Some folks are thinking the same as me.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

Griffin Connolly and Richard Hall
November 15, 2020

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)

A sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump, which there has been no evidence for, pervaded among his supporters who marched in Washington on Saturday. (Getty Images)
The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
Tell us... what terrorist activities have they engaged in?
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

AHANEDYDRVH6ZJYLW4TC6PKNZE.jpg

I remember him
He killed 2 of you little bastards.
He's just a kid.
Wait until the adults get serious

You're a deplorable human being.

Thank you!

That's neat. But I'm still trying to figure out what this means in practice.
It means they'll sit around on the porch, talk all manly 'n stuff, swill a cool Hamm's and compare buttcracks until dawn.

Then they'll stagger home and try not to wake up Mom.
Meanwhile in LibTardia, a couple of the Lefts poster children, illegal beaner dudes who buttfuck each other sit around in their pink Britney Spears half shirts discussing who's got the most Astroglide residue in their ass-crack from the night before and who won't shit right for a week.
Gee, you know all the naughty words and sound like a trump-a-dump. Get a life.

It means they'll sit around on the porch, talk all manly 'n stuff, swill a cool Hamm's and compare buttcracks until dawn.

Meanwhile in LibTardia, a couple of the Lefts poster children, illegal beaner dudes who buttfuck each other sit around in their pink Britney Spears half shirts discussing who's got the most Astroglide residue in their ass-crack from the night before and who won't shit right for a week.
That's so true! MAGA!

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?
What legislation did Trump sign into law that would have made you rebel?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

You dodged my question, moron. Notice my question came first.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.
Yet you complain about how Trump’s legislation ruined the US.
Are you expecting me to take you seriously?

How am I faking bravado? Geez you’re dumb.
What Trump legislation would have made you rebel?

Let me try to spell this out for you one last time. Take any action done by the president that you don’t like and consider what would it even look like to rebel against that.

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?

Give me an example of what rebelling would look like. I don’t know how that would be done effectively.

Do you get it now? Probably not.
So you like sending US money to pay the bills of other nations and you like terrorism.
See how easy that was?

I tried to walk you through it and you couldn’t answer those simple questions.

It’a not your fault. You’re just not very bright.
Explain to me why we need to part of the Paris Climate Accords when private industry is already doing it.
Presuming you know anything about advancements in technology.

Address the point I made or I will consider you the moron that you are. I’m not interested in expanding this conversation with you as you have proven that you have the attention span of a kid with ADHD.
You cri

Hypothetically speaking, let's suppose that I didn't consider Trump a legitimate president. What exactly could I have resisted from his administration?

None. What could I have even rebelled against? Give me an example of how I could have done so.
Nice dodge.
You didn’t answer the question because, in reality, Trump did nothing to disrupt your life.

To address your question, I wouldn’t rebel against legislation because I don’t even know what that would consist of. Which was kind of the entire point of mine that you conveniently ignored.
So you are faking bravado over some fantasy Trump legislation that either you never knew was signed into law or you never knew the effect of the legislation.

Let me try to spell this out for you one last time. Take any action done by the president that you don’t like and consider what would it even look like to rebel against that.

Here’s an example: I didn’t like the appointment of Barrett. How specifically would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like the assassination of Soleimani. How would I rebel against that?

Example: I didn’t like leaving the Paris climate accord. How would I rebel against that?

Give me an example of what rebelling would look like. I don’t know how that would be done effectively.

So you like sending US money to pay the bills of other nations and you like terrorism.
See how easy that was?

Explain to me why we need to part of the Paris Climate Accords when private industry is already doing it.

Address the point I made or I will consider you the moron that you are. I’m not interested in expanding this conversation with you as you have proven that you have the attention span of a kid with ADHD.
It will be interesting to see how politicians react to non-BLM or Antifa people doing what BLM and Antifa have done.
Unlike how the cowards reacted to BLM and Antifa, police action will be taken against those who are pro-US.

Gee, you know all the naughty words and sound like a trump-a-dump. Get a life.
They're very emotional right now.

For the deaf mentally impared .....those who do not consider Biden as lawfully elected POTUS will not be silent and quiet any more. We learned from libs what to do. Some will be peaceful in showing their dismay. Some will not be so peaceful and will do whatever they can do to make life extremely difficult for him, as well as his idiotic supporters.

In short..we will fight back...for FOUR FUCKING YEARS. Plus try to impeach him. Plus make his life miserable with constant ridicule, laughter and nose thumbing and ignoring his supposed leadership.
A good way to wreck our Democracy. You will fight back for what---your grifter losing the election? People are sick and tired of a charlatan in the peoples' house. Do some research and maybe you won't remain a follower and become an independent thinker. Trump's history speaks for itself and it isn't purty--a litany of fraud, bankruptcies, phony behavior, promises not kept, etc. A perfect description of a con-man and you are being conned.

The person with the most legal votes in each state should win the vote of that state.

Your list of adjectives has no bearing.

No one truly believes that Biden received more legal votes.

President Trump has nothing to do with this.

75 Million people are having an election stolen from them - don't look for a comfortable ending from that.

America’s largest militia says it will refuse to recognise Biden as president and ‘resist’ his administration

November 15, 2020

The largest militia group in the US will refuse to recognise President-elect Joe Biden as the nation’s duly elected leader when he is sworn in on 20 January 2021.
The Oath Keepers, an armed right-wing organisation that boasts tens of thousands of members with law enforcement and military backgrounds, was one of several groups to demonstrate in Washington over the weekend at the “Million MAGA March” in support of Donald Trump, whom news networks project has lost the 2020 election.
“I think about half this country won’t recognise Biden as legitimate. They won’t recognise this election,” Stewart Rhodes, who founded the Oath Keepers, told The Independent on Saturday in the nation’s capital.
- ADVERTISEMENT -

“What that means is that everything that comes out of his mouth will be considered not of any force or effect, anything he signs into law we won’t recognise as legitimate. We’ll be very much like the founding fathers. We’ll end up nullifying and resisting,” Mr Rhodes said.

Thousands of Trump supporters — including members of far-right groups such as the Proud Boys, the Boogaloo Boys, and the Oath Keepers, as well as ordinary American citizens — participated in the march, which was pervaded by a sense that the 2020 election was stolen from Mr Trump.

Then they will be held accountable and arrested. The founding fathers were not terrorists asw these groups are.
Tell us... what terrorist activities have they engaged in?
What acts of violence?

Ring any bells?

AHANEDYDRVH6ZJYLW4TC6PKNZE.jpg
You show one out of your thousands. This back and forth is maddening. Why you want to destroy the greatest experiment in human history will make the future bleak. There are flaws because humans have flaws.

The oath keepers send the progs into a tizzy

View attachment 429763
No one is coming to get you either!
Seems to me that it has already come to that with armed trumpers marching around and abusing Republican officials who are just doing their job,
Of boo hoo.

how have lazy and incompetent republican officials been abused?

First they are not lazy. Competent, decent Republicans trying to do their jobs while being berated by an ignorant blob in the WH Who was never a Republican and far from decent. In Being threatened with death threats just trying to do their jobs.
Those Competent, decent Republicans do what their contributors tell them to do; you and I are inconsequential.
You are full of it. Quite clear you know little about how voting works, how honest they really are. You are just mad your Apprentice blob lost!
I was not referring to the election, I was referring to those who hand out legislation to members of Congress.

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

You cri

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

It will be interesting to see how politicians react to non-BLM or Antifa people doing what BLM and Antifa have done.
Unlike how the cowards reacted to BLM and Antifa, police action will be taken against those who are pro-US.

99% of local police are corrupt, incompetent or some combination to begin with -
So if they become the enemies of of the US - well so be it.

The oath keepers send the progs into a tizzy

View attachment 429763
No one is coming to get you either!
Seems to me that it has already come to that with armed trumpers marching around and abusing Republican officials who are just doing their job,
Of boo hoo.

how have lazy and incompetent republican officials been abused?

First they are not lazy. Competent, decent Republicans trying to do their jobs while being berated by an ignorant blob in the WH Who was never a Republican and far from decent. In Being threatened with death threats just trying to do their jobs.
Those Competent, decent Republicans do what their contributors tell them to do; you and I are inconsequential.
You are full of it. Quite clear you know little about how voting works, how honest they really are. You are just mad your Apprentice blob lost!
The people who count the ballots have IQs well below 100.

November 15, 2020

- ADVERTISEMENT -

Soooo..."Not my President!"?

Mods, would it be possible to create a new area for these Rambo wannabes to post all their clumsy, thinly-veiled threats of murder?

Call it Barney's Playhouse.

Before the Mods take you serious and honor your request, show them you're credible by linking them to your past posts illustrating your condemnation of the threats made to president Trump and or his family. Thanks in advance.

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

You cri

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

That's nice, moron. Go play with your crayons.

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

You cri

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

Thanks...feel free to send your post-tax income to Europe.

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

You cri

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

I'd ask you why I would want to do that, but your answer wouldn't make sense anyway.

So just stick with the crayons.

Mods, would it be possible to create a new area for these Rambo wannabes to post all their clumsy, thinly-veiled threats of murder?

Call it Barney's Playhouse.

Before the Mods take you serious and honor your request, show them you're credible by linking them to your past posts illustrating your condemnation of the threats made to president Trump and or his family. Thanks in advance.
Look it up yourself. If they exist, I will condemn them.

Then I will go back to laughing at you for trying to play the deflection game with me.

Meanwhile, I'm confident you won't condemn your fellow Rambo wannabe Trumpsters.

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

You cri

Nice dodge.

See how easy that was?

I'd ask you why I would want to do that, but your answer wouldn't make sense anyway.

So just stick with the crayons.
I don't want to do that; you want to be taxed by the Paris Climate Accords.

Forum List

Back