Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

i make ever effort to stay up and watch it...ever effort......but 11 is late and it was one of the 11:10 epsoides.....the last 10 minutes i was nearly asleep

o damn you.....i was nearly asleep when they just started shooting at each other......so clay is gone? but hey we thought juice was too

I don't know Bones Opie fired mad shots into him, plus the previews of the next episode showed them trying to blame Clay's death on Laroyce from the Niners.

At the least Clay will be needing a colostomy bag. I'm glad Jax held his fire. ;)

o damn you.....i was nearly asleep when they just started shooting at each other......so clay is gone? but hey we thought juice was too

I don't know Bones Opie fired mad shots into him, plus the previews of the next episode showed them trying to blame Clay's death on Laroyce from the Niners.

At the least Clay will be needing a colostomy bag. I'm glad Jax held his fire. ;)

I know, it would have been ridiculous to kill Opie for wacking out Clay, with Bobby getting locked up the Sons are going to need all the muscle they can get their hands on to survive.

The problem is the deal with the Irish is going to fall through with Clay dead, the Irish guy already told Clay he does not like Jax and thinks he is unstable, I don't see the Irish coming to the table for this deal if Jax is the one running it for the Sons.

Ha! Like they said last night, it's hard to be discrete with RPG's and 50 Caliber Machine Guns. :D

I agree, Clay had to go and Opie is a great character! It took a turn I wasn't expecting. I think Jax gets pulled back into the Club 10 fold!

imho, Clay aint dead. opie got off 2 shots , I backed it up several times, thats all I could hear, clay got hit in the shoulder and just above the breastbone on the center/right side, not a heart shot.

he'll be back. ;)

clay is back......tara has lost it totally.....do you love me.......

How you like the Hamlet angle Bones?

The letters from John Teller are like ghost from Hamlet instructing Jax to kill Clay as Hamlet's Father's ghost instructed him to kill Claudius.

Before killing Claudius, Hamlet goes to Gertude for answers, she gives it to him. Just as in SOA, Jax goes to Gemma for answers and she tells him Clay killed JT!

I see Tig playing the Laertes role, since he has a renewed loyalty to Clay. I think he walks in on Jax trying to kill Clay and they have it out. Similar to Laertes Challenging Hamlet.

Bones didn't Ophelia suffer from erotomania? That could be the "Tell Me You Love Me" lines from Tara! She also seems to be losing it like Ophelia.

Could Unser be Polonius? As he is kind of looking out for Ophelia as father figure and might accidentially get killed by Jax?

Not perfect to Hamlet, but there is a cross-over.

Whats up with Romeo telling Jax that Otto didn't rat on them? Otto had to because why is Bobby in jail if he didn't? is Romeo in with the feds too?

o the hamlet angle is there..that is why they cant off clay yet....

ophelia has issues.....but i think her break down comes after the suggestive remarks that hamlet makes to her....

i will admit its been decades since i read the plays

Whats up with Romeo telling Jax that Otto didn't rat on them? Otto had to because why is Bobby in jail if he didn't? is Romeo in with the feds too?

I thought that was strange also. Romeo and his Cartel seem very sloppy and not that bright!

i am not sure what is going on with romeo....nor do i think tara believes jax when he says they are leaving....and i noted gemme didnt offer to help her pack

I thought that was strange also. Romeo and his Cartel seem very sloppy and not that bright!

I'm starting to think these guys are in with the feds and are going to set up the Sons and the Irish at this meeting for the guns.

Forum List

Back