Sources: Young woman accuses Oregon Rep. David Wu of aggressive, unwanted sexual enco

I hope Wu is investigated and, if guilty, punished to the full extent of the law, meaning the least of which problems he'll have is staying in congress.

His behavior in the past several months seems very manic. That doesn't excuse it, but I think the guy is off his rocker.

And of course the usual lameness from the peanuts gallery (90% of the posts on here) which are sentiments to the effect of:
1.) Wu's behavior is representative of every democratic politician.
2.) Democrats not scampering in her by post #13 to denounce Wu equates to a tacit approval of his behavior.

And it was his good friend's Daughter for God's sake. What a despicable miscreant. Hopefully he'll go the way of the Weiner Man real soon.

And of course the usual lameness from the peanuts gallery (90% of the posts on here) which are sentiments to the effect of:
2.) Democrats not scampering in her by post #13 to denounce Wu equates to a tacit approval of his behavior.

The story broke days ago... I was just wondering why so few democratics commented on this...

You can draw your own conclusions as to my meaning behind it, but nowhere did I imply tacit approval...

Swing and a miss...

Seriously though,who voted for this creep? Talk about the 'Dumbing-Down of America?' These people being allowed to Vote really is very frightening. Yikes!

The story broke days ago... I was just wondering why so few democratics commented on this...

You can draw your own conclusions as to my meaning behind it, but nowhere did I imply tacit approval...

Swing and a miss...

So few of anyone commented on this.

Why? Probably because most people don't know who the fuck Wu is.

I only know who he is because the Wonkette has been making fun of him since his apparent first manic episode with the tiger outfit (all of his campaign staffers quit after he got re-elected), so despite what has been said on here, this isn't just a "fox news" story.

If you didn't have any sort of larger implication beyond your post, then so be it. I suppose you were just musing out loud.

Give it a month and a republican will be in deep shit for cheatinf or being a closet gay.
What we just had one last week i think. Nobody owns the moral highground when it comes to issues like these.

States side, you biatches are Two in a row!!

My political philosophy is better than your political philosophy!!

neener neener neener :tongue:

Swing and a miss...

So few of anyone commented on this.

Why? Probably because most people don't know who the fuck Wu is.

I only know who he is because the Wonkette has been making fun of him since his apparent first manic episode with the tiger outfit (all of his campaign staffers quit after he got re-elected), so despite what has been said on here, this isn't just a "fox news" story.

If you didn't have any sort of larger implication beyond your post, then so be it. I suppose you were just musing out loud.

Never heard of this douche myself.

Personnally I hope this turns into an international contraversy and we round up all the slant eyes again. :lol:

Oh yeah, this is normal.

Attachments

• $WuTigerWatermark_nar.jpg
    $WuTigerWatermark_nar.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 52
Just another lame ass politician trying to get laid

And WTF happened to Oregon? They've become one of the more loony States in the Country. I chalk it up to the San Fransicko nutters migrating up there. Seriously,who votes for a weird little pervert like this? It's so perplexing.

And WTF happened to Oregon? They've become one of the more loony States in the Country. I chalk it up to the San Fransicko nutters migrating up there. Seriously,who votes for a weird little pervert like this? It's so perplexing.

What else about Oregon troubles you? The fact that one congressional district most likely elected a person with Bipolar Disorder is grounds to condemn the whole state?

You guys are just silly sometimes.

What else about Oregon troubles you? The fact that one congressional district most likely elected a person with Bipolar Disorder is grounds to condemn the whole state?

Naw,silly is voting for weird little perverts like this.

Naw,silly is voting for weird little perverts like this.

So you don't have another incident in mind? Just this one? Gotcha.

Forum List

Back