Some folks are thinking the same as me.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2011

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
In your case nothing need be done

the democrst party has been taken over by street scum who riot and destroy our cities from coast to cosdt

but for republicans we have to flood our elected GOP swamp rats with complaints about the stolen election through tel calls, emsils, town hall meeeting and every other chance we get

yes we have purchased all the ammo we can get just in case it comes to that

but the primary weapon against the democrats is public but peaceful outrage

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
In your case nothing need be done

the democrst party has been taken over by street scum who riot and destroy our cities from coast to cosdt

but for republicans we have to flood our elected GOP swamp rats with complaints about the stolen election through tel calls, emsils, town hall meeeting and every other chance we get

yes we have purchased all the ammo we can get just in case it comes to that

but the primary weapon against the democrats is public but peaceful outrage

I couldn't help noticing that you didn't answer my question.

Thanks anyway.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes im

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.
074ce8d2379d00cc4a63aa69b9ecfc8e.gif

No. You didn't.
You just dont like the answer

the dems and their street urchins went full speed ahead against trump and America

so all you have to do is keep voting democrat

You haven't answered that. You're just ranting about how you don't like Democrats.

No. You didn't.

the dems and their street urchins went full speed ahead against trump and America

You haven't answered that. You're just ranting about how you don't like Democrats.
See post #9

No. You didn't.

See post #9

I did. There was no answer there either.

What exactly could I have resisted from the Trump administration if I didn't consider him a legitimate president?

I did answer

just keep supporting the democrats and their army of street scum who were tearing up American cities in opposition to trump and MAGA

No. You didn't.

You're just ranting.
And you are trolling. He answered your question but you didn't like the answer.

No he didn't. You sheep just mindlessly agree with each other.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.

Last edited:
I did answer

just keep supporting the democrats and their army of street scum who were tearing up American cities in opposition to trump and MAGA

No. You didn't.

You're just ranting.
And you are trolling. He answered your question but you didn't like the answer.

No he didn't. You sheep just mindlessly agree with each other.
And there you have it. You entered this thread just to troll. If it was asked specifically for liberals only, he would have said so.

edited to correct my mistake thinking this jerk was the OPs

Last edited:

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Looks like those FEMA camps are going to finally come in handy. :04:

Forum List

Back