“Squad” member Cori Bush about to get primaried

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

“Bush, a member of the so-called “squad” of left-wing House Democrats, is trailing her main primary challenger, Prosecuting Attorney of St. Louis County Wesley Bell, by 22 points with about six months until voters in Missouri’s first congressional district go to the polls for the primary election in August.”

Is the squad breaking up? That is so sad!

Now lets get rid of Tlaib, Omar, and Cortez.

“Bush, a member of the so-called “squad” of left-wing House Democrats, is trailing her main primary challenger, Prosecuting Attorney of St. Louis County Wesley Bell, by 22 points with about six months until voters in Missouri’s first congressional district go to the polls for the primary election in August.”

Is the squad breaking up? That is so sad!

Now lets get rid of Tlaib, Omar, and Cortez.
Don't hold your breath. Remember, New York Dems were supposed to handle AOC, but she hasn't gone anywhere.

Don't hold your breath. Remember, New York Dems were supposed to handle AOC, but she hasn't gone anywhere.

She never polled behind, though, either. A 22 point deficit behind a challenger is pretty damning. Nothing is set in concrete, of course, but she should be very concerned.

When you're bordering on idiocy like so many of today's anti-American Democrats are, you're living on the edge. But today's Democrats don't see it. They think Marxism is normal. Don't worry. Trumpy will be back in January. MAGA

When you're bordering on idiocy like so many of today's anti-American Democrats are, you're living on the edge. But today's Democrats don't see it. They think Marxism is normal. Don't worry. Trumpy will be back in January. MAGA
I hope you're right, and don't live in a bed wetter city.

She never polled behind, though, either. A 22 point deficit behind a challenger is pretty damning. Nothing is set in concrete, of course, but she should be very concerned.
I have been disappointed with results, so far, with all efforts to get rid squad members. I just don't get, why the efforts failed. Of course, after seeing them in office for a few months, I could never understand how they got there, in the first place. From the start, they've reminded me of "kids that should be seen and not heard", and been kind of amazed, I was the only one that noticed.

The only way she is going anyplace is of her own accord or if she gets redistricted.
True. After the first wash cycle with stain stick, if the stain isn't out, it is there to stay. :(

True. After the first wash cycle with stain stick, if the stain isn't out, it is there to stay. :(
Yep, about the only way Virginia will ever get shed of our two shit-stain dem senators is through intervention by the Grim Reaper.

I wish they would not take such long breaks. ;)

R.4419f90605e408932e70a5ade701d336

Yep, about the only way Virginia will ever get shed of our two shit-stain dem senators is through intervention by the Grim Reaper.

I wish they would not take such long breaks. ;)

R.4419f90605e408932e70a5ade701d336
We all have our favorites to like or despise. In my state, right now, I have 1 US Senator right now, that I wish would go fishing with Judge Crater and simply disappear. Just a dunsel.

In this case it's a behavioral sink.

The ruins of antiquity, collapsed civilizations all the way through Rome and even the present day UK.

Great masses of people collapse. We will balkanize and dense population will become ruins. It's in the DNA. History is proof as well as the current state of nearly all of our cities. Most of them are already 3rd world shit holes but the vagrants are fat and can afford dope. Otherwise our "cops" would be doing foot patrols with AK's and machete's.

We all have our favorites to like or despise. In my state, right now, I have 1 US Senator right now, that I wish would go fishing with Judge Crater and simply disappear. Just a dunsel.
Maybe he will get run over by a train.....Lots of respectable people get run over by trains. Why Judge Hoby over in Cookville was run over by a train. ;)

In this case it's a behavioral sink.

The ruins of antiquity, collapsed civilizations all the way through Rome and even the present day UK.

Great masses of people collapse. We will balkanize and dense population will become ruins. It's in the DNA. History is proof as well as the current state of nearly all of our cities. Most of them are already 3rd world shit holes but the vagrants are fat and can afford dope. Otherwise our "cops" would be doing foot patrols with AK's and machete's.
I remember them. Spooky. I bet you don't live in some overcrowded megalopolis city. I think of those behavioral studies, every time I drive through one.

I remember them. Spooky. I bet you don't live in some overcrowded megalopolis city. I think of those behavioral studies, every time I drive through one.
We have our own freak shows out here for sure. They know not to fuck with their neighbors though, and they're nearly dead as it is. They'll be eaten by their pets.

What we need to do is really get rid of the un-Americans -MAGA right Republicans.

Forum List

Back