"Some girls, they rape so easy."

But Political Points off of his Shitbagginess isn't right either.

Free speech comes with responsibility.

The victim in this case wasn't just raped by an older boy at her school who scared and hurt her. The students at her school held a protest---in support of her rapist. Several were suspended for wearing shirts to school proclaiming their support for the rapist. And then her elected representative talked to the local newspaper and acted like she consented and then changed her mind (which is what the rapist claimed).

How would you feel about that representative if she was your daughter?

Last edited:
Why are you for Weak Punishment for Brutal Child Rapists?...

Creepy.

:)

peace...

If it's my kid, and a plea bargain keeps her from having to go to court (on top of the stuff i posted about above) and the guy ends up on probation for 3 years and is added to the sex offender registry? I'm probably in favor of putting it to bed and letting her get on with her life.

Do I think he was ruling on the merit of her rape? No.

He was talking specifically about her rape, you daft twat.

Rivard said as a young man, his father warned him “some women rape easy” or often change their mind about whether or not intercourse was consensual.

He made these comments 10 months ago and from what I have garnered from further reading on this case it had been controversial even before his stupid comments about something his father told him.

Now correct me if I am wrong, "daft twat" and all, but was he not commenting based on the details of this case below:

In his December interview with the Chetek Alert, Rivard was asked to discuss the case in which the local high school student had been charged with sexual assault. It is illegal to have sex with someone under age 18 in Wisconsin, and that has caused controversy at times when two teenagers are involved in a sexual relationship.

Link

The victim in this case wasn't just raped by an older boy at her school who scared and hurt her. The students at her school held a protest---in support of her rapist. Several were suspended for wearing shirts to school proclaiming their support for the rapist. And then her elected representative talked to the local newspaper and acted like she consented and then changed her mind (which is what the rapist claimed).

I Think he and the Prosecutor are Shits...

Do you Think it's Odd that the Kids held a Protest in Support of the "Rapist"?...

Seems Odd to me.

Was it Boys and Girls Supporting him?...

peace...

I kinda woulda thought Catz would have appreciated a father way back when advising his son, "Some girls, they rape so easy" to caution him against casual sex with young women.

I don't think I will ever express approval of someone saying "some girls, they rape so easy."

But thanks for thinking of me in such a twatty way. It's sweet how much you care.

I think you're awesome. I think what he said was stupid and insensitive. I'm just surprised you don't cut him any slack at all given his explanation.

shocker

Wow. A comment from an interview in December, he quotes a statement his father made to him as a cautionary note, but that's just "typical white behavior" I guess

"When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy." Rivard said last week the comment was his father's way of warning him that a woman could agree to sex but then later claim the act wasn't consensual."

He should Know better... But the Comment is FAR from as Offensive when it's Original Context.

Politicians, specifically Republican ones, should know better than to say things that can be made into Soundbites that can't be Explained away later.

peace...

you know, mal... some things have no 'context' that makes them acceptable.

Wow. A comment from an interview in December, he quotes a statement his father made to him as a cautionary note, but that's just "typical white behavior" I guess

"When a Chetek Alert reporter asked state Rep. Roger Rivard in December to comment on the case in which a 14-year-old girl accused a 17-year-old boy of sexually assaulting her, the Rice Lake lawmaker said his father told him: "Some girls, they rape so easy." Rivard said last week the comment was his father's way of warning him that a woman could agree to sex but then later claim the act wasn't consensual."

He should Know better... But the Comment is FAR from as Offensive when it's Original Context.

Politicians, specifically Republican ones, should know better than to say things that can be made into Soundbites that can't be Explained away later.

peace...

you know, mal... some things have no 'context' that makes them acceptable.

Link to me saying "acceptable". :thup:

peace...

Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

Republicans must practice a lot to know so much.

Wisconsin politician's comments on the rape of a 14-year-old girl at her school.

Wisconsin: Prosecutor says 'rape easy' case that lawmaker discussed wasn't consensual - TwinCities.com

A number of prominent Republicans, including vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan, Gov. Scott Walker and U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson, rescinded their endorsements of Rivard after his comments. Rivard also has lost the support of the Republican Assembly Campaign Committee, the main campaign operation for Assembly Republicans. However, he continues to enjoy support from local Republicans, as well as Wisconsin Right to Life, Pro-Life Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Restaurant Association and the National Federation of Independent Businesses-Wisconsin.

Kudos to Ryan and Walker for disavowing this douchetool, but it's interesting how Wisconsin Right to Life and Pro-Life Wisconsin are still supporting him.

Republicans must practice a lot to know so much.

Shut yoar Qunthole!

peace...

I Think he and the Prosecutor are Shits...

Do you Think it's Odd that the Kids held a Protest in Support of the "Rapist"?...

Seems Odd to me.

Was it Boys and Girls Supporting him?...

peace...

Difficult Observations are Difficult... :thup:

peace...

Republicans can't seem to stop PUNCHING DOWN on the women.

Let's see how much good it does them come November 6th.

*SMH*

Republicans can't seem to stop PUNCHING DOWN on the women.

Let's see how much good it does them come November 6th.

*SMH*

Lol, man you dems are either blind or stupid. A republican makes a factual statement that often times girls and woman have sex with a guy and then cry rape and you guys act like it's a war on woman. Meanwhile the DEMOCRATIC DA makes a deal with the violent rapist, the DA's words, violent rapist, where the guy only does 90 days in jail then is able to walk free and prey on more little girls.

What the heck is that idiot smoking?

The dope that says that fetuses should have more rights than the women they are in...

Something the GOP has been using to get the rubes to vote against their own economic interests for 30 years now.

Same does not Equal More. :thup:

peace...

Actually, you really are arguing exactly that. You are arguing that a woman should carry a zygote to full term even if it will do undo harm to her health or life. That would be giving them MORE rights.

The dope that says that fetuses should have more rights than the women they are in...

Really?

So he said the baby should have the right to rip the arms and legs off of the mother, and jab a spike in her brain?

Oh, you were just lying, because you're a leftist regressive, ergo devoid of integrity.

Something the GOP has been using to get the rubes to vote against their own economic interests for 30 years now.

Taxing the middle class into poverty on behalf of public employee unions, as is the platform of the democrats, is "our own economic interests?"

Oh, you were just lying, because you're a leftist regressive, ergo devoid of integrity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back