Some folks are thinking the same as me.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
Tell us... what terrorist activities have they engaged in?
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

AHANEDYDRVH6ZJYLW4TC6PKNZE.jpg
There are so many inconsistencies and illogical associations in your post, I don’t even want to bother spelling them out. It’s a waste of time, as you won’t listen. You’re a lost cause.

What exactly could I have resisted from the Trump administration if I didn't consider him a legitimate president?
If you want me to say violence I dont recommend that either for you or for trump supporters.

otherwise as I said, all you have to do is vote democrat because they were doing everything possible both legal and illegal to stop trump
No, they are not and there is no evidence that they are doing anything to stop trump except vote for Biden.
ON the other hand, trump is trying to do anything illegal to stop the voters from exercising their rights as Americans.
He asked Republican officials to stop the vote in states where he was ahead, change the vote and then threatened them (armed and violent trumpers roaming the streets), attacked the Postal Service before the vote, and has not once railed against possible violence. Actually, he has tacitly approved it. Oh, sorry. He did rail against ALL Democrats when those Antifa thugs acted out.

High time we call them what they are - TERRORISTS.
Threats and/or violence to achieve a specific political outcome.
I would be interested to know why you think your link in any way relates to the topic. I most certainly have not threatened any mayors nor do we know who (if anyone) did. Not my job (or yours) to make stupid politicians feel safe.

You identify with violent idiots with guns who threaten people. My link was to point out what is going on right now, which DIRECTLY relates to your OP. You're a sick individual if you approve of these tactics which are incited by Dear Leader.
Like I said I am ex-military-Army-so of course I identify with violent people (some of whom are indeed idiots) who threaten people. Doesn't mean I in any way have anything to do with anyone who may have threatened any particular mayor. Off topic.

Meanwhile, I'm confident you won't condemn your fellow Rambo wannabe Trumpsters.
Hell no I won't...I'm praying for all hell to break loose...for El Paso, TX Walmart like incidents to happen daily.
Lets do this shit already!
See how well I know you guys?
I've been telling you for years bud...you gotta let go of your hope for bipartisanship. We'll never be friends, conservatives will never make deals with their worse enemy. We want the Left in concentration camps and hanged in public...Sorry bud, that's where we're at.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:
That's a good way to get shot in the face.

I've been telling you for years bud...you gotta let go of your hope for bipartisanship. We'll never be friends, conservatives will never make deals with their worse enemy. We want the Left in concentration camps and hanged in public...Sorry bud, that's where we're at.
I already have. I used to think that pretty much had the intellect and temperament to rise above ignorant partisan politics.

I no longer feel that way. The most hardcore partisans simply will not be a part of any progress. This will be on the rest of us, and we'll just have to marginalize you and/or work around you. It will certainly take a while, but I'm patient.

So just keeping a-hootin' and a-hollerin' with your tribe. Threaten murder, threaten violence, do whatever soothes your impotent rage. There is a stain to clean, and ultimately, we will.

"...anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate." ibid

Well that's ignorant and idiotic.

What a president signs into law is an act of Congress reflecting the will of the people.

Conservatives have become truly childish and ridiculous.
No, it's supposed to reflect the will of the people. If they don't believe it does in fact some folks won't consider it a valid law. Why do you think anyone is going to consider your opinion more valid than their own?

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

You obviously have never been in the US Military.

I have.

For your information America's largest militia is the NATIONAL GUARD.

I was in the National Guard for my state.

For your information the National Guard will and does recognize Biden as president.

What you and your pretend soldiers believe makes no difference to anyone.

I bet none of you could even pass basic training in the real largest militia in America. The National Guard.

Your pretend militia has no authority in America and if they ever showed up for a real national emergency they would be laughed out of the area.

But then none of your pretend soldiers would ever show up to help in a national emergency. You all would be hiding under your beds while the real largest militia of the nation will be serving and helping Americans in the emergency.

You and your pretend soldiers are pathetic.

Have fun in your delusions.
You are wrong in oh so many ways. I am in fact a decorated Army veteran of Vietnam and holder of of a combat medical badge; not some bullspit weekend warrior who thinks having seen a storm once is some kind of big deal. Don't try to speak for the National Guard. You're dreaming. In point of fact many National Guard troops are in fact members of Oath Keepers. The National Guard is NOT a militia; it is in fact a military service kinda like a land version of the Coast Guard. I served with some called up NG troops in Vietnam. You are the one wandering through some fantasy land of your own imagination.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

I remember him
He killed 2 of you little bastards.
He's just a kid.
Wait until the adults get serious

You're a deplorable human being.

At least I'm human.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

If that's what they want, I guess that's what they're going to get. If this rebellion and civil war talk is anything more than bluster(IMO, 99.9% of it is), it won't be going well for those who think grabbing their guns is going to a good idea.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

I want to meet these people. :thup: no surprise the msm media is lying saying there was no evidence of election fraud.lol

Last edited:

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

If that's what they want, I guess that's what they're going to get. If this rebellion and civil war talk is anything more than bluster(IMO, 99.9% of it is), it won't be going well for those who think grabbing their guns is going to a good idea.
Does that mean that Biden and his Prog buddies will stomp out any protests/riots from the other side that they did not?

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

I remember him
He killed 2 of you little bastards.
He's just a kid.
Wait until the adults get serious

You're a deplorable human being.

At least I'm human.

Even THAT remains debatable ;-)

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Does that mean that Biden and his Prog buddies will stomp out any protests/riots from the other side that they did not?

You DO realize it was mostly Dem city governments crushing social justice protests, right?

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

You DO realize it was mostly Dem city governments crushing social justice protests, right?

No one thinks that.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trump’s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

How am I faking bravado? Geez you’re dumb.
What Trump legislation would have made you rebel?

Let me try to spell this out for you one last time. Take any action done by the president that you don’t like and consider what would it even look like to rebel against that.

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?

Give me an example of what rebelling would look like. I don’t know how that would be done effectively.

Do you get it now? Probably not.
So you like sending US money to pay the bills of other nations and you like terrorism.
See how easy that was?

I tried to walk you through it and you couldn’t answer those simple questions.

It’a not your fault. You’re just not very bright.
Explain to me why we need to part of the Paris Climate Accords when private industry is already doing it.
Presuming you know anything about advancements in technology.

Address the point I made or I will consider you the moron that you are. I’m not interested in expanding this conversation with you as you have proven that you have the attention span of a kid with ADHD.
You cri
That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trump’s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

How am I faking bravado? Geez you’re dumb.
What Trump legislation would have made you rebel?

Let me try to spell this out for you one last time. Take any action done by the president that you don’t like and consider what would it even look like to rebel against that.

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?

Give me an example of what rebelling would look like. I don’t know how that would be done effectively.

Do you get it now? Probably not.
So you like sending US money to pay the bills of other nations and you like terrorism.
See how easy that was?

I tried to walk you through it and you couldn’t answer those simple questions.

It’a not your fault. You’re just not very bright.
Explain to me why we need to part of the Paris Climate Accords when private industry is already doing it.
Presuming you know anything about advancements in technology.

Address the point I made or I will consider you the moron that you are. I’m not interested in expanding this conversation with you as you have proven that you have the attention span of a kid with ADHD.
It will be interesting to see how politicians react to non-BLM or Antifa people doing what BLM and Antifa have done.
Unlike how the cowards reacted to BLM and Antifa, police action will be taken against those who are pro-US.

That's nice, moron. Go play with your crayons.
Thanks...feel free to send your post-tax income to Europe.

I'd ask you why I would want to do that, but your answer wouldn't make sense anyway.

So just stick with the crayons.
I don't want to do that; you want to be taxed by the Paris Climate Accords.

Look at how far off base you have gone due to your inability to answer a simple question.

It’s not your fault. You were probably dropped on your head as a child.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

No one thinks that.

People can think it or not. It factually is what happened. Trump weaponizing DC Park Police, notwithstanding.

Who cares? Militias use to be important as every able body white male property owner was required to not only join the militia but to actively train with the weapons of war to defend the nation. The world of war has moved on. These guys are just thugs looking for a fight.

Forum List

Back