Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

They didn't want to vote, if they were to be forced to oust they may or may not vote Sterling out. Cuban was one owner that did not like the way Sterling was handled, there are other owners that have felt the same. Shelly also get a billion plus a charity and a chance in her warped mind to look good.

No one knows how the owners would vote. You only need six no votes to stop the ousting of an owner. I say that because Sterling's vote would be a no.

I'm not sad Sterling is losing his team, I never liked Sterling. Never supported him keeping the team, in fact I have disliked this guy years before the political correct crowd feigned outrage in April. As far as I'm concerned, they are hypocrites, it's just now that it is the in thing to hate Sterling.

And you didn't correct me, your opinion is just that. You have no clue as to went down with Shelly and the NBA.
Sent from my iPad using an Android.

They were going to vote Sterling out, and everybody knows that but you.

And you have no absolute proof whatsoever. You have the same as me, just an opinion, but somehow you seem to think your opinion is better than anyone else's and again, that is only your opinion. Which in my world, accounts for less than nothing.

Have a great Saturday.

Sterling wanted to keep the team, had a meeting with the attorney and the NBA, in the meeting it was determined that Sterling must sell or pay the consequences. That's all the proof I need that Sterling was forced to sell. That's how business works.

The proof is in the pudding! Can your pea brain comprehend that?

I do thank you for pointing out your lack of maturation. I think you really believe altering my user name bothers me. Thats a puerile move which actually lets me know I'm taking up space in your head.

Calling me asshole in caps and multiple times only lets me know you are truly frustrated. Its ok though. One day you will be able to get your emotions under control to the point you can converse like all the other adults. Until then count on me reprimanding and correcting you wherever you have the ill fated luck to post in a thread I may be on.

Boy O boy, they just keep coming back for more! LOL!

bc39a5b33ce6753b990f667cdc5cea8f9a473e69

Oh brother. Assclap can't hand anything out, so why not come back for more. A second plate of nothing is still nothing, you twit. But you're his retarded little brother applauding him like a cheerleader. :lol:

Listen up, analrider, you and assclap together have exactly and precisely nothing substantive or meritorious to offer.

Your feeble support for your asshole brother in qualms still doesn't change the fact that Sterling got "sanctioned" by the NBA for saying some stupid shit in a private conversation. If Sterling were to follow through on challenging -- in court -- the "decision" of the NBA (one which completely lacks justification in their bylaws, rules and "Constitution") he would almost certainly prevail.

It's ok with me if you wish to deny that contention. But one thing is certain. You lack any ability to support your wishful thinking.

That conversation is no longer private, it's public. That now very public conversation was hurting the brand.

Anyhoot, it's over. Sterling lost his team. Quit whining like a little bitch and get over it.

I do thank you for pointing out your lack of maturation. I think you really believe altering my user name bothers me. Thats a puerile move which actually lets me know I'm taking up space in your head.

Calling me asshole in caps and multiple times only lets me know you are truly frustrated. Its ok though. One day you will be able to get your emotions under control to the point you can converse like all the other adults. Until then count on me reprimanding and correcting you wherever you have the ill fated luck to post in a thread I may be on.

Yeah, but whooping you libtards with reason and FACTS is getting pretty predictable and boring.

'Get on up' was much more entertaining, and more authentic.

You haven't posted one fact yet.

True, but what issue is he referring to?

With my advancing senility I cant keep straight which mistake are which any more.

:D
Just something about which dumb Democrat said which dumb statement. Really unimportant stuff on the whole.

Oh, the Hillary Clinto, Nancy Pelosi statement about Hamas being a humanitarian org?

There are sites that swear that Hillary also made such a similar statement, but the progs don't want to admit it since she is looking like the 2016 Dimbocrap nominee for Prez.

Whether she actually stated it openly or not, consider this, she will be surrounded by people who have complete sympathy with Hamas and not Isreal, and the left is growing increasingly anti-Semitic on a daily basis.

Whether she specifically used those words is kind of like splitting fine hairs, IMO, as I have no doubt that she believes it.

You don't care if there's any truth to the shit you're spewing. Who are you trying to kid? As I said, you wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face.

I dont think anyone should be happy about this. You have NFL and NBA players who beat their wives, get gun charges, etc, but somehow they draw the line when an old man says something racist in the privacy of his own home? Its fucking weird. The guy wasnt even being crazy about either. Its not like he was dropping "n bombs". Is what Sterling said worse than knocking out your wife in an elevator? What the hell?

I dont like the direction this nation is going in. Players should be boycotting teams who have wife beaters on their roster, but instead they are worried about a guy with Alzheimers who probably wont live another 2 years, who happens to be kind of sort of racist. :cuckoo:

Now that's some stinkin thinking you've got going on. You don't have to drop the "n" bomb to make racist statements, you nitwit.

If you cant see the difference between what Sterling said and what Hitler said, you are a fucking moron. Get a clue dipshit. :lol:

Hitler has nothing to do with this conversation, you big dummy.

bc39a5b33ce6753b990f667cdc5cea8f9a473e69

Oh brother. Assclap can't hand anything out, so why not come back for more. A second plate of nothing is still nothing, you twit. But you're his retarded little brother applauding him like a cheerleader. :lol:

Listen up, analrider, you and assclap together have exactly and precisely nothing substantive or meritorious to offer.

Your feeble support for your asshole brother in qualms still doesn't change the fact that Sterling got "sanctioned" by the NBA for saying some stupid shit in a private conversation. If Sterling were to follow through on challenging -- in court -- the "decision" of the NBA (one which completely lacks justification in their bylaws, rules and "Constitution") he would almost certainly prevail.

It's ok with me if you wish to deny that contention. But one thing is certain. You lack any ability to support your wishful thinking.

That conversation is no longer private, it's public. That now very public conversation was hurting the brand.

Anyhoot, it's over. Sterling lost his team. Quit whining like a little bitch and get over it.

An illegally recorded and improperly released PRIVATE conversation doesn't change the status of the original privacy. USE (by the NBA) of a private conversation could not possibly be a valid basis for their absurd reaction.

And it might be true that Sterling's known racist personal beliefs hurt the NBA brand. Too bad. That still doesn't convert his private beliefs (and improperly exposed private words) into anything ACTIONABLE by the NBA.

ANd no. It's not over until and unless Sterling folds up his tent. He may. OR, contrary to your totally unsupported and baseless claim, he might choose to fight on.

I am not the one whining, analrider. That would be you.

:thup:

Now, go take a hefty swig from a full steaming hot mug of go fuck yourself and then have a caldron of STFU, you dopey quiff.

:lol:

An illegally recorded and improperly released PRIVATE conversation doesn't change the status of the original privacy. USE (by the NBA) of a private conversation could not possibly be a valid basis for their absurd reaction.

And it might be true that Sterling's known racist personal beliefs hurt the NBA brand. Too bad. That still doesn't convert his private beliefs (and improperly exposed private words) into anything ACTIONABLE by the NBA.

ANd no. It's not over until and unless Sterling folds up his tent. He may. OR, contrary to your totally unsupported and baseless claim, he might choose to fight on.

Now, go take a hefty swig from a full steaming hot mug of go fuck yourself and then have a caldron of STFU, you dopey quiff.

The conversation is now public, so boo-fucking-hoo. I don't know why you're complaining to me about the legalities of his taped conversation. I didn't do it, and have no control over it. Take your complaint up with the judicial system.

a09bc_worlds-smallest-violin.jpeg

You say a lot of goofy, uneducated things but this one could land you a job with the 3 stooges. So what the conversation was illegally recorded? If he had an issue he should have pressed charges against his side ho. The public heard the comments regardless so his ass will no longer be an owner. You are a dunce if you think you can say what you want, it becomes public, and your job can't fire your ass for embarrassing their brand. Its obvious you dont own a business so I had to explain it to you in terms you would understand.

'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just Kidding. I'm White!'

Read more: Justine Sacco tweet 'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS', causes Twitter outrage | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The conversation is now public, so boo-fucking-hoo. I don't know why you're complaining to me about the legalities of his taped conversation. I didn't do it, and have no control over it. Take your complaint up with the judicial system.

Lol, one of these days karma is going to bite you in the ass. You will get accused of some outrageous bullshit you did not do and you will not be able to get anyone to believe you.

Remember your stupid shit on this topic when that day comes, bitch.

Just something about which dumb Democrat said which dumb statement. Really unimportant stuff on the whole.

Oh, the Hillary Clinto, Nancy Pelosi statement about Hamas being a humanitarian org?

There are sites that swear that Hillary also made such a similar statement, but the progs don't want to admit it since she is looking like the 2016 Dimbocrap nominee for Prez.

Whether she actually stated it openly or not, consider this, she will be surrounded by people who have complete sympathy with Hamas and not Isreal, and the left is growing increasingly anti-Semitic on a daily basis.

Whether she specifically used those words is kind of like splitting fine hairs, IMO, as I have no doubt that she believes it.

You don't care if there's any truth to the shit you're spewing. Who are you trying to kid? As I said, you wouldn't know a fact if one slapped you in the face.

Anti-Semitism is growing within western countries and in the Democratic Party, that is a fact.

So you're saying the private & words of Monica Lewinski should not have been used against Bill Clinton?

Lol, one of these days karma is going to bite you in the ass. You will get accused of some outrageous bullshit you did not do and you will not be able to get anyone to believe you.

Stop whining chicken little. You sound like a nervous wreck. :lol:

He's got me shaking in my shoes. LOL!

Wowza, that's some logic and debate. You're a real master of debate. LOL!

He's got me shaking in my shoes. LOL!

Lol, as if you had a conscience to have bothered at all.

IF your shaking in your boots its only because someone is ramming a 220V vibrator with a power cord up your ass.

You say a lot of goofy, uneducated things but this one could land you a job with the 3 stooges. So what the conversation was illegally recorded? If he had an issue he should have pressed charges against his side ho. The public heard the comments regardless so his ass will no longer be an owner. You are a dunce if you think you can say what you want, it becomes public, and your job can't fire your ass for embarrassing their brand. Its obvious you dont own a business so I had to explain it to you in terms you would understand.

'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just Kidding. I'm White!'

Read more: Justine Sacco tweet 'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS', causes Twitter outrage | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Complete abject pathetic liberal morons like you are unable to comprehend just how fucking stupid you are.

It was a PRIVATE conversation. The fact that it was illegally recorded doesn't convert it into anything other than the private expression of his own beliefs it was from jump street, you idiot. Private it was. Publicly disseminated, now, it is; but illegally obtained evidence of a person's beliefs doesn't convert it into something actionable. He may be a fucking asshole (you sure are), but being as asshole is not in and of itself actionable. Neither is harboring Cro-Magnon Man "views."

I know fucking modern American "liberals" don't actually support the notion that a person is entitled to have his own views and beliefs and opinions. But that's too bad. You're an odious idiot, but you're also just wrong. We don't have to agree with him in order to recognize that he DOES have the right to harbor such cretinous beliefs.

Go back on patrol with the thought police, you hapless waste of oxygen.

So you're saying the private & words of Monica Lewinski should not have been used against Bill Clinton?

Maybe his jizz on her oversized blue dress was what really showed Clinton to be the lying fuckwad he was.

By the way, you imbecile, SOME words ARE actionable. But, the private expression of one's opinions, thoughts and beliefs (regardless of how moronic and vile those mere thoughts might be) are NOT actionable.

Try to keep up. Get an adult to help you.

Who are the racists you feel the need to apologize to?

Why do you want their approval?

Otherwise who cares?

Forum List

Back