Spot the Russian disinformation

Which of the following is Russian disinformation

• Hunter's laptop reveals a pattern of corruption between the Bidens and the Ukraine

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • US funded bioweapons labs were found in Ukraine

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Biden's jihad on US energy are responsible for the record setting price increase

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
We are beset by massive Russian misinformation, disinformation and agitprop on a daily basis. Having infiltrated all of our traditional and social media outlets, Russian agents are spreading false and misleading information seeking to undermine the unprecedented confidence Americans have in our heroic leader Joe Biden.

Does anyone except the feeble minded question Hunter Bidens expertise in advising a Ukrainian gas company?

Does anyone except the feeble minded question why the US would run clandestine bio "research" facilities in Ukraine? I mean if they were truly bioweapons labs, why would Fauci pay Wuhan to develop and unleash a bioweapon on the planet, right?

Gas prices only started going up in the USA when Putin invaded Ukraine. Our fearless leader Biden is battling Putin abroad and Putin's unprecedented high gas prices at home

Show you have the courage to withstand the Russians disinformation and indtead completely accept whatever story the government tells you to believe today.

That's what made America great

Hint, all three are Russian disinformation, pick all three to show you are a loyal follower

Last edited:
We are beset by massive Russian misinformation, disinformation and agitprop on a daily basis. Having infiltrated all of our traditional and social media outlets, Russian agents are spreading false and misleading information seeking to undermine the unprecedented confidence Americans have in our heroic leader Joe Biden.

Does anyone except the feeble minded question Hunter Bidens expertise in advising a Ukrainian gas company?

Does anyone except the feeble minded question why the US would run clandestine bio "research" facilities in Ukraine? I mean if were true bioweapons labs, why would Fauci pay Wuhan to develop and unleash a bioweapon on the planet, right?

Gas prices only started going up in the USA when Putin invaded Ukraine. Our fearless leader Biden is battling Putin abroad and Putin's unprecedented high gas prices at home

Show you have the courage to withstand the Russians disinformation and indtead completely accept whatever story the government tells you to believe today.

Both Hunter and Joe's brother made millions selling access and influence to/from Joe.

Does anyone except the feeble minded question why the US would run clandestine bio "research" facilities in Ukraine? I mean if they were truly bioweapons labs, why would Fauci pay Wuhan to develop and unleash a bioweapon on the planet, right?

Hint, all three are Russian disinformation, pick all three to show you are a loyal follower
So....you're admitting that Hunter Biden's "laptop" is just baloney for the unwashed masses? :auiqs.jpg: Well, better late than never. It still won't prevent you from crying about it. BTW, your tears are delicious. Keep crying. You are helping Republicans piss away ANY advantage they might have had in November.

So....you're admitting that Hunter Biden's "laptop" is just baloney for the unwashed masses? :auiqs.jpg: Well, better late than never. It still won't prevent you from crying about it. BTW, your tears are delicious. Keep crying. You are helping Republicans piss away ANY advantage they might have had in November.
The only thing you guys are going to be passing out on election night are crying towels, life boats, and life jackets.

Hello, Jack I'm calling from Amazon to confirm a package delivery....

For your own protection, do not talk to strangers and leave your wallet home when you go outside

... That's what made America great
That's a contradiction in terms. Saying that anything "made America great" is deception by default. What do you think is responsible for making El Centro California the coldest place on earth?

1). The fact that it is high in the mountains
2). The penguin migration
3). The fact that hot water freezes faster

Hello, Jack I'm calling from Amazon to confirm a package delivery....

For your own protection, do not talk to strangers and leave your wallet home when you go outside
Sit down, Hand In Mouth Joe Biden. You're gonna hurt yourself with all that alt-right outrage.
I get that it's the only thing your side has left since since nothing else seems to be working for you.
But I suppose when that's the case, people like you need a narrative to believe in. Otherwise, all
you'd have is despair. :)

Sit down, Hand In Mouth Joe Biden. You're gonna hurt yourself with all that alt-right outrage.
I get that it's the only thing your side has left since since nothing else seems to be working for you.
But I suppose when that's the case, people like you need a narrative to believe in. Otherwise, all
you'd have is despair. :)

Hand in mouth Joe Biden perfect last ever democrat President in the USA

LOL. You can wish as hard as you like, snowflake. Take your pick. Trump or DeSantis in 2024. They both lose...badly. :)
My bet? The master will destroy his apprentice. :auiqs.jpg:

You cheated in the tens of million column to end the democrat Party in America

Well done!

No evidence..whatsoever of that. LOL. How long you gonna keep beating that horse?
It's dead. It ain't getting up.

But don't let me stop from beating it. You're helping piss that Republican advantage away.

3 States already said dems committed massive Voter fraud

..... Joe Biden perfect last ever democrat President in the USA
Don't worry. Bush Baby Junior was just as bad. The US tries to keep its population off-balance for the purpose of making them believe that the two-party system works: A Republican nincompoop, then a Democratic nincompoop ..... and next it'll be the turn of the Republicans again. I don't mean that they are all nincompoops but the US government takes a break for a few short years before bringing in the next nincompoop in alternating political parties.

Don't worry. Bush Baby Junior was just as bad. The US tries to keep its population off-balance for the purpose of making them believe that the two-party system works: A Republican nincompoop, then a Democratic nincompoop ..... and next it'll be the turn of the Republicans again. I don't mean that they are all nincompoops but the US government takes a break for a few short years before bringing in the next nincompoop in alternating political parties.
They're all bad

Why dont cult members change their course when they learn they are being lied to by their cult leaders?

They were told the laptop was planted Russian disinformation by the entire corporate propaganda media, and cult members of Congress, like Adam Schiff.

Now we all know the laptop is genuine and belonged to Hunter Biden.

The cult will still believe everything fed to them by theor thought police.

WHY?

The “intel community” said Saddam had WMDs. I trusted them. They lied. Now I do not trust them.

Cult members do not do that.

Why dont cult members change their course when they learn they are being lied to by their cult leaders?
Few people know when to cut their losses and run. It's called "investment" and also "looking stupid". After so many people died in Vietnam (and the US population started to protest the war) many American parents whose sons were killed over there got angry because the dumbed-down stupidity of propaganda made them feel that pulling out would be admitting their sons died for nothing. Go figure.

Forum List

Back