'Squad' member Rashida Tlaib says 'Israel is a racist state'

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
There have always been Jews welcomed in Arab neighborhoods.
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.
Over 30,000 Jews live in Tehran alone.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.
The massacre was called the "Highway of Death".
Do you dispute that we ambushed and murdered these innocent Iraqis?

1024px-Demolished_vehicles_line_Highway_80_on_18_Apr_1991.jpg

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

" The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag. "

Source it

I am not going to waste much time looking. I found little in the short time. Best was:
{... At the time, Iraq had announced that it would withdraw, but it had not accepted the UN resolutions passed against them. ...
...}
However, I remember it as being a negotiated withdraw.
Saddam had personally asked the US Ambassador Glasspie for permission to invade Kuwait in the first place, since Kuwait was bankrupting Iraq by stealing so much oil and dumping it at such low prices.
}US Ambassador April Glaspie's Interview with Pres. Saddam Hussein, July 25 1990
{...
HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.
...}
The way I remember it is that Iraq was our ally, and did whatever we told them to do.
They fought Iran because we wanted them to.
We owed them for that, and instead we turned on them.
Iraq did nothing wrong, we were the ones in the wrong.
In fact, the only chemical and bio weapons they had, were ones we gave them to use on Iran.

Remember when I said traditional allies aren't feeling so warm and fuzzy?

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."
Why do you even care she said this?

i know I know maybe because she’s a member of Congress and she shouldn’t be libeling a ally? I don’t know, could be.

Israel is no ally.
Not only has Israel not once let us use any airbases, but demands $5 billion a year in foreign aid.

Is she wrong in that assessment?
If Israel has Nukes, then any attack on it will be met with devastation. They reportedly have the ability to make the middle east look like a giant rocket engine from space. Whether anyone likes it or not, Israel is not going anywhere. They were set up by the globalists who you support.

I'm an outspoken guy too when I see injustice, and Israel is not perfect. in 2021, what nation is? Compared to where they are located, the neighbourhood of the world they live in, and the words some of them have used, including promising their annihilation, this is quite an odd comment to make.

I've had personal abuses in Canada and I speak up. Citizens in other nations can do the same, Israel is a democracy, they aren't living in a dictatorship, so speak your mind (as I did in Canada, only to be harmed more, at least I fight back).

It is also why I ask why some are so outspoken against Israel but don't say a peep about concentration camps being filled with Muslims in China. It really bothers me and screams hypocrisy.

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., lambasted Israel as a "racist state" during an interview on "Democracy Now!" on Tuesday while discussing the low vaccination rate of Palestinians.

The host, Amy Goodman, mentioned that Israel is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world, at 20%, while Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank – where Tlaib has family members – have supposedly not been provided vaccines.

Asked to give her take, Tlaib said it’s "important to understand that Israel is a racist state in that they would deny Palestinians like my grandmother access to a vaccine; that they don’t believe that she’s an equal human being that deserves to live, deserves to be protected by this global pandemic."

i know I know maybe because she’s a member of Congress and she shouldn’t be libeling a ally? I don’t know, could be.
Lol libeling an ally. Christ it’s not like you actually care. Your faux outrage is so obvious. She’s a democrat so you’re going to act all indignant and butthurt but in reality you don’t actually give a shit what Israel thinks of this.

Israel is no ally.
Not only has Israel not once let us use any airbases, but demands $5 billion a year in foreign aid.

so Israel rejected an American request to use her airbases? Yeah that sounds like bullshit. Oh and they demand 5 billion? Yeah that’s bullshit as well.

Lol libeling an ally. Christ it’s not like you actually care. Your faux outrage is so obvious. She’s a democrat so you’re going to act all indignant and butthurt but in reality you don’t actually give a shit what Israel thinks of this.

yeah I noticed you have the silly habit of telling people what they think. Correct it for your sake.

yeah I noticed you have the silly habit of telling people what they think. Correct it for your sake.
Lol you know I’m right.

Jews are not allowed to live in Palestinian areas but Palestinians live Jerusalem...and even serve in the government...so what is she talking about?...try and walk through and Muslim area as a Jew and see what happens...this shit is getting out of hand...just who was it that knocked down our trade center?...has everyone forgotten?...she is the enemy....

WRONG!
Jews just prefer to live in areas of Israeli occupation because then they do not have to pay for any property.
For example, the largest population of Jews outside of the US and Israel, lives in Iran.

The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag.

Notice the vehicles are civilian, like ambulances and buses? They were almost all innocent civilians we massacred.

Those who illegally attack any innocents, like the US government has done, is the enemy.

" The WTC attack was justified because we murdered tens of thousands of Iraqis illegally when they were retreating out of Kuwait, under a negotiated white flag. "

Source it

I am not going to waste much time looking. I found little in the short time. Best was:
{... At the time, Iraq had announced that it would withdraw, but it had not accepted the UN resolutions passed against them. ...
...}
Saddam had personally asked the US Ambassador Glasspie for permission to invade Kuwait in the first place, since Kuwait was bankrupting Iraq by stealing so much oil and dumping it at such low prices.
}US Ambassador April Glaspie's Interview with Pres. Saddam Hussein, July 25 1990
{...
HUSSEIN: The price at one stage had dropped to $12 a barrel and a reduction in the modest Iraqi budget of $6 billion to $7 billion is a disaster.

GLASPIE: I think I understand this. I have lived here for years. I admire your extraordinary efforts to rebuild your country. I know you need funds. We understand that and our opinion is that you should have the opportunity to rebuild your country. But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait.
...}
The way I remember it is that Iraq was our ally, and did whatever we told them to do.
In fact, the only chemical and bio weapons they had, were ones we gave them to use on Iran.

You were SPECIFICALLY asked to source your "negotiated truce". You can't because it wasn't.

Israel is no ally.

so Israel rejected an American request to use her airbases? Yeah that sounds like bullshit. Oh and they demand 5 billion? Yeah that’s bullshit as well.

So the US never asked for the use of bases in Israel, like in Operation Eagle Claw, Desert Storm, the invasion of Iraq, etc?
Because not once has the US ever used bases in Israel.

And why do we give Israel $5 billion a year unless it is AIPAC interfering in our elections?

WRONG!

Source it

...}
{...

...}

You were SPECIFICALLY asked to source your "negotiated truce". You can't because it wasn't.

Correct that it was not stated in the quote as being a negotiated truce, but I remember it was, and what I quoted said it was an "announced" withdrawal, which implies it was negotiated, and should not have been attacked. It should NEVER have been attacked at all, since Iraq had asked for and had been given permission to legally attack Kuwait for its oil crimes.

WRONG!

Source it

...}
{...

...}

Here is another interesting perspective on the Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait.

{...
Iraq willing to leave Kuwait in exchange for certain conditions, officials say Offer includes link to Palestinian issue
Knut Royce
THE BALTIMORE SUN
Jan 3, 1991

WASHINGTON -- Iraq has offered to withdraw from Kuwait if the United States pledges not to attack as soldiers are pulled out, if foreign troops leave the region and if there is agreement on the Palestinian problem and on the banning of all weapons of mass destruction in the region, U.S. officials disclosed yesterday.
Although the White House immediately dismissed the proposal as inadequate because it contains preconditions for a pullout, other government officials described it as "interesting" because it drops Iraq's previous claims to two Kuwaiti islands and a portion of an oil field and because it signals Iraqi interest in a negotiated settlement.

...}

Anti-Semites are idiotic clowns.

That is true, but the Old Testament and Judaism is also barbaric and crude.
No one should try to claim to be the "Chosen People" and claim a "Promised Land" when there is nothing to validate the claims other than sheer greed.
I am Jewish, but no real Jew could support the Zionism of Israel.
Jews are told they are to avoid the Mideast until the coming of the Messiah.

There likely is no God, and even if there were, he would not choose a bunch of Egyptian malcontents.
And there is no excuse for their invasion of the Land of Canaan around 1000 BC.
That is just greed and evil violence.
Ever read how the destruction of the Canaanite city of Jericho is described?
Joshua and his warriors were not only the invaders, but murdered every single woman and child as well as the men.
That is not the act of "Chosen People". but of the worst possible barbarians.
Worse than the Dothraki in the "Game of Thrones".

And modern Israelis are not the original Hebrew.
The Hebrew had dark skin and looked Egyptian.
Modern Israelis are light skinned Europeans.

WRONG!

Source it

...}
{...

...}

Correct that it was not stated in the quote as being a negotiated truce, but I remember it was, and what I quoted said it was an "announced" withdrawal, which implies it was negotiated, and should not have been attacked. It should NEVER have been attacked at all, since Iraq had asked for and had been given permission to legally attack Kuwait for its oil crimes.

There was no negotiated truce, just stop lying.

WRONG!

Source it

...}
{...

...}

Here is another interesting perspective on the Iraqi withdrawal from Kuwait.

{...
Iraq willing to leave Kuwait in exchange for certain conditions, officials say Offer includes link to Palestinian issue
Knut Royce
THE BALTIMORE SUN
Jan 3, 1991

WASHINGTON -- Iraq has offered to withdraw from Kuwait if the United States pledges not to attack as soldiers are pulled out, if foreign troops leave the region and if there is agreement on the Palestinian problem and on the banning of all weapons of mass destruction in the region, U.S. officials disclosed yesterday.
Although the White House immediately dismissed the proposal as inadequate because it contains preconditions for a pullout, other government officials described it as "interesting" because it drops Iraq's previous claims to two Kuwaiti islands and a portion of an oil field and because it signals Iraqi interest in a negotiated settlement.

...}

NOBODY would agree to all of that crap. We get it, you are self loathing Jew.

WRONG!

Source it

...}
{...

...}

There was no negotiated truce, just stop lying.

That is silly because I proved the invasion of Kuwait was justified and agreed to by the US.
So then what would give anyone justification for attacking a convoy that announced its intent to withdraw?
There were ongoing negotiations.
Why would Iraq have announced its withdraw unless it was negotiated?
If there had not been a negotiated truce, then wouldn't the Iraqis have taken hostages to ensure a safe retreat?

Forum List

Back