Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

Love the show but was disappointed with Jax shooting the gun out of Opie's hand, that is a tactic only suitable for Roy Rogers type cowboy movies.

Why? That was about 3-5 feet away. Very easy shot. Much better than killing off Opie, who is a great character!

Love the show but was disappointed with Jax shooting the gun out of Opie's hand, that is a tactic only suitable for Roy Rogers type cowboy movies.

Would it have been better if Jax blew Opies brains out?:confused:

Jax, Gemma, Tig and Opie are the best characters on the show. I am not big into the best characters getting knocked off the show.

With Bobby and Juice looking like they are gonna be doing some time, killing Opie would have been a dumb move. With Tig killing Laroyces girl like that, the Sons are going to be at war with the Niners, they will need all the muscle they can get.

Jax, Gemma, Tig and Opie are the best characters on the show. I am not big into the best characters getting knocked off the show.

With Bobby and Juice looking like they are gonna be doing some time, killing Opie would have been a dumb move. With Tig killing Laroyces girl like that, the Sons are going to be at war with the Niners, they will need all the muscle they can get.

You have to feel for Laroyces. Everytime sit goes wrong Laroyces gets blamed. It's like the old motto "say it was a blackman and everyone will believe it."

You have to feel for Laroyces. Everytime sit goes wrong Laroyces gets blamed. It's like the old motto "say it was a blackman and everyone will believe it."

Yeah I don't blame him for being raging pissed off, he got screwed over with the whole Cartel thing and now this, I expect him to pull off something big in the season finale, that lady Tig killed was obviously someone important to him like a wife or sister.

It would have been better to make the situation more realistic, this show has been a great one but that situation was not worthy.

What could Jax have done to make it more realistic?:confused:

It would have been better to make the situation more realistic, this show has been a great one but that situation was not worthy.

What could Jax have done to make it more realistic?:confused:

The writers should have made the whole situation different, shooting a gun out of somebody's hand, like I already stated, is the stuff of 1940's western movie Saturday matinee serials.

o noose we have watched a major battle with 50 calibers and rocket launches and suddenly that scene just pushed you over the edge?

really?

lets think about this.....

so what are the predictions for the finale tonight?

here are mine...such as they are.....

the black dude is pissed..he will seek revenge ....i think the woman was his wife....

they will kill or seem to kill clay....the blood thinner and the ripping out of the tube....i dont know how realistic that is....

clay will live....

tig will go off again....they will discover that juice is a snitch....and jax has already said juice has to go....only chibs is aware of that...did i mention that chibs is one sexy ass mother fucker? did i?

so what are the predictions for the finale tonight?

here are mine...such as they are.....

the black dude is pissed..he will seek revenge ....i think the woman was his wife....

they will kill or seem to kill clay....the blood thinner and the ripping out of the tube....i dont know how realistic that is....

clay will live....

tig will go off again....they will discover that juice is a snitch....and jax has already said juice has to go....only chibs is aware of that...did i mention that chibs is one sexy ass mother fucker? did i?

I predict the CIA will get involved. :D

[email protected] were right about romeo.....

i thought the finale was kinda lame

Actually I thought the season was just so-so. Romeo working with the CIA is liberal writers wanting to protray an Contra type move by the CIA! I don't buy that and I find that insulting. Juice so easily getting off! Please! Jax just accepting that Clay killed his father, Piney and put a hit on Tara, is very unbelievable. Jax is very much a hothead. I fear this show jumped the shark.

The finale was so-so and the season was so-so. I will watch next season, but if it so-so that will be my last season.

Forum List

Back