Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

I do thank you for pointing out your lack of maturation. I think you really believe altering my user name bothers me. Thats a puerile move which actually lets me know I'm taking up space in your head.

Calling me asshole in caps and multiple times only lets me know you are truly frustrated. Its ok though. One day you will be able to get your emotions under control to the point you can converse like all the other adults. Until then count on me reprimanding and correcting you wherever you have the ill fated luck to post in a thread I may be on.

Boy O boy, they just keep coming back for more! LOL!

Yeah, but whooping you libtards with reason and FACTS is getting pretty predictable and boring.

'Get on up' was much more entertaining, and more authentic.

You are a legend in your own mind. You wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face. Even your conservative friend says you're "misinformed." LOL!

I dont think anyone should be happy about this. You have NFL and NBA players who beat their wives, get gun charges, etc, but somehow they draw the line when an old man says something racist in the privacy of his own home? Its fucking weird. The guy wasnt even being crazy about either. Its not like he was dropping "n bombs". Is what Sterling said worse than knocking out your wife in an elevator? What the hell?

I dont like the direction this nation is going in. Players should be boycotting teams who have wife beaters on their roster, but instead they are worried about a guy with Alzheimers who probably wont live another 2 years, who happens to be kind of sort of racist. :cuckoo:

Now that's some stinkin thinking you've got going on. You don't have to drop the "n" bomb to make racist statements, you nitwit.

If a Catholic priest is screwing 17 yr old boys, you don's say...."but hey, some of these boys use hard drugs, and some of these boys just turned 18." We should overlook what the priest is doing...why???

I'm almost speechless, that's so fucking stupid. If a player is beating his wife, that should be dealt with by the law, as a separate issue. You're just trying to cloud the issue with nonsense.

Never said it would.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

You said the owners did not want to vote. Why would she give up the billion dollar team for a measly 200 million if she could keep it by forcing the owners to vote? Like I said saying it again or in this case back pedaling, doesn't make it sound less retarded. She caved. Sterlling is losing his team. Too bad. So sad......well for you anyways.

If the owners would have voted Shelly knew they would have lost the team anyway. That was my point in correcting you.

They didn't want to vote, if they were to be forced to oust they may or may not vote Sterling out. Cuban was one owner that did not like the way Sterling was handled, there are other owners that have felt the same. Shelly also get a billion plus a charity and a chance in her warped mind to look good.

No one knows how the owners would vote. You only need six no votes to stop the ousting of an owner. I say that because Sterling's vote would be a no.

I'm not sad Sterling is losing his team, I never liked Sterling. Never supported him keeping the team, in fact I have disliked this guy years before the political correct crowd feigned outrage in April. As far as I'm concerned, they are hypocrites, it's just now that it is the in thing to hate Sterling.

And you didn't correct me, your opinion is just that. You have no clue as to went down with Shelly and the NBA.

They were going to vote Sterling out, and everybody knows that but you.

You said the owners did not want to vote. Why would she give up the billion dollar team for a measly 200 million if she could keep it by forcing the owners to vote? Like I said saying it again or in this case back pedaling, doesn't make it sound less retarded. She caved. Sterlling is losing his team. Too bad. So sad......well for you anyways.

If the owners would have voted Shelly knew they would have lost the team anyway. That was my point in correcting you.

They didn't want to vote, if they were to be forced to oust they may or may not vote Sterling out. Cuban was one owner that did not like the way Sterling was handled, there are other owners that have felt the same. Shelly also get a billion plus a charity and a chance in her warped mind to look good.

No one knows how the owners would vote. You only need six no votes to stop the ousting of an owner. I say that because Sterling's vote would be a no.

I'm not sad Sterling is losing his team, I never liked Sterling. Never supported him keeping the team, in fact I have disliked this guy years before the political correct crowd feigned outrage in April. As far as I'm concerned, they are hypocrites, it's just now that it is the in thing to hate Sterling.

And you didn't correct me, your opinion is just that. You have no clue as to went down with Shelly and the NBA.

They were going to vote Sterling out, and everybody knows that but you.

And you have no absolute proof whatsoever. You have the same as me, just an opinion, but somehow you seem to think your opinion is better than anyone else's and again, that is only your opinion. Which in my world, accounts for less than nothing.

Have a great Saturday.

Assclapius, your altered moniker is revealed as being prophetic. You have been spanked. Now, like the petulant little girl you are, you are whining. For instance, putting a couple of choice words in "all caps" is called highlighting or emphasis. I can note that you are an asshole or I can underscore it, put it in bold or put it in all caps. Either way, you remain an asshole. Why would i be furstrated that I have exposed you as the petty fraud you are? I'm having fun mocking you and exposing your complete lack of honesty and logic.

You truly are an ASSHOLE, by the way. :thup: But I'm not upset with you. I just want to slap your silly ass again with the truth. You are a complete fail.

I realize that when you messed up you found that you lacked the stones to admit it. So, as losers like you usually do, you engaged in projection. It's all good. I'm here for you, little girl. Every time I take note of one of your idiotic dishonest claims, I will be there for you again, to shine the light on your dishonesty and lack of logic. :eusa_clap:

Thank me.

I do thank you for pointing out your lack of maturation. I think you really believe altering my user name bothers me. Thats a puerile move which actually lets me know I'm taking up space in your head.

Calling me asshole in caps and multiple times only lets me know you are truly frustrated. Its ok though. One day you will be able to get your emotions under control to the point you can converse like all the other adults. Until then count on me reprimanding and correcting you wherever you have the ill fated luck to post in a thread I may be on.

bc39a5b33ce6753b990f667cdc5cea8f9a473e69

Oh brother. Assclap can't hand anything out, so why not come back for more. A second plate of nothing is still nothing, you twit. But you're his retarded little brother applauding him like a cheerleader. :lol:

Listen up, analrider, you and assclap together have exactly and precisely nothing substantive or meritorious to offer.

Your feeble support for your asshole brother in qualms still doesn't change the fact that Sterling got "sanctioned" by the NBA for saying some stupid shit in a private conversation. If Sterling were to follow through on challenging -- in court -- the "decision" of the NBA (one which completely lacks justification in their bylaws, rules and "Constitution") he would almost certainly prevail.

It's ok with me if you wish to deny that contention. But one thing is certain. You lack any ability to support your wishful thinking.

Yeah, but whooping you libtards with reason and FACTS is getting pretty predictable and boring.

You are a legend in your own mind. You wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face. Even your conservative friend says you're "misinformed." LOL!
He may have been misinformed on one issue. That does not say anything about his intelligence. Please refrain from twisting my words.

bc39a5b33ce6753b990f667cdc5cea8f9a473e69

Oh brother. Assclap can't hand anything out, so why not come back for more. A second plate of nothing is still nothing, you twit. But you're his retarded little brother applauding him like a cheerleader. :lol:

Listen up, analrider, you and assclap together have exactly and precisely nothing substantive or meritorious to offer.

Your feeble support for your asshole brother in qualms still doesn't change the fact that Sterling got "sanctioned" by the NBA for saying some stupid shit in a private conversation. If Sterling were to follow through on challenging -- in court -- the "decision" of the NBA (one which completely lacks justification in their bylaws, rules and "Constitution") he would almost certainly prevail.

It's ok with me if you wish to deny that contention. But one thing is certain. You lack any ability to support your wishful thinking.

You can keep whining or man up and admit you don't want him to face the consequences of being a racist. Anything less is just talk. He signed a contract and broke the terms of that contract. he is losing his power and identity by losing his team. He has a mentally degenerative disease and prostrate cancer. Couldn't have happened to more deserving guy. :lol:

Youre trying hard but you still are not using logic nor are you making sense.

Coming from a jack ass like you that is hilarious.

Youre trying hard but you still are not using logic nor are you making sense.

Coming from a jack ass like you that is hilarious.

Only a jack ass would think Shelly was not forced into selling the team. She publicly stated she was going to fight to keep it. Suddenly she gave up the ghost. I know high finance confuses you but at least put 2 and 2 together.

Even your conservative friend says you're "misinformed." LOL!

Of course they do, given that they hold to an ideology instead of simply judging each event on its own merits as I do, they will say I am wrong where I disagree with their ideology.

But that is something the far left cannot grasp; I can disagree with my conservative friends and still have a conversation with them and a few liberals as well. Because they are honest and willing to admit that they may be wrong.

In fact I enjoy it when I find out that I am wrong about something because it allows me to learn more.

To neoMarxist libtards like you there is no objective Truth to adhere to, and so you sayh whatever you think you can get away with to advance your own cause.

He may have been misinformed on one issue. That does not say anything about his intelligence. Please refrain from twisting my words.

True, but what issue is he referring to?

With my advancing senility I cant keep straight which mistake are which any more.

:D

Watch every single word you say.

Even in private conversations.

After all, this is America.

Freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequence.

So jailing people for saying unpopular stuff would be OK with you?

That has happened in this country before & since the constitution.
"Anything you say can & will be used against you in the court of law" luckily "you have the right to remain silent" to protect you from self incrimination.

"Anything you say can & will be used against you in the court of law" luckily "you have the right to remain silent" to protect you from self incrimination.

You take the 5th so as not to incriminate yourself in a court case. It has nothing to do with unpopular opinions. Try again.

I dont think anyone should be happy about this. You have NFL and NBA players who beat their wives, get gun charges, etc, but somehow they draw the line when an old man says something racist in the privacy of his own home? Its fucking weird. The guy wasnt even being crazy about either. Its not like he was dropping "n bombs". Is what Sterling said worse than knocking out your wife in an elevator? What the hell?

I dont like the direction this nation is going in. Players should be boycotting teams who have wife beaters on their roster, but instead they are worried about a guy with Alzheimers who probably wont live another 2 years, who happens to be kind of sort of racist. :cuckoo:

Now that's some stinkin thinking you've got going on. You don't have to drop the "n" bomb to make racist statements, you nitwit.

If you cant see the difference between what Sterling said and what Hitler said, you are a fucking moron. Get a clue dipshit. :lol:

You take the 5th so as not to incriminate yourself in a court case. It has nothing to do with unpopular opinions. Try again.

Nice way to step into a trap dumb ass. You also have no expectation someone cannot use a recording against you unless its in court.

Nice way to step into a trap dumb ass. You also have no expectation someone cannot use a recording against you unless its in court.

That wasn't a trap you dolt, and even if it was, is your pitiful post supposed to be the danger inside the trap? Youre fucking delusional. :lol:

Even your conservative friend says you're "misinformed." LOL!

Of course they do, given that they hold to an ideology instead of simply judging each event on its own merits as I do, they will say I am wrong where I disagree with their ideology.

But that is something the far left cannot grasp; I can disagree with my conservative friends and still have a conversation with them and a few liberals as well. Because they are honest and willing to admit that they may be wrong.

In fact I enjoy it when I find out that I am wrong about something because it allows me to learn more.

To neoMarxist libtards like you there is no objective Truth to adhere to, and so you sayh whatever you think you can get away with to advance your own cause.

According to some people subjectivity is objective as long as you can get someone to agree with your subjectivity.

Also some people are afraid to admit they are wrong even on an unimportant point. I think that they think admitting they are wrong on anything will somehow be admitting they are wrong on everything.

They don't get that seeing where you are wrong allows you to fix your argument and strengthen your position. Instead they cling to errors even after they have been proven to be errors thinking to hold their position together, but actually they are making their position appear weaker. In fact their core precept may not be wrong, they just need better secondary arguments to support it.

With my advancing senility I cant keep straight which mistake are which any more.

Just something about which dumb Democrat said which dumb statement. Really unimportant stuff on the whole.

"Anything you say" that can be used against you in a court of law refers to illegal activity that may be revealed by your words. It does NOT refer to expressing opinions that are not popular. If unpopular opinions that do not reveal illegal activity can be used against you in a court of law, we're in big trouble as a society.

Just something about which dumb Democrat said which dumb statement. Really unimportant stuff on the whole.

Oh, the Hillary Clinto, Nancy Pelosi statement about Hamas being a humanitarian org?

There are sites that swear that Hillary also made such a similar statement, but the progs don't want to admit it since she is looking like the 2016 Dimbocrap nominee for Prez.

Whether she actually stated it openly or not, consider this, she will be surrounded by people who have complete sympathy with Hamas and not Isreal, and the left is growing increasingly anti-Semitic on a daily basis.

Whether she specifically used those words is kind of like splitting fine hairs, IMO, as I have no doubt that she believes it.

Forum List

Back