"Some girls, they rape so easy."

The dope that says that fetuses should have more rights than the women they are in...

Something the GOP has been using to get the rubes to vote against their own economic interests for 30 years now.

Same does not Equal More. :thup:

:)

peace...

Actually, you really are arguing exactly that. You are arguing that a woman should carry a zygote to full term even if it will do undo harm to her health or life. That would be giving them MORE rights.

Wrong... And you nor even HILLARY! in front of the Congress could produce one example of an Abortion Factually Saving a Woman's Life.

It's 2 Lives...

And aside from Rape, there is very little Moral Justification for Ending one of those Lives. :thup:

And even then...

Murder doesn't Undo the Rape... Unless you are talking about Executing Rapists.

peace...

I never raped a female before, so how does a respectable person know if a woman is raped "easily" versus "very difficult"

Maybe we need to investigate that guys past, what do you think??

I never raped a female before, so how does a respectable person know if a woman is raped "easily" versus "very difficult"

I Think the Idiot was trying to Illustrate that some Women Lie about Rape.

I am still trying to Figure out what would Motivate the Students at this School to Stand Against the Rape Victim...

And why the Prosecutor was so Willing to let a "Brutal Rapist" off with 90 days.

Something's not right with this story.

peace...

But Political Points off of his Shitbagginess isn't right either.

Free speech comes with responsibility.

The victim in this case wasn't just raped by an older boy at her school who scared and hurt her. The students at her school held a protest---in support of her rapist. Several were suspended for wearing shirts to school proclaiming their support for the rapist. And then her elected representative talked to the local newspaper and acted like she consented and then changed her mind (which is what the rapist claimed).

How would you feel about that representative if she was your daughter?

I Think he and the Prosecutor are Shits...

Do you Think it's Odd that the Kids held a Protest in Support of the "Rapist"?...

Seems Odd to me.

Was it Boys and Girls Supporting him?...

peace...

I'm sure he was a popular senior, and he probably used the rumor mill to his advantage.

I Think the Idiot was trying to Illustrate that some Women Lie about Rape.

I am still trying to Figure out what would Motivate the Students at this School to Stand Against the Rape Victim...

And why the Prosecutor was so Willing to let a "Brutal Rapist" off with 90 days.

Something's not right with this story.

peace...

I don't know, maybe the same thing that caused thousands of Penn State students to protest the firing of Joe Paterno?

Thousands of Students Riot Over Firing of Child Rapist's Protector

You seem to think that public opinion matters in terms of guilt/innocence.

It doesn't.

I wonder why people in Los Angeles rioted after the OJ Simpson trial. The riots must mean he was innocent, after all...

Only 11% of all reported rapes are the easy ones in which the girl later claimed she was raped so the comment, even if made by way of warning, was uncalled for.

It's difficult to get accurate numbers since many are not reported. I think date rapes are common, not to mention that many women don't remember because they are slipped some drugs.

It also makes me ill that Planned Parenthood has been caught covering for rapists. They assist in arranging abortions for young women impregnated by older men and it's statutory rape, pure and simple. When you have organizations helping to keep secrets like that, it's no wonder such a small number are reported.

I do think young girls are more trusting and maybe less likely to tell since they often don't want to admit they were with a guy to begin with. How many sneak out of the house to meet a guy or lie and say they are at a friend's house?

Stupid way to put it, but some people are always more than ready to express shock at the slightest words, I doubt the guy will recover from his statement. It should serve as a warning to girls not to allow themselves to be easy targets.

Until the day when we can get real about things and openly discuss them, we have to tiptoe around people who feign shock at the drop of a hat. It's stupid that the guy who said that is being picked on while girls continue to get raped so easily.

Last edited:
She's 14 years old, meaning that if she gave consent, she was still raped. The difference is, this was a 17 year old boy. He's a rapist even if she had said yes, but to libs, he'd be her boyfriend and didn't do anything wrong.

Well at least to PD Bodey and Skydancer

I wonder why people in Los Angeles rioted after the OJ Simpson trial. The riots must mean he was innocent, after all...

They did?:confused:

By Mal's "reasoning."

Not at all...

I want to know why it seems nobody is on the "Victims" Side and if this was such an Obviously Brutal Rape why the Prosecutor gave the Animal 90 days.

Legit questions that don't have answers in Racially Reactionary Incidents from the early 90's. :thup:

And aren't you Referring to Rodney King not OJ?... :dunno:

peace...

She's 14 years old, meaning that if she gave consent, she was still raped. The difference is, this was a 17 year old boy. He's a rapist even if she had said yes, but to libs, he'd be her boyfriend and didn't do anything wrong.

That's an interesting comment to make. Link to some evidence besides your bootlicking attempts to be liked by the Righties here?

That's an interesting comment to make. Link to some evidence besides your bootlicking attempts to be liked by the Righties here?

Knew that would draw the bull out of her pen :D

I think he means why did people riot after the Rodney King beatings?!?!:confused:

Catz is a She and I do beleive she Typo'd or was being Silly on Purpose and Observing that there weren't Riots on the Part of the White Community after that Murderer got off...

Or was she?... :dunno:

peace...

By Mal's "reasoning."

Not at all...

I want to know why it seems nobody is on the "Victims" Side and if this was such an Obviously Brutal Rape why the Prosecutor gave the Animal 90 days.

Legit questions that don't have answers in Racially Reactionary Incidents from the early 90's. :thup:

And aren't you Referring to Rodney King not OJ?... :dunno:

peace...

Who referred to the crime as 'brutal"? That's an interesting shft in terminology. The rape involved force and the girl did not consent, but I don't think anyone has referred to it as brutal.

As far as 90 day sentences, these things happen when you plea-bargain a case to keep it out of court.

I think there's something "off" about your response to this thread.

Last edited:

I think he means why did people riot after the Rodney King beatings?!?!:confused:

Catz is a She and I do beleive she Typo'd or was being Silly on Purpose and Observing that there weren't Riots on the Part of the White Community after that Murderer got off...

Or was she?... :dunno:

peace...

I typo'd. But, the majority of black people believed that OJ was innocent, didn't they?

Forum List

Back