Some folks are thinking the same as me.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.
This is ridiculous and wrong.

Biden is the legitimate president, lawfully elected in a fair and honest election, consistent with the Constitution, reflecting the will of the majority of the people in the popular vote, codified by a majority of the states in the Electoral College.

Your desire to make President Biden's job difficult is both reprehensible and disgraceful.
You are just as bad as the worst rednecks. Only rednecks can be legitimately made fun of. You want the Deplorables to not be violent. For if they are, it will not be nice. But they probably will not be.

The Republican Party has been taken over by Nazis and right wing terrorists.
Hardly.

Most of the strret violence is coming from your side

And rigging elections is a time honored tactic of the left

btw: the nazi’s were leftist also

The nazis were nationalists like Trump. Like Trump, Hitler blamed Germany's problems on foreigners. Also I don't know of any leftists who want to take over the world.

I suppose you didn't see the protests in Washington by Trump supporters. Or terrorist militias brandishing rifles in the Michigan statehouse. Or the plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor.
You goobers are as trite and silly as the Trumpers. Nazis, really?
In my relatively short time here, this guy busybee comes off as a drama queen with a pretty warped view of reality.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
Tell us... what terrorist activities have they engaged in?
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

AHANEDYDRVH6ZJYLW4TC6PKNZE.jpg

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
In your case nothing need be done

the democrst party has been taken over by street scum who riot and destroy our cities from coast to cosdt

but for republicans we have to flood our elected GOP swamp rats with complaints about the stolen election through tel calls, emsils, town hall meeeting and every other chance we get

yes we have purchased all the ammo we can get just in case it comes to that

but the primary weapon against the democrats is public but peaceful outrage

Peaceful outrage will do nada,
No Justice - No Peace.

"...anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate." ibid

Well that's ignorant and idiotic.

What a president signs into law is an act of Congress reflecting the will of the people.

Conservatives have become truly childish and ridiculous.

If they are doing their jobs and counting votes, they are lazy and incompetent?
The poll workers are just petty thieves

I was replying to your complaint that corrupt, lazy, and/or incompetent republican officials in georgia who were responsible for preventing voter fraud were being chased around the room by angry citizens

which they deserve

the video of the tearful chubby little soy boy that made the rounds last week was the best example you have

and nothing serious happened to him

I beg your pardon! Being a Poll Judge for years with competent, honest and decent Republicans who worked their asses off to see you had an honest election! I am really proud of those decent Republicans who did they’re jobs!

Go volunteer for that long hard time before you lie about something you think happened!

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

You obviously have never been in the US Military.

I have.

For your information America's largest militia is the NATIONAL GUARD.

I was in the National Guard for my state.

For your information the National Guard will and does recognize Biden as president.

What you and your pretend soldiers believe makes no difference to anyone.

I bet none of you could even pass basic training in the real largest militia in America. The National Guard.

Your pretend militia has no authority in America and if they ever showed up for a real national emergency they would be laughed out of the area.

But then none of your pretend soldiers would ever show up to help in a national emergency. You all would be hiding under your beds while the real largest militia of the nation will be serving and helping Americans in the emergency.

You and your pretend soldiers are pathetic.

Have fun in your delusions.

Thanks for being part of the Real Deal. We saw what you people did in New Orleans during Katrina. Our real militia, the National Guard: :clap2: :yes_text12: Dumb hoodlums running around in the woods pretending to be somebody: HELL NO.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trump’s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

How am I faking bravado? Geez you’re dumb.
What Trump legislation would have made you rebel?

Let me try to spell this out for you one last time. Take any action done by the president that you don’t like and consider what would it even look like to rebel against that.

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?

Give me an example of what rebelling would look like. I don’t know how that would be done effectively.

Do you get it now? Probably not.
So you like sending US money to pay the bills of other nations and you like terrorism.
See how easy that was?

I tried to walk you through it and you couldn’t answer those simple questions.

It’a not your fault. You’re just not very bright.
Explain to me why we need to part of the Paris Climate Accords when private industry is already doing it.
Presuming you know anything about advancements in technology.

Address the point I made or I will consider you the moron that you are. I’m not interested in expanding this conversation with you as you have proven that you have the attention span of a kid with ADHD.

The oath keepers send the progs into a tizzy

View attachment 429763
No one is coming to get you either!
Seems to me that it has already come to that with armed trumpers marching around and abusing Republican officials who are just doing their job,
Of boo hoo.

how have lazy and incompetent republican officials been abused?

First they are not lazy. Competent, decent Republicans trying to do their jobs while being berated by an ignorant blob in the WH Who was never a Republican and far from decent. In Being threatened with death threats just trying to do their jobs.
Those Competent, decent Republicans do what their contributors tell them to do; you and I are inconsequential.
Your thinking is skewed.

the democrst party has been taken over by street scum who riot and destroy our cities from coast to cosdt

but for republicans we have to flood our elected GOP swamp rats with complaints about the stolen election through tel calls, emsils, town hall meeeting and every other chance we get

No Justice - No Peace.
You going to lead the charge? I have never seen a board with so many brave soldiers who are just itching to get some one.

No Justice - No Peace.

What exactly are YOU going to do then?

I started this thread. The link presented speaks for itself. I cannot and do not speak for anyone but myself but I am very sympathetic to the Oath Keepers. The oath they keep is the same we swore in the past: "...to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic". This is the oath that all members of government (even Obama and Biden, etc.) members of the military and LEOs are required to swear on taking office. I am ex-military and as such I was sworn to obey all lawful orders from those above me in my chain of command. Seems to me that what is being said is that some will not consider Biden as a valid part of their chain of command and therefore unable to issue lawful orders. Why I or anyone would feel a need to explain exactly what that means to anyone escapes me. Adversaries in conflict rarely consider enlightening their opponents to be a good thing.
Is this nationalistic? Yes, and proudly so.
They're wrong.

Biden is their legitimate president, lawfully elected, consistent with the Constitution and the will of the people.

The oath keepers send the progs into a tizzy

View attachment 429763
No one is coming to get you either!
Seems to me that it has already come to that with armed trumpers marching around and abusing Republican officials who are just doing their job,
Of boo hoo.

how have lazy and incompetent republican officials been abused?

First they are not lazy. Competent, decent Republicans trying to do their jobs while being berated by an ignorant blob in the WH Who was never a Republican and far from decent. In Being threatened with death threats just trying to do their jobs.
Those Competent, decent Republicans do what their contributors tell them to do; you and I are inconsequential.
You are full of it. Quite clear you know little about how voting works, how honest they really are. You are just mad your Apprentice blob lost!

The Republican Party has been taken over by Nazis and right wing terrorists.
Hardly.

Most of the strret violence is coming from your side

And rigging elections is a time honored tactic of the left

btw: the nazi’s were leftist also

The nazis were nationalists like Trump. Like Trump, Hitler blamed Germany's problems on foreigners. Also I don't know of any leftists who want to take over the world.

I suppose you didn't see the protests in Washington by Trump supporters. Or terrorist militias brandishing rifles in the Michigan statehouse. Or the plot to kidnap the Michigan Governor.
You goobers are as trite and silly as the Trumpers. Nazis, really?
In my relatively short time here, this guy busybee comes off as a drama queen with a pretty warped view of reality.
[/QUOT
I just came back and agree, but have you ever seen such scary warriors?

It means they'll sit around on the porch, talk all manly 'n stuff, swill a cool Hamm's and compare buttcracks until dawn.

Then they'll stagger home and try not to wake up Mom.
Meanwhile in LibTardia, a couple of the Lefts poster children, illegal beaner dudes who buttfuck each other sit around in their pink Britney Spears half shirts discussing who's got the most Astroglide residue in their ass-crack from the night before and who won't shit right for a week.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

I remember him
He killed 2 of you little bastards.
He's just a kid.
Wait until the adults get serious

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.
A good way to wreck our Democracy. You will fight back for what---your grifter losing the election? People are sick and tired of a charlatan in the peoples' house. Do some research and maybe you won't remain a follower and become an independent thinker. Trump's history speaks for itself and it isn't purty--a litany of fraud, bankruptcies, phony behavior, promises not kept, etc. A perfect description of a con-man and you are being conned.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

I remember him
He killed 2 of you little bastards.
He's just a kid.
Wait until the adults get serious

You're a deplorable human being.

No Justice - No Peace.
Peaceful "outrage", as you call opposing views, will get you further than violence. You can only end up at the wrong end with violence.

Forum List

Back