Zone1 Sorry for the lapse of attendance.

Timmy O. Goodwin

Human Being
Sep 5, 2022
Hi everybody, again. Just now finished updating my email and some details in profile and will be out and about soon. Been very busy with stuff. Not going to go into it right now but anyway I am back now and for a while I hope. Laters.😊

You "Hope" . :confused: ... I'm not sure that we can trust you anymore, be more convincing maybe... :eusa_snooty:

Eh, it's okay, the lights still on ... :laugh:

Last edited:
You "Hope" . :confused: ... I'm not sure that we can trust you anymore, be more convincing maybe... :eusa_snooty:

Eh, it's okay, the lights still on ... :laugh:
Our son passed away recently so we have been pretty upside down. But it's beginning to feel like healing. We will make it because we have our granddaughter to care for now and we have to move forward for her sake as well as our own.

Our son passed away recently so we have been pretty upside down. But it's beginning to feel like healing. We will make it because we have our granddaughter to care for now and we have to move forward for her sake as well as our own.
Sooo sad, I have 4 grown children and I fear to even imagine what you've been and must go through. Blessings and prayers for your son and family. It seems to me that nothing warms a heart faster than the hugs of a grandchild.. all the best and prayers to you and yours..

Sooo sad, I have 4 grown children and I fear to even imagine what you've been and must go through. Blessings and prayers for your son and family. It seems to me that nothing warms a heart faster than the hugs of a grandchild.. all the best and prayers to you and yours..
Thank you so very much for your kind words. I truly appreciate the understanding and recognition. It is a very kind thing for you to say and do. I hope you have a beautiful day my new friend. Again I thank you so much.

Thank you very much my new friend. I appreciate it.
Can't have enough friends.
Do you like conspiracy theories ?

According to some of my friends here they must be my favorite topics. I'm not afraid to jump down a few rabbit holes as long as my dogs check for snakes first.
20220427_111913.jpg

I have friends in Arkansas if you like body count jokes

Can't have enough friends.
Do you like conspiracy theories ?

According to some of my friends here they must be my favorite topics. I'm not afraid to jump down a few rabbit holes as long as my dogs check for snakes first.
View attachment 747532
I have friends in Arkansas if you like body count jokes
I do not mind conspiracy theories so long as they remain theories and do not morph into a persons true reality. They can become dangerous if one is not careful as they can lead to misinformation and mistrust of institutions and individuals but overall they are harmless so long as it is understood such are not supported with investigative facts and researched proof. They are what they are and that is simply having fun like playing Fortnite or Minecraft. Just a game.

Hi everybody, again. Just now finished updating my email and some details in profile and will be out and about soon. Been very busy with stuff. Not going to go into it right now but anyway I am back now and for a while I hope. Laters.😊
Who are you?

I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Goodwin. Welcome back to USMB. A few years ago, I took a two-year hiatus when my beloved husband of 44 years passed away. For him, it was a blessing. For me, it was paradise lost. I've adjusted, however, but I will always love his memories he left that were mostly all good. Losing a son must be a terrible thing. My heart goes out to you and your family. Love, beautress.

I'm sorry for your loss, Mr. Goodwin. Welcome back to USMB. A few years ago, I took a two-year hiatus when my beloved husband of 44 years passed away. For him, it was a blessing. For me, it was paradise lost. I've adjusted, however, but I will always love his memories he left that were mostly all good. Losing a son must be a terrible thing. My heart goes out to you and your family. Love, beautress.
Thank you and I my soul cries for your loss as well. I hope for peace and happiness to return to you and your family. Brotherly love and kindness to you and yours.

Forum List

Back