Spot the Russian disinformation

Which of the following is Russian disinformation

• Hunter's laptop reveals a pattern of corruption between the Bidens and the Ukraine

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • US funded bioweapons labs were found in Ukraine

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Biden's jihad on US energy are responsible for the record setting price increase

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
We are beset by massive Russian misinformation, disinformation and agitprop on a daily basis. Having infiltrated all of our traditional and social media outlets, Russian agents are spreading false and misleading information seeking to undermine the unprecedented confidence Americans have in our heroic leader Joe Biden.

Does anyone except the feeble minded question Hunter Bidens expertise in advising a Ukrainian gas company?

Does anyone except the feeble minded question why the US would run clandestine bio "research" facilities in Ukraine? I mean if they were truly bioweapons labs, why would Fauci pay Wuhan to develop and unleash a bioweapon on the planet, right?

Gas prices only started going up in the USA when Putin invaded Ukraine. Our fearless leader Biden is battling Putin abroad and Putin's unprecedented high gas prices at home

Show you have the courage to withstand the Russians disinformation and indtead completely accept whatever story the government tells you to believe today.

That's what made America great

Hint, all three are Russian disinformation, pick all three to show you are a loyal follower
I picked all three. What do I win? :)

You don’t know if the election was won fairly, and with all of the cheating going on (factual ones) how can one be expected to trust much of anything other than what you can see with your own eyes and hold in your own hand? You are aware that lies and cheating in government does go on, right?

I don’t see that “right” or “left” has much to do with it and conspiracies really are everywhere. Maybe not everything but everywhere.

Recognizing the fact that government “is messy” and “isn’t pretty” shouldn't make us complacent and if we are then all is lost and revolution (armed or otherwise) will be the consequence because the complacent ones will compel the “never give up on Democracy” people to start planning a non-Democratic way to implement Democracy …. or even full-blown Fascism such as in the Third Reich which had similar groundwork to the event. Democracy isn't "messy". It is the fundamental ingredient in “getting along” and the world is losing that ingredient at an awfully rapid pace. You, it seems to me, are one of the complacent. Am I right?
The election was fairly won. Your savior lost. There was no cheating going on that would have been massive enough to sway results.
But.I get it. You can't be honest why you think this. You have to lie to yourself. You have to justify it to yourself.

Because to be honest with yourself..would mean having acknowledge the darkest, blackest, most vile part of your soul.

Yes..you are right. You..are..a..cancer!!
So … let me put this into its proper perspective: Now that you’ve read my very honest and earnest response your reaction is to double down with silliness and accuse me of being dishonest about what you sarcastically call “my saviour” without having noticed that I said nothing about my political preference. If this forum would insist upon restricting its membership to adults only then you wouldn’t be here.
You are a naughty boy. :spank:

Forum List

Back