Walker has said throughout his campaign that he opposes abortion with no exceptions, including rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

350 women die per yer from pregnancy related issues. We kill 1 million humans via abortion per year. Tell me again who has no regard for human life….
The mother's life is more important than the fetus. The fact that you think otherwise is says more about you than me.

" When Gravity Overcomes Delusions Of Reality "

* Gluttony Ignoring Survival Over Time *

350 women die per yer from pregnancy related issues. We kill 1 million humans via abortion per year. Tell me again who has no regard for human life….
How many of hue mammon apes are society and the planet expected to maintain all at one time ?

When does sentience onset for a zygote , an embryo , or a fetus during pregnancy , and is sentience a prerequisite for sapience , for cognitive objection , for representation by proxy ?

There are billions of hue mammon apes on the planet which are actually sapient and capable of cognitive objection : how are sentiments of the sapient for women dying from pregnancy made less valid than an inchoate , non sentient zygote , or embryo , or fetus ?

There are millions of sentient hue mammon apes on the planet whose quality of life is diminished , perhaps in poverty , so are you ready to accept them all or how many are you willing to import ?

As to why any is blubbering about more people on top of more people is bewildering .

Perhaps focus more on charity abroad rather than promoting poverty at home .

" When Gravity Overcomes Delusions Of Reality "

* Gluttony Ignoring Survival Over Time *

How many of hue mammon apes are society and the planet expected to maintain all at one time ?

When does sentience onset for a zygote , an embryo , or a fetus during pregnancy , and is sentience a prerequisite for sapience , for cognitive objection , for representation by proxy ?

There are billions of hue mammon apes on the planet which are actually sapient and capable of cognitive objection : how are sentiments of the sapient for women dying from pregnancy made less valid than an inchoate , non sentient zygote , or embryo , or fetus ?

There are millions of sentient hue mammon apes on the planet whose quality of life is diminished , perhaps in poverty , so are you ready to accept them all or how many are you willing to import ?

As to why any is blubbering about more people on top of more people is bewildering .

Perhaps focus more on charity abroad rather than promoting poverty at home .
If human life is such a burden on the planet why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Killing someone based on the possibility that they might suffer some hardship doesn't seem a very good policy. Should we kill the homeless? They are certainly experiencing hardship and suffering. What about those with some sort of disability? And who gets to decide how much hardship or suffering a person is allowed to endure before we off them? Or in your scenario potential hardship?

If we killed people based on what Americans view as hardship there wouldnt be many places on earth where we werent mass slaughtering people, for their own good though so....

I know they (republicans) are chiming about he is reborn, he used to be a sinner.
Please spare me the republicans chiming in:
--------------------------------------------

Walker has said throughout his campaign that he opposes abortion with no exceptions, including rape, incest and protecting the life of the mother.

The man/boy gets away free!!
When did walker say no exception for the life of the mother?

Thats a serious lie that you cant get away with

" Cares Nothing About Suffering Of Others Except To Make More Victims To Ignore "

* Debating With The Clue Less *

If human life is such a burden on the planet why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Killing someone based on the possibility that they might suffer some hardship doesn't seem a very good policy. Should we kill the homeless? They are certainly experiencing hardship and suffering. What about those with some sort of disability? And who gets to decide how much hardship or suffering a person is allowed to endure before we off them? Or in your scenario potential hardship?

If we killed people based on what Americans view as hardship there wouldnt be many places on earth where we werent mass slaughtering people, for their own good though so....
No statement was made about killing the downtrodden , rather the suggestion was that the sanctimonious anti-choice should take care of those which have been born and actually have sentience rather than bantering mindlessly for endless more to be added to an unresolved problem , as would lunar tick lunatic .

Nanna, Sīn /ˈsiːn/ or Suen (Akkadian: 𒂗𒍪 EN.ZU, pronounced Su'en, Sen, Sîn), and in Aramaic syn, syn’, or even shr 'moon', or Nannar (Sumerian: 𒀭𒋀𒆠 DŠEŠ.KI, DNANNAR) was the god of the moon in the Mesopotamian religions of Sumer, Akkad, Assyria, Babylonia and Aram. He was also associated with cattle, perhaps due to the perceived similarity between bull horns and the crescent moon.

* Extra Terrestrial Gawd Creator Of Celestial Deities And Penitentiaries Of Ephemeral Life *

Last edited:
He and all the other MAGAt-GOPrs believe in ONE exception.....for the con-venience of the father.

Bodie, darlin,' That is simply a male thing, not a political one. I know the anger of women who misunderstand generations of mothers who had babies and gave them to childless couples. This mother did not give her inconvenient child away, and his life changed America for the good and brought good will from his native country, France. Since I laready stated it once this morning, here's my link about a child who was not aborted: Abortion should be banned in the United States

You probably already know this story, but just didn't connect it to giving birth to an inconvenient pregnancy, which is exactly what brings a woman to have an abortion when she agrees to take someone else's life away, the life inside her body that is not her, but is a creature of a dna pattern that no other child has, living, aborted, or dead.

Forum List

Back