"Some girls, they rape so easy."

I think he means why did people riot after the Rodney King beatings?!?!:confused:

Catz is a She and I do beleive she Typo'd or was being Silly on Purpose and Observing that there weren't Riots on the Part of the White Community after that Murderer got off...

Or was she?... :dunno:

:)

peace...

I typo'd. But, the majority of black people believed that OJ was innocent, didn't they?

I Think it was the majority felt like it was OK for a Rich Black Guy to get away with since Rich White Guys had been for so many years...

That was my take on it at the time.

And I Understand that take. :thup:

peace...

Catz is a She and I do beleive she Typo'd or was being Silly on Purpose and Observing that there weren't Riots on the Part of the White Community after that Murderer got off...

peace...

Catzshit is a she, but del is a he... (sort of.)

Is it really possible for the sock to have a different gender than the puppeteer?

peace...

I typo'd. But, the majority of black people believed that OJ was innocent, didn't they?

I Think it was the majority felt like it was OK for a Rich Black Guy to get away with since Rich White Guys had been for so many years...

peace...

so, if a person you like and respect is accused of committing a crime, what is the normal human response? To support him/her. And, if the girl in question is younger, less attractive, and less popular, she must be lying, right?

By Mal's "reasoning."

Not at all...

I want to know why it seems nobody is on the "Victims" Side and if this was such an Obviously Brutal Rape why the Prosecutor gave the Animal 90 days.

Legit questions that don't have answers in Racially Reactionary Incidents from the early 90's. :thup:

And aren't you Referring to Rodney King not OJ?... :dunno:

peace...

Who referred to the crime as 'brutal"? That's an interesting shft in terminology. The rape involved force and the girl did not consent, but I don't think anyone has referred to it as brutal.

As far as 90 day sentences, these things happen when you plea-bargain a case to keep it out of court.

I think there's something "off" about your response to this thread.

My Response has been Consistent... If the DA gave a Forcible Rapist 90 Days, then that was NOT Justice...

I've said it so many times that you shouldn't be Confused by it at this point.

If that 17 year old Forcibly Raped that 14 year old he should have been tried as an Adult and the Maximum Penalty should have been Pursued.

We don't let Rapists off with 90 Day Slaps on the Hand because the Vicitm might have to Relive it in a Courtroom.

At least we shouldn't.

peace...

peace...

Is it really possible for the sock to have a different gender than the puppeteer?

Mal knows me in real life, dumbass. So, your ongoing attempts to persuade him that Del and I are the same posters is pretty funny.

peace...

so, if a person you like and respect is accused of committing a crime, what is the normal human response? To support him/her. And, if the girl in question is younger, less attractive, and less popular, she must be lying, right?

Absolutely not.

And I've Testified in Favor of a Cop Against Family who was Wrongfully Accused, so you should know better. ;)

peace...

peace...

Mal knows me in real life, dumbass. So, your ongoing attempts to persuade him that Del and I are the same posters is pretty funny.

^She ain't del...

If she is, she's talented. That's a helluva Sock to be working considering her Schedule. :thup:

peace...

peace...

The only thing common about del and catz is that they both have a pussy. :D

He also told me one thing, 'If you do (have premarital sex), just remember, consensual sex can turn into rape in an awful hurry,"' Rivard told the Journal Sentinel. "Because all of a sudden a young lady gets pregnant and the parents are madder than a wet hen and she's not going to say, 'Oh, yeah, I was part of the program.' All that she has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage. And he just said, 'Remember, Roger, if you go down that road, some girls,' he said, 'they rape so easy.' "
^That doesn't carry the same punch as just taking "they rape so easy" out of the context of the discussion he was having.

He also said this:

Rivard later issued a follow-up statement calling rape a horrible act of violence that unfortunately often goes unreported to police.

Wisconsin lawmaker explains 'easy rape' comment - chicagotribune.com

But the issue I have with this remains...

The Prosecutor should not have allowed a Rapist to get off with 90 days...

It simply isn't Punishment for Rape.

peace...

"has to say or the parents have to say is it was rape because she's underage"

That IS rape, dope.

Maybe he should have said, some YOUNG girls are easy to rape.

Jebus, quit defending the asswipe.

The only thing common about del and catz is that they both have a pussy. :D

That, and they're on the board at exactly the same time. If one is gone for a few days, so is the other. They are in the same forums, and they share the same 20 IQ points...

But other than that, they're really different.....

Forum List

Back