interesting" because it drops Iraq's previous claims to two Kuwaiti islands and a portion of an oil field and because it signals Iraqi interest in a negotiated settlement.

...}

NOBODY would agree to all of that crap. We get it, you are self loathing Jew.

But it is on record that US Ambassador Glasspie was told about Iraq's intent to invade Kuwait, and the US position was that we did not care or want to get involved.
That is undeniable.
Since when does the US not get involved in oil when we don't dig for it ourselves.

I am Jewish

Nonsense.
It's obvious you neither follow Israeli news nor have relatives and friends who live in Israel.
I have all of the above.
I think Rigby may be what’s called a pseudo intellectual. Throw in a few facts, stir it up a LOT, and spit out baseless claims. Poses as a knowledgeable person but can’t recognize the limits of his own knowledge - even when he’s fact-checked.

The most credible wat to lie is to sprinkle in an element of truth.

Is she wrong in that assessment?

Above is Exhibit A in support of my statement below:

I have an Isreali friend who says that what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians is hardly any different than what Hitler did to the Jews, both socially and economically. She works for a Jewish charity which is routinely trashed on the floor of the Knesst.

Is she wrong in that assessment?

Above is Exhibit A in support of my statement below:

I have an Isreali friend who says that what the Jews are doing to the Palestinians is hardly any different than what Hitler did to the Jews, both socially and economically. She works for a Jewish charity which is routinely trashed on the floor of the Knesst.
We all know you're an idiot who has been trained to hate Democracies.
What's the Charity; I have lots of friends who can tell me what it really hopes to accomplish.

WRONG!

Most of the vehicles, both civilian and military, were abandoned as people ran away from the highway. Number of casualties isn’t precise, but probably 100-200, vs 2700 vehicles destroyed. Vehicles were the target, not people. Other images show a lot of military vehicles were destroyed.

Certain areas do show military vehicles being destroyed, but the international estimate of causalities in the Highway of Death sneak attack are over 20,000.
It was at night, the whole column was deliberately trapped by hitting both ends to block traffic from going either direction.
Then air/fuel dispersion bombs were illegally use to commit mass murder.
They have a kill zone radius of over half a mile.
There was no cover or anywhere for people to go for safety.
So they died in their own vehicles.
This guy obviously was murdered by an illegal incendiary Weapon of Mass Destruction.
death_of_iraqi_soldier_1991.jpg

He was killed so quickly he could not even collapse.

She's a lying nasty muslim pig.
[/QUOTE]Is that so?

Interesting.

WRONG!

Certain areas do show military vehicles being destroyed, but the international estimate of causalities in the Highway of Death sneak attack are over 20,000.
It was at night, the whole column was deliberately trapped by hitting both ends to block traffic from going either direction.
Then air/fuel dispersion bombs were illegally use to commit mass murder.
They have a kill zone radius of over half a mile.
There was no cover or anywhere for people to go for safety.
So they died in their own vehicles.
This guy obviously was murdered by an illegal incendiary Weapon of Mass Destruction.
death_of_iraqi_soldier_1991.jpg

He was killed so quickly he could not even collapse.
I've seen those pictures; they're call Pallywood Production pictures.
Ever notice that the poor, starving, oppressed Arabs all have Smart Phones?

Forum List

Back