"Some People Say"

We have all heard that line before. That crazy old bat Maria on Fox News is a full time Russian propagandist.
She sounds just like Trump... "Some people say"

It is just another way to say, "Anonymous Sources".

I realize you are limited on intellect, but at least try a little.

It is too funny how you clowns operate.

Make up a narrative, and then anyone who doesn't agree with you is X's propagandist.

You do realize that you on the left haven't been right about anything for at least a decade, right?

Analyzing the War between Ukraine and Russia without taking a side is NOT Russian propaganda.

Make up a narrative, and then anyone who doesn't agree with you is X's propagandist.

You do realize that you on the left haven't been right about anything for at least a decade, right?

Analyzing the War between Ukraine and Russia without taking a side is NOT Russian propaganda.
It's understandable how a clown protects a clown.

We were right when we said trump was a pig who would have his crooked ass thrown out of office.

We were right when we said trump was a pig who would have his crooked ass thrown out of office.
yeah, because a brain-dead vegetable who is destroying this country and making the world a much more dangerous place is so much better.

yeah, because a brain-dead vegetable who is destroying this country and making the world a much more dangerous place is so much better.
Biden is doing a great job. He returned integrity, sanity, and honesty to the whitehouse.

We have all heard that line before. That crazy old bat Maria on Fox News is a full time Russian propagandist.
She sounds just like Trump... "Some people say"

I don't listen to or watch Fox, so I have no clue to who she is, if you don't like what she says, turn it off. I turned that station off long ago. You might want to smarten up.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oops, sorry. Didn't realize you really believe that.
Yes. I really believe that. I understand that might be unusual to someone whose entire life is consumed with conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back