Someone just blew up Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant and took out a major dam

Anyone want peace talks yet?

The US should never have been involved with Ukraine. This started under homO as a way to spend our money outside our borders for kickbacks. The Zionist Fascists led by Cheney disciple Victorian Nuland, promoted by homO after serving Cheney, led an election fraud coup (sound familiar) and the spending and kickbacking went crazy. How many bio labs in Ukraine are US funded? Where was the GOP to stop that spending? Getting kickbacks too!!

The Ukraine Russia war is about ethnic Russians in Crimea mistreated by Zionist Fascists in Ukraine, and about those labs which we lied about...

Victoria Nuland is a traitor, many times over.

It is your hero's fault by emboldening him with our money and weapons, which were billed to us against our will.

Only Zionist Fascists care about Ukraine vs. Russia. Nobody else does.
Zelensky was sure to get all the Jews out of country before he declared males were not allowed to leave. That way the Christians on both sides could just kill each other.

It is your hero's fault by emboldening him with our money and weapons, which were billed to us against our will.

Only Zionist Fascists care about Ukraine vs. Russia. Nobody else does.
I did get the operation now I can go into the synagogue pool up to my waist.

The US should never have been involved with Ukraine. This started under homO as a way to spend our money outside our borders for kickbacks. The Zionist Fascists led by Cheney disciple Victorian Nuland, promoted by homO after serving Cheney, led an election fraud coup (sound familiar) and the spending and kickbacking went crazy. How many bio labs in Ukraine are US funded? Where was the GOP to stop that spending? Getting kickbacks too!!

The Ukraine Russia war is about ethnic Russians in Crimea mistreated by Zionist Fascists in Ukraine, and about those labs which we lied about...

Victoria Nuland is a traitor, many times over.
Where on Earth could you get the testing of new weapons?

Forum List

Back