Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

has weak hands remember lol.....no grip

He wears like...8 oz of gold rings on each finger.....

I'm really a little disappointed that the writers have chosen to twist his character in this direction...It seems like just yesterday when he and Gemma were frolicking through fields of wildflowers....:confused:

and here is what i dont really get...what set clay off......the letters? i dont think that was enough to do it.....

tommy flangan is still hot lol hot hot

After John was hit by a semi-truck and died in 1993, she eventually married John's friend Clay Morrow. She is of Irish and Russian descent.

my bad

I think Clays gonna get killed probably right at the end of this season, can't say who will do it though, alot of people don't like him right now.

I think Clays gonna get killed probably right at the end of this season, can't say who will do it though, alot of people don't like him right now.

You probably don't remember who killed Jr., on Dallas.

I think that's how the season will end....Clay will be shot by an unseen, unknown assailant, and next season we'll learn that he survived.

How did I do in red
***SPOILER***

My Predictions:
(1) Juice is not revealed at the thief, the herion is discovered and something there links the Mayan to the thief, he takes the blame and the Mayans kill him. However, the Sherriff now has more to hold over Juice's head and uses it. - Juice got away with it, but blamed it on a fellow Son. And the DA has more leverage on him!

(2) Clay calls Piney's bluff and kills Piney, making it look like Piney ran out of oxygen. Tara (Ophelia) is sadden by this, thinking she got Piney (who could he Polonius in a way) killed and goes into a little depression, but not madness. Piney gets killed and Tara might fall into maddness over her shaddered hand!

(3) Clay doesn't kill Tara. Close to getting her, but didn't

(4) It ends up that Bobby fell in love with Otto's wife, when she wanted to cut it off with him he kills her. Clay used this information to blackmail Bobby for his support. Bobby is grateful (becomes Rosencrantz, while Trig becomes Guildenstern). I guarantee we find this out next week!

(5) JT's letters fall into Jax's hands at seasons end (The stories JT wrote are like the ghost of King Hamlet speaking to Prince Hamlet; the Letter's are more from the ghost letting Prince Hamlet to get revenge). I bet by season's end.

I am just glad they are back to the Hamlet theme!

so its opie that will kill clay or will clay finish off opie?

For some reason I think Clay survives, not sure how since he doesn't have any allies at the moment. Even Trig turned on him.

That DA is playing everyone as a fool. Otto is convinced his life was wasted and Bobby killed his wife (I was glad to see I was wrong and it really was Georgio that killed her). That allowing Lenny visitation might be what saves SAMCRO.

I think Jax ex-wife is going to stir up shit and Gemma is going to either kill her or spike her drink with herione!

You did it, good for you Opie~!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

opie.jpg

fick! I have not watch it yet, will watch tonight via tivo.....

glad they are coming back for season 5, which means, I( think clay has to survive...(?)

o damn you.....i was nearly asleep when they just started shooting at each other......so clay is gone? but hey we thought juice was too

I don't know Bones Opie fired mad shots into him, plus the previews of the next episode showed them trying to blame Clay's death on Laroyce from the Niners.

Forum List

Back