Biden Cracks A Joke About Blowing Up The World With A Nuclear Weapon

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
I remember all the (fake) press coverage about Trump being a danger to planet if allowed to possess the nuclear launch codes.

However, I also remember seeing Trump on multiple occasions discuss the immense power and terrible consequences of nuclear weapons. He obviously took them and the associated responsibility as Commander in Chief with all due seriousness.

Yesterday, Biden was caught on mic intentionally cracking a joke about blowing up the world with a nuclear weapon with the "Football".

It escapes me as to why our President would act so irresponsibly and unprofessionally. It was actually the first thing Biden said to the stranger, "Nick", he had just met. It's inexplicable!

I guess when you are so close to death and don't really care about anyone but yourself and your own rotten family, the thought of harming billions of other people can be taken lightly....

Video link:

Approximate Transcript:
Biden: "Hi Nick. look, my marine carries at it... has a code to blow up the world. That doesn't... It's not.... Nuclear weapon.... All right, okay."
3 guys: [Uncomfortable laughter.]
Biden [smiling]: "Y'all probably think I'm kidding."
Guy #1: "No, hahahahaha."

I remember all the (fake) press coverage about Trump being a danger to planet if allowed to possess the nuclear launch codes.

However, I also remember seeing Trump on multiple occasions discuss the immense power and terrible consequences of nuclear weapons. He obviously took them and the associated responsibility as Commander in Chief with all due seriousness.

Yesterday, Biden was caught on mic intentionally cracking a joke about blowing up the world with a nuclear weapon with the "Football".

It escapes me as to why our President would act so irresponsibly and unprofessionally. It was actually the first thing Biden said to the stranger, "Nick", he had just met. It's inexplicable!

I guess when you are so close to death and don't really care about anyone but yourself and your own rotten family, the thought of harming billions of other people can be taken lightly....

Video link:

Approximate Transcript:
Biden: "Hi Nick. look, my marine carries at it... has a code to blow up the world. That doesn't... It's not.... Nuclear weapon.... All right, okay."
3 guys: [Uncomfortable laughter.]
Biden [smiling]: "Y'all probably think I'm kidding."
Guy #1: "No, hahahahaha."

Jesus, what a disaster this clown is.

Remember how XI's spokeswoman General Milley said that he was afraid that Trump would launch a nuke?
Mentally ill Joe Biden is who should not be allowed near weapons of mass destruction.

bidenww3poskjskjaslajalhjah.jpg

bidennookieajdljd2.jpg

Yes, like when he wanted to nuke North Korea and blame someone else.

Or when he wanted to nuke hurricanes.

Or when he demonstrated he had no understanding of the nuclear triad.

They same folks shrugging this off as no big deal totally lost their shit over Bomb Bomb Iran joke. The world knows our nuclear codes for Biden is 1234ABCD

Leftists are a confused bunch. Funny how they swore Trump was the end of days, and would surely start WWIII. Go figure the left criticize the Iraq war and Trump, when in fact, ALL leading Democracks including Xiden supported that war, and Trump did not.

Meanwhile, with Biden running shit, Russia invades Ukraine, Hamas invades Israel, and Iran bullies the USA. But but but Trump will start WWIII.

The left are ALL talk.

Forum List

Back