Zone1 Merry Christmas

1671993037746.jpeg

I do hope all had a nice peaceful holiday, although we haven't celebrated xmas since 1984.
Whatever gives us some kind of peace and joy if only for a few days is a good thing.

Hello I'm new too His name is Gustav I live in Sweden Stockholm
Welcome to USMB. I visited Stockholm in 2006 on a University of Illinois & Historic Society cruise with my late husband. What a lovely country and good people I found there. Welcome, welcome, Gustav. Hope you enjoy the boards. We passed such beautiful islands to get there. Swedes are the best of good neighbors, in my humble opinion.

question

do you think it is ok that one is attacked and insulted for the sole reason that one is a German?

completely of topic and without any provocation on the part of the German.

and without knowing each other at all.

i have the impression that most users and most or all the Mods think this perfectly ok.

i think it is a disgrace to the forum and to any forum.

question

do you think it is ok that one is attacked and insulted for the sole reason that one is a German?

i have the impression that most users and most or all the Mods think this perfectly ok.

This text should have gone into my thread about the hello from the grand-du. hy or Großherzogtum of Baden

question

Yeah it's ok.

Forum List

Back