Someone just blew up Ukraine’s Kakhovka hydroelectric power plant and took out a major dam

Zelensky was sure to get all the Jews out of country before he declared males were not allowed to leave. That way the Christians on both sides could just kill each other.

Christians "exist" to "serve Israel" apparently.

When Saddam was pushed out of Kuwait, he lit several oil rigs on fire, creating a huge mess out of pure spite and humiliation.

I wonder if this is Putin's version of that. Maybe he knows it's close to being over for him.

Big supporter of W?

Where on Earth could you get the testing of new weapons?

So we spent hundreds of billions and took out Nordstream to test weapons? Risking nuke war with Russia to test weapons?

We can test weapons in AZ and the desert.

It sure looks that way. Unless we get intelligence that the Russians moved their defensive positions before it went? ? ? :dunno:

7odva8.jpg

They would have to do one mighty quick and disorderly withdrawal.

In 2020, a dam burst twenty miles north of where I lived, (which was about half mile from the river bank,) and when it did, I didn't not have much time to evacuate my home. It was a disaster when I came back, everything was destroyed.]

This certainly looks to be the beginning of a Ukrainian counter offensive.

A desperate one at that.

Yeah, real desperate because that's the kind of move you make when you're losing, something the Russians are more likely to be accused of.

When Saddam was pushed out of Kuwait, he lit several oil rigs on fire, creating a huge mess out of pure spite and humiliation.

I wonder if this is Putin's version of that. Maybe he knows it's close to being over for him.
Why would Russia ruin the lands they are conquering?

It’s Ukraine which knows they lost this land, or the Biden Regime that realizes the same thing.

And another Putin apologist.

You folks sure like your authoritarian strongman types.
It’s called being a realist. When this war really kicks off, Kiev will be carpet bombed. Putin is using the kid gloves so far. This is what you people want though, it’s your war that you fully support and fund.

The question is, will you still support it when Biden sends in US troops? What about when he enacts the draft? Or will you become a “Putin apologist” then?

It’s called being a realist. When this war really kicks off, Kiev will be carpet bombed. Putin is using the kid gloves so far. This is what you people want though, it’s your war that you fully support and fund.

The question is, will you still support it when Biden sends in US troops? What about when he enacts the draft? Or will you become a “Putin apologist” then?
IMHO---the solution is just about the same as that which SHOULD have been the
solution to Iraq------a bullet in the head of Sadaam-----

"When"?

Maybe you people think you have a magical crystal ball, but I don't.

Would you support sending US troops to Ukraine if they run out of their own soldiers?

Yes or no?
Very doubtful. Only if other countries are involved and the situation is dire. Which I don't expect.

I know that's nuance, and you guys don't like nuance. But my world is not simplistic black & white.

US troops are already there in small numbers. When Biden starts sending huge numbers of them (likely later this year), the left will rally behind him and their WWIII fantasies will come true.

US troops are already there in small numbers. When Biden starts sending huge numbers of them (likely later this year), the left will rally behind him and their WWIII fantasies will come true.

Ah, look at that, Mac1958 proved me right less than 5 seconds after I wrote my post. LOL

Very doubtful. Only if other countries are involved and the situation is dire. Which I don't expect.

I know that's nuance, and you guys don't like nuance. But my world is not simplistic black & white.

Forum List

Back