Biden Cracks A Joke About Blowing Up The World With A Nuclear Weapon

I remember all the (fake) press coverage about Trump being a danger to planet if allowed to possess the nuclear launch codes.

However, I also remember seeing Trump on multiple occasions discuss the immense power and terrible consequences of nuclear weapons. He obviously took them and the associated responsibility as Commander in Chief with all due seriousness.

Yesterday, Biden was caught on mic intentionally cracking a joke about blowing up the world with a nuclear weapon with the "Football".

It escapes me as to why our President would act so irresponsibly and unprofessionally. It was actually the first thing Biden said to the stranger, "Nick", he had just met. It's inexplicable!

I guess when you are so close to death and don't really care about anyone but yourself and your own rotten family, the thought of harming billions of other people can be taken lightly....

Video link:

Approximate Transcript:
Biden: "Hi Nick. look, my marine carries at it... has a code to blow up the world. That doesn't... It's not.... Nuclear weapon.... All right, okay."
3 guys: [Uncomfortable laughter.]
Biden [smiling]: "Y'all probably think I'm kidding."
Guy #1: "No, hahahahaha."

Seriously, WTF?

Yes, like when he wanted to nuke North Korea and blame someone else.

Or when he wanted to nuke hurricanes.

Or when he demonstrated he had no understanding of the nuclear triad.
So then you are ready to condemn Biden then, good about time you were consistent.

Last edited:
Weird. You used to take nukes a little more seriously when Trump had them.

"Whites men are responsible for 2 world wars and nuclear weapons." - IM2 10/5/20
Biden was joking. Trump was serious. Your false equivalence has you misqouting something I said about white violence for your stupid defense of Donald Trump. If I thought Biden was as hot tempered and ignorant about goverrning as Trump, I would be conncernned

Keep worshipping your racist Vegetable Messiah, vermin.
The only vermin here is you. And saying that is an insult to Vermin. The problem you have here is that you keep thinking your calling Biden a racist will somehow get me to vote for trump. But you see, after facing racism for 62 years, I kinda know what a racist is.

Biden was joking. Trump was serious. Your false equivalence has you misqouting something I said about white violence for your stupid defense of Donald Trump. If I thought Biden was as hot tempered and ignorant about goverrning as Trump, I would be conncernned
I did not try to draw equivalence between Biden and Trump. As I stated, Trump took the responsibility seriously, and Biden seems to take it trivially.

You mention nuclear weapons in a lot of your posts, not just the one I quoted. That tells me that you generally take them seriously, as I do (I know a LOT about nuclear weapons). I think that is healthy (for you to take them seriously).

But when our current commander in chief, who obviously has dementia so bad that he can barely speak, makes inappropriate jokes about blowing up the world, you let your political bias override your prior intelligent and rational convictions about the serious nature of nuclear weapons.

You know that Biden is just as hot-tempered as Trump. Countless examples of him cursing and yelling. Even worse, his brain is shot.

So, I am not buying your arguments, and I don't think you buy them either. You are simply blinded by your political bias, and you have faith that Biden's handlers who are really in charge will keep him away from the big red button.

Regards,
Jim

I don't know IM2, Biden said "he thinks I'm kidding". Which Biden is it? You don't fucking know, so why bother. Regardless, Biden is an idiot and apparently you are too. But even you know the USA can blow up the world. Again, Biden's an I D I O T

Last edited:
nobody-cares-498-x-389-gif-a6207zcp7mq1ku61.gif

I remember all the (fake) press coverage about Trump being a danger to planet if allowed to possess the nuclear launch codes.

However, I also remember seeing Trump on multiple occasions discuss the immense power and terrible consequences of nuclear weapons. He obviously took them and the associated responsibility as Commander in Chief with all due seriousness.

Yesterday, Biden was caught on mic intentionally cracking a joke about blowing up the world with a nuclear weapon with the "Football".

It escapes me as to why our President would act so irresponsibly and unprofessionally. It was actually the first thing Biden said to the stranger, "Nick", he had just met. It's inexplicable!

I guess when you are so close to death and don't really care about anyone but yourself and your own rotten family, the thought of harming billions of other people can be taken lightly....

Video link:

Approximate Transcript:
Biden: "Hi Nick. look, my marine carries at it... has a code to blow up the world. That doesn't... It's not.... Nuclear weapon.... All right, okay."

I think Biden's decline, though marked, is often overplayed.

But that day's ramblings and incoherence were extraordinary.

He must not run, and I'm saying this as an independent.

The only vermin here is you. And saying that is an insult to Vermin. The problem you have here is that you keep thinking your calling Biden a racist will somehow get me to vote for trump. But you see, after facing racism for 62 years, I kinda know what a racist is.
Kinda sorta.

But not in certain contexts.

You want to believe certain things for the sake of your psychological comfort.

We ALL do.

But Biden is falling apart.

It's serious, and he cannot serve another term.

He's in far worse shape a year shy of his first term's end than Reagan was at the end of his second.

Kinda sorta.

But not in certain contexts.

You want to believe certain things for the sake of your psychological comfort.

We ALL do.

But Biden is falling apart.

It's serious, and he cannot serve another term.

He's in far worse shape a year shy of his first term's end than Reagan was at the end of his second.
No, I know what a racist is. And Biden is not falliing apart. He's not worse off than Reagan. It's time people stopped believing a narrative started by trump.

Nobody sane wants to believe a person is a racist for any kind of psychological comfort. That's some dunce cap lunacy. OK? It's time this kind of foolishness coming from whites stopped. I've lived 62 years as a black person in this country,, and after facing 62 years worth of anything, a person learns what the signs are.

Video link:

Approximate Transcript:

Ahhh crap
ak,a,a,z,alla.png

No, I know what a racist is. And Biden is not falliing apart. He's not worse off than Reagan. It's time people stopped believing a narrative started by trump.

Nobody sane wants to believe a person is a racist for any kind of psychological comfort. That's some dunce cap lunacy. OK? It's time this kind of foolishness coming from whites stopped. I've lived 62 years as a black person in this country,, and after facing 62 years worth of anything, a person learns what the signs are.

Here's your sign

Race%20Card-S.jpg

No, I know what a racist is.
Mostly synonymous with human being, though very rare exceptions.
And Biden is not falliing apart.
:rolleyes:

And Nixon was not a crook?
He's not worse off than Reagan.
Vastly worse.
It's time people stopped believing a narrative started by trump.
If by Trump you mean their/our own eyes & ears, that's where it started, yes
Nobody sane wants to believe a person is a racist for any kind of psychological comfort.
Re-read what I said, IM.

In retrospect, I understand there was some ambiguity, but what I was observing is that your psychological comfort depends on your belief that Biden isn't falling apart.

But he clearly is.

That needs to be acknowledged.
That's some dunce cap lunacy. OK? It's time this kind of foolishness coming from whites stopped. I've lived 62 years as a black person in this country,, and after facing 62 years worth of anything, a person learns what the signs are.
You misunderstood - see above.

Forum List

Back