Some of The Lies Joe Biden Told During The Debate

Plugs has been an industrial-grade liar for the left for decades. I'm no doctor, but I firmly believe he's a stuttering fuck BECAUSE of the lying. The brain probably receives mixed signals (the truth vs the lies) and the result is that stammering, awkward mess that we enjoy laughing at.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The entire Biden campaign is based on the fine people hoax.

Plugs has been an industrial-grade liar for the left for decades. I'm no doctor, but I firmly believe he's a stuttering fuck BECAUSE of the lying. The brain probably receives mixed signals (the truth vs the lies) and the result is that stammering, awkward mess that we enjoy laughing at.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yep, those of us who have watched this waste of political life know Biden all too well. He has been lying and attacking American citizens either verbally or sexually his entire career.

Biden's lies are one reason I left The Democratic Party

This another case if you tell a lie (or a series of lies) enough times that some start to believe they are truths. And in the case of this whole article, the author is regurgitating those lies so that more may believe they are true. The Gotcha's ran amuck. The whole Party of the Rump is based on the 1926 Mussolini Manifest on this technique.

Forum List

Back