Sorry Forum Racists, Sterling Lost...

An illegally recorded and improperly released PRIVATE conversation doesn't change the status of the original privacy. USE (by the NBA) of a private conversation could not possibly be a valid basis for their absurd reaction.

And it might be true that Sterling's known racist personal beliefs hurt the NBA brand. Too bad. That still doesn't convert his private beliefs (and improperly exposed private words) into anything ACTIONABLE by the NBA.

You say a lot of goofy, uneducated things but this one could land you a job with the 3 stooges. So what the conversation was illegally recorded? If he had an issue he should have pressed charges against his side ho. The public heard the comments regardless so his ass will no longer be an owner. You are a dunce if you think you can say what you want, it becomes public, and your job can't fire your ass for embarrassing their brand. Its obvious you dont own a business so I had to explain it to you in terms you would understand.

'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS. Just Kidding. I'm White!'

Read more: Justine Sacco tweet 'Going to Africa. Hope I don't get AIDS', causes Twitter outrage | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Complete abject pathetic liberal morons like you are unable to comprehend just how fucking stupid you are.

It was a PRIVATE conversation. The fact that it was illegally recorded doesn't convert it into anything other than the private expression of his own beliefs it was from jump street, you idiot. Private it was. Publicly disseminated, now, it is; but illegally obtained evidence of a person's beliefs doesn't convert it into something actionable. He may be a fucking asshole (you sure are), but being as asshole is not in and of itself actionable. Neither is harboring Cro-Magnon Man "views."

I know fucking modern American "liberals" don't actually support the notion that a person is entitled to have his own views and beliefs and opinions. But that's too bad. You're an odious idiot, but you're also just wrong. We don't have to agree with him in order to recognize that he DOES have the right to harbor such cretinous beliefs.

Go back on patrol with the thought police, you hapless waste of oxygen.

I see its still difficult for you to grasp the concept of relevance. Illegal or not the thoughts became public. The NBA is not a court of law so it doesnt matter how the evidence was obtained. The NBA is a private business that exercised its rights you dumb as fuck retard. :lol:

Forum List

Back