Someone just blew up Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant and took out a major dam

I know Russia was not being threatened by anyone.
I know that western leaders were desperately trying to get Putin back to the table before the invasion.
I know that the Kremlin trolls were universally claiming the warnings were a hoax right up to the day before, and then after, that Ukraine would fall in a matter of days...

When it didn't work out for you, the excuses and cope started flying. Kiev was a feint, Kharkiv was a "strategic repositioning", Kherson was a "goodwill gesture", blah blah blyat!

And of course every war crime committed by Russia is really the work of Ukrainians trying to "make Russia look bad", etc. :rolleyes:

One thing I can say is you're predictable. 🤡
None of that is true. Do you work for the State Department or the NY Times?

can you explain to me this : The flood is expected to subside and drain into the Black Sea within 10-11 days. So what military benefit does blowing the dam provide other than to delay a possible Ukraine assault for 2 weeks? I don't get 🇷🇺 🐷 's logic

Why does Russia target Kiev and other population centers instead of military ones? Most of their drones and missiles are wasted on taking out apartment buildings. It's because killing civilians is part of their military doctrine of conducting a war. For some reason the useful idiots here don't seem to understand this.

If ever Putin were to repay Ukraine for his war, we would finally know that he was capable of giving a dam.

Why does Russia target Kiev and other population centers instead of military ones? Most of their drones and missiles are wasted on taking out apartment buildings. It's because killing civilians is part of their military doctrine of conducting a war. For some reason the useful idiots here don't seem to understand this.
Fits the description of terrorist.

Now why in the world would I care what a Kremlin stooge thinks?

I think you have me mistaken for someone else... 🤡
Fuck Off Agitprop Central!

On top of the $100+B gone missing in The Ukrainian Money Laundering Operation, the Pentagon can’t account for an ADDITIONAL $200B! No doubt some of it funds the base on Mars, the Reverse Engineered Alien Tech and Agitprop

War is good for that bottom line

Albania’s Permanent Representative to the UN absolutely wrecks the horde in front of a full room. He says the putin´s Army clearly destroyed the Kakhovka dam and that there’s no point to listen to the horde as they are a bunch of liars.

can you explain to me this : The flood is expected to subside and drain into the Black Sea within 10-11 days. So what military benefit does blowing the dam provide other than to delay a possible Ukraine assault for 2 weeks? I don't get 🇷🇺 🐷 's logic
Agreed.

What does Ukraine have to gain from doing it? Time.

It needs time for NATO and western aid to arrive, since it is clearly losing. It needs time to organize a pathetic, "counter assault," and the long promised offensive, that American and the NATO propagandists have been demanding. . . .

You won't get Russia's logic, b/c, as I have posted, from multiple western sources over the past year, there is no advantage to Russia for doing this, just like there is no reason that Russia would destroy the Nordstream. Anyone that is trying to sell you such a story, is manufacturing "intelligence," images, and a narrative.

You need to ignore such nonsense.

Agreed.

It needs time for NATO and western aid to arrive, since it is clearly losing. It needs time to organize a pathetic, "counter assault," and the long promised offensive, that American and the NATO propagandists have been demanding. . . .

You won't get Russia's logic, b/c, as I have posted, from multiple western sources over the past year, there is no advantage to Russia for doing this, just like there is no reason that Russia would destroy the Nordstream. Anyone that is trying to sell you such a story, is manufacturing "intelligence," images, and a narrative.

7olfab.jpg

There is absolutely no rational discussion, based on the facts on the ground anymore.

:rolleyes:

Did Ukraine attack the Russian country first?
Indeed it is. In 2014, when the ukrainian nazis were trying to force the rebellious regions of Donbass into submission, shells from the ukrainian nazis flew into the russian territory and even destroyed something.
If the U.S. had needed it, it would have been declared a sufficient casus belli. And by 2022, there were 700,000 russian citizens living in Donbass who were being fired upon by ukrainian bandits.

Last edited:
Does the fact that Russia originally rigged this dam to explode several months ago simply fly over all your heads?
This is a propaganda claim, made by Ukraine, and there is no verification of it. NONE.

It is just one of Zelensky's claims.

The west also claims that Russia blew up its own gas pipeline, and has manufactured garbage to support such claims.

So what? The only folks that believe such nonsense, are those who want to gaslight themselves.

Such narratives fly into the face of all logic and reality. Sorry pal.

Imagine, the brave ukrainian nazis were successfully preparing for the offensive, which was to finally crush the russian orcs and everything was ready, right down to the ironed shoelaces.
But... the treacherous Putin broke the dam and the waters got in the way of the offensive.
Just damn!
So, gentlemen, sorry, forget about the billions already sent into the money pit and all the weapons.
But we're waiting for more, to prepare a new offensive.
Thanks for attention!
While I do admit, Ukraine has way more to gain, and the west and Ukraine had telegraphed their willingness to do the deed. . . while setting up Russia to look like the bad guy.

The only way to be for sure, is to make the crime scene, a neutral ground, and have unbiased international scientists, from say, India, S. Africa, Brazil, and other various non-aligned nations' scientists, in Asia, Africa, and S. America, analyze the remains of the breach, and any possible explosive residue.

Till then, it is all circumstantial. For both sides.

But. . . I imagine, the folks that control the UN will put the kibosh on such a neutral and non-partisan investigation, or putting a pause on the war, to find out the truth. Just like they did with the Nordstream, b/c they know the truth, and don't care for the world's population to definitely now the truth, and eliminate plausible deniability.

If they wanted to find out the truth, and prove it to the world, they could, but they don't. IMO? More intelligent folks know what the hell is going on, and who is lying. The actions of the global ruling elites on issue like this, prove their intentions.

If Ukraine wanted to blow that dam they would have done it last October. That would have prevented the Russian withdrawal from Kherson, and it would have trapped the 20th CAA on the right bank of the Dnipro with no escape route. It would have also completely FUCKED the Russians on the left bank at the time.

And btw, Zelensky was warning back then that Russia had undermined the dam, and was planning to blow it and blame Ukraine. That was reported by the NYT back in October.

From the Russian point of view - yes. It was Ukraine who attacked Russian allies - DPR and LPR. Attack against them is an attack against Russian Federation itself.

Have you ever thought to ask, why Russia was doing setting up shop in another country to begin with? You can't actually do this, call it Russian terrority and then blame the country you just invaded for shelling you.

Agreed.

Did Zelensky blow the dam because his military was being overrun and he was afraid that Russia would retake Kherson? :laugh: What evidence previous to the dam exploding did you come by that Ukraine was losing? Even state tv is in a panic over the state of the war and their military loses, so I'm curious what sources you're relying on :laugh:

There is no advantage for Russia to waste billions on missiles to take out apartment buildings, churches, schools, but they do it anyway. See the pattern? Blowing a dam falls within that very conveniently. They are all acts of terror.

Did Zelensky blow the dam because his military was being overrun and he was afraid that Russia would retake Kherson? :laugh: What evidence previous to the dam exploding did you come by that Ukraine was losing? Even state tv is in a panic over the state of the war and their military loses, so I'm curious what sources you're relying on :laugh:

There is no advantage for Russia to waste billions on missiles to take out apartment buildings, churches, schools, but they do it anyway. See the pattern? Blowing a dam falls within that very conveniently. They are all acts of terror.

Forum List

Back