Should the DOJ arrest Tucker Carlson?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Well the Left wing vacuous chamber that creates a loud sucking sound greater than that of Madonna on her prom night known as "The View" make another startling claim

No, it's not more claims that the Nazi oppression of the Jews was not based on racism, no, that is yesterday's laugh.

No, today they say Tucker Carlson should be arrested for being pro-Russion.

1647291132579.png

You just can't make this stuff up.

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast.

All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated.

I'm hoping that will be enough.

No. Tucker the Russian asset is protected by his American Constitution-provided (how ironic) freedom of speech. In my opinion, our most important right. Look what's happening in his beloved Russia right now for contrast.

All we can do is point at this person as an example of how far this country has fallen, and how this orange stain in our history must be defeated.

Exactly.

No. We have freedom of speech...even shit as fucked up and Unamerican as what Tuckems spews.

But Fox SHOULD fire the creep

Since when are people investigated because they don't toe the party line and have opinions that aren't shared by the President?

Is this America or is it North Korea-West?

Since 9/11 or thereabouts. Then again, those who spoke out against the Korean and Vietnam Wars were portrayed in the media as communist sympathizers to some degree. Looks like propaganda has always been the true American religion, second only to God, the government.

Bidens war on fossil fuel has contributed to rising oil costs and helped Putin stack billions more in his war chest .

Exactly.

No. We have freedom of speech...even shit as fucked up and Unamerican as what Tuckems spews.

But Fox SHOULD fire the creep
Why would they fire him?

He has the audience.

Fredo was fired because he was a failure- not just because he was a sexual predator. That would have been excused if he was delivering an audience.

Carlson has been a trust fund punk his entire life so the fact that he's another one of Putin's cock gobblers should be of no surprise to anyone.

He can stand in line with Trump for Putin's cock.

People should be looked at very closely if they seem to be acting as an unregistered foreign agent of an enemy power. Fox news personalities have a too close relationship with the worst of the GOP.

Who is the "enemy" here, occupied?

Congress hasn't declared war, and Brandon hasn't even asked for a declaration.

Au Contraire, the libs have decided to officially reset US-Soviet relations and the libs have pledged to have more flexibility after our elections.

Why would they fire him?

He has the audience.

Fredo was fired because he was a failure- not just because he was a sexual predator. That would have been excused if he was delivering an audience.
Doesn't say much for that audience

Forum List

Back