Solar Stocks are Soaring as Oil price Spike furthers Bets on Pivot to Renewable Energy

Can't see a more laughable thread being posted this year.
And it's only March.

Nobody is giving a shit about renewable energy now more than at any time in the past 20 years....not debatable.

How so? You guys are confused.

We are getting our asses kicked in the solar market precisely because we DONT subsidize this industry nearly enough.
Germany found out that isn't a solution. They already cut bait on it. Why do you think it would be different here?

Maybe in the fantasyland of a troll with no knowledge of this topic.

In what the rest of us call reality, the market grows every single year and should double again within the next 8 years.
How's that plant out west?

Oops, you are confused. I am talking about manufacturing solar energy components Please try to follow.
I will admit there is definitely money to be made there because right now there was an artificially high demand even without the subsidy. I would much prefer to see that money go toward looking for a more permanent solution.... interim nuclear and ultimately cold fusion.

I will admit this definitely money to be made there even with the subsidy I would much prefer to see that money go to it's looking for a more permanent solution interim nuclear and ultimately cold fusion.
Or we could do both. Using more solar and less nuclear is desirable, I would say.

Haha, poor little guy. It always ends up this way with you. Sto saying so many stupid and wrong things, and you won't have to degenerate into a quivering little blob of crybaby.
I speak facts. Germany still retreating from solar. Post #44.

Last edited:
Your lies are stupid you have been repeatedly shown that Germany has the HIGHEST electricity rate in the world and now because they foolishly tried to dump NG and Gas for the Unicorn energy they are in deep shit:

Gas Rationing? Germany Paying a Horrible Price for Decades of Green Energy Insanity

Oops, another fool. We're talking about investment in the industry. Try to keep up. We can't spend all the time in class on the slow kids. One of the items that is being discussed is how to make it more economical. So when you are done bleeding from your wherever, maybe try to add an on topic thought.

Oops, another fool. We're talking about investment in the industry. Try to keep up. We can't spend all the time in class on the slow kids. One of the items that is being discussed is how to make it more economical. So when you are done bleeding from your wherever, maybe try to add an on topic thought.

Why do you insist on your stupidity I just told you they have the HIGHEST electricity cost in the world and you come back with this:

"One of the items that is being discussed is how to make it more economical."

Before they went with the Green madness there was affordable and stable electric prices now it went up rapidly as the wind and solar power was installed in significant amounts.

It is YOU who needs to take Econ 101.....

Forum List

Back