Someone just blew up Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant and took out a major dam

well it's a good darn thing we have a strong and capable president.....

/////////////////////////////////////

Biden is a little busy….

IMG_3458.jpeg

Anyone want peace talks yet?

That was Joe Biden's job, a year ago last March. Instead, our lame-ass punk faux "president" decided to act the bully and throw his weight around impressing nobody, then to send 100 billion dollars over which disappeared, but the good news is that Joe Biden has disgraced this country, made him and us a laughing stock, riled up Putin further by violating our treaty and piling more NATO do-nothing wannabes up against his border, engineered the destruction of Ukraine, kissed Zelensky's ass literally, and driven the Chinese and Russians and others closer together instead all telling the US dollar now to go pound sand.

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 6.27.31 PM copy 3.jpg

Did Zelensky blow up the dam? If he did then they should arrest him now.
Yup. The lands affected are under Russia control.

Reuters even wrote about blowing it up last year:

It sure looks that way. Unless we get intelligence that the Russians moved their defensive positions before it went? ? ? :dunno:

7odva8.jpg

They would have to do one mighty quick and disorderly withdrawal.

In 2020, a dam burst twenty miles north of where I lived, (which was about half mile from the river bank,) and when it did, I didn't not have much time to evacuate my home. It was a disaster when I came back, everything was destroyed.]

This certainly looks to be the beginning of a Ukrainian counter offensive.

A desperate one at that.

It might have just been a breach, these things, do, you know, happen.

It seems, because the site of the dam, was on the front lines, neither side could adequately maintain it. Dams need careful observation and maitenance.

I spent my last twenty years living right next door to one, taking walks and looking at one, every month.

There was one in my back yard.

They have to be closely monitored by professionals around the clock. They are not a piece of infrastructure that yields well to being in a tug-of-war between two warring factions.
Authorities don't even like vandals or hooligans near them, TBH.

"A Russian energy official also warned in May that the dam risked being overwhelmed by record-high water levels."

That'll do it. That is why the two dams in my county went.

Last edited:
That , of course, is the key point of interest .
His days have looked numbered for some time and the world will smell much better without his stink .
There has been much chat of an imminent Kyiv based "FalseFlag" and, until proved otherwise, this seems the most likely present explanation .

It might have just been a breach, these things, do, you know, happen.
But this is of interest , cc Bernard today , of course :-

Of note is that the Ukraine had previously filled the upstream dams on the Dnieper to the brim to increase the potential damage. Those waters were released in early May. Notice the date of the following tweet.

ZOKA @200_zoka - 14:12 UTC · May 4, 2023
Water level in Kakhovka reservoir in Zaporozhye region risen by 17 m and almost reached critical level. Under threat of destruction of dam in Kamenka Dneprovskaya, dozens of villages may be flooded.
Kyiv opened the floodgates in Dnepropetrovsk and Zaporozhye.
Embedded video

Like the german nazis, the ukrainian nazis. are ready to take the whole world with them to the grave. And even more than that. Hitler had nowhere to run, today's ukrainian nazis have masters and patrons in the West and prepared warm places to live, so they don't care about Ukraine.

When Saddam was pushed out of Kuwait, he lit several oil rigs on fire, creating a huge mess out of pure spite and humiliation.

I wonder if this is Putin's version of that. Maybe he knows it's close to being over for him.
Silly Billy .
Moscow is overwhelming the US -Ukey Nazis and soon they will have zero reserves and supplies .

Kyiv is now in desperation territory.

That , of course, is the key point of interest .
His days have looked numbered for some time and the world will smell much better without his stink .
There has been much chat of an imminent Kyiv based "FalseFlag" and, until proved otherwise, this seems the most likely present explanation .

What would be the point of a false flag by Ukraine? The world is already well aware that Russia is shelling the whole country and almost exclusively targeting civilian targets. What would destroying their own infrastructure, like the dam allow them to do that they weren't already doing right now?

Silly Billy .
Moscow is overwhelming the US -Ukey Nazis and soon they will have zero reserves and supplies .

Kyiv is now in desperation territory.

Russia can't even protect their own city of Belgorod from a small group of Russian raiders because they're so lacking in resources. Those russian fighters are still in Belgorod causing chaos. 🤷‍♂️

Like the german nazis, the ukrainian nazis. are ready to take the whole world with them to the grave. And even more than that. Hitler had nowhere to run, today's ukrainian nazis have masters and patrons in the West and prepared warm places to live, so they don't care about Ukraine.

If that's the case why aren't they living in the west inside of fighting in ukraine risking death?

Putin trying to provoke reactions that will solidify his hold on his public?

When Saddam was pushed out of Kuwait, he lit several oil rigs on fire, creating a huge mess out of pure spite and humiliation.

I wonder if this is Putin's version of that. Maybe he knows it's close to being over for him.
Putin is being kind in war if that is possible. The West providing weapons and a lot of money deserve retribution. Attacks on some Western Euro nations is warranted. Limited Nuclear war may happen.

Forum List

Back