Joe Biden to Take Executive Action on Renewable Energy During War on Fossil Fuels

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Joe Biden to Take Executive Action on Renewable Energy During War on Fossil Fuels​

6 Jun 2022 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

President Joe Biden on Monday is set to announce executive actions to increase renewable energy production while continuing the war on the American fossil fuel industry.
As gas prices reached an eighth consecutive day record high, Biden has focused on more costly and inaccessible green energy. According to Reuters, Biden will “help bridge a solar panel supply gap and kickstart stalled U.S. projects after an investigation froze imports from key foreign suppliers.”
A source with knowledge of the president’s action told CNN that Biden’s energy strategy is to boost renewable energy by using the Defense Production Act.
“As part of his multi-pronged approach to accelerate the transition to clean energy made here in America and reduce energy costs, the President on Monday will invoke the Defense Production Act to rapidly expand domestic production of critical clean energy technologies,” the source told CNN.
~Snip~
Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm told reporters on Thursday that American drivers will have to pay at least four dollars a gallon for the foreseeable future. “The price of gas is likely to remain above $4 per gallon,” she estimated based on Department of Energy data.

Commentary:
Biden's progress continues to lead us into a Venezuelan like government.
Reduced fossil fuel production, rampant inflation, starvation like food shortages and gun confiscation.
Hmm...., I wonder, has any investigative reporter, done research on the investment portfolios of all the Democrats pushing this nonsense?
Nothing like being able to use the power of the government to make even more money.
This is more than their insider trading. This is straight picking the winner to pad your account.
Can anyone point to a Democrat Congress person or Senator who hasn't become wealthy during their elected tenure?
You have to wonder what engineered disaster Maoist anti-America Democrats and their globalist pals will come up with this time before November in their attempts to cling to power.

In a new ABC News/Ipsos poll published Sunday, 28 percent of voters said they approved of Biden’s handling of inflation, with 27 percent approving how he is handling the rising gas prices.

All those politicians up for reelection, I am sure are praising Biden with his stance on the fossil fuel industry. :laughing0301:
And Joe wonders why he isn't doing better.

I cannot imagine what Executive Actions he can take that would make one little bit of difference. I don't think It's going to help the democrats in November when you tell people to suck it up cuz there's nothing we can do about the price of gas. Actually, there is something they can do: stop the fucking war on fossil fuels. But of course that is political suicide, even though it would be in our best interests rather than his or the democratic party's.

In a new ABC News/Ipsos poll published Sunday, 28 percent of voters said they approved of Biden’s handling of inflation, with 27 percent approving how he is handling the rising gas prices.

All those politicians up for reelection, I am sure are praising Biden with his stance on the fossil fuel industry. :laughing0301:
And Joe wonders why he isn't doing better.

~~~~~~
Yet the Quisling Media continues to tell us DJT's approval rating was worse than Joey Xi's.

I cannot imagine what Executive Actions he can take that would make one little bit of difference. I don't think It's going to help the democrats in November when you tell people to suck it up cuz there's nothing we can do about the price of gas. Actually, there is something they can do: stop the fucking war on fossil fuels. But of course that is political suicide, even though it would be in our best interests rather than his or the democratic party's.

I wonder if they decided to screw America hard enough then after they lose the Congress to the GOP this November start blaming the GOP for not fixing the problems they didn't create.

You are being kind. Not just "interference" but "sabotage". No one could be this incompetent. This is intentional.
the-neighborhood-cedric-the-entertainer.gif

I wonder if they decided to screw America hard enough then after they lose the Congress to the GOP this November start blaming the GOP for not fixing the problems they didn't create.
That will be their mantra for "24, UNLESS the Rs can bring some relief (I don't see how) and even then, the Dems will claim it was their policies that proved correct. A wise person is getting ready for chaos in the near term. It is coming. These policies are intentional, all of them. The goal is to cause a crumbling of our systems and the generation of total lawlessness.

Joe Biden to Take Executive Action on Renewable Energy During War on Fossil Fuels​

President Joe Biden on Monday is set to announce executive actions to increase renewable energy production while continuing the war on the American fossil fuel industry.
As gas prices reached an eighth consecutive day record high, Biden has focused on more costly and inaccessible green energy. According to Reuters, Biden will “help bridge a solar panel supply gap and kickstart stalled U.S. projects after an investigation froze imports from key foreign suppliers.”
A source with knowledge of the president’s action told CNN that Biden’s energy strategy is to boost renewable energy by using the Defense Production Act.
“As part of his multi-pronged approach to accelerate the transition to clean energy made here in America and reduce energy costs, the President on Monday will invoke the Defense Production Act to rapidly expand domestic production of critical clean energy technologies,” the source told CNN.
~Snip~
Biden Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm told reporters on Thursday that American drivers will have to pay at least four dollars a gallon for the foreseeable future. “The price of gas is likely to remain above $4 per gallon,” she estimated based on Department of Energy data.

Commentary:
Reduced fossil fuel production, rampant inflation, starvation like food shortages and gun confiscation.
Hmm...., I wonder, has any investigative reporter, done research on the investment portfolios of all the Democrats pushing this nonsense?
Nothing like being able to use the power of the government to make even more money.
This is more than their insider trading. This is straight picking the winner to pad your account.
Can anyone point to a Democrat Congress person or Senator who hasn't become wealthy during their elected tenure?
You have to wonder what engineered disaster Maoist anti-America Democrats and their globalist pals will come up with this time before November in their attempts to cling to power.
So bicycles for everyone just like in Gina!

~Snip~

Commentary:

Do I see a large transfer of American tax dollars to xidens masters in the Chinese communist party?

Why yes, yes I do.

Gov. Jay Inslee (D) WA, was gifted with "emergency powers" over two years ago to deal with covid. To date, the democrat congress has yet to rescind them. My question is, "What emergency lasts over two years?"

emergency​

[ ih-mur-juhn-see ]

noun, plural e·mer·gen·cies.
a sudden, urgent, usually unexpected occurrence or occasion requiring immediate action.

The democrats in WA did not grant emergency powers--they declared martial law.
I fear they will cling to power by any means necessary in Nov. God help us all, can revolution be far behind.

~Snip~

Commentary:
Saudi Arabia and OPEC cut production in 2020, as did US producers and Russia, long before Biden was ever president.

New Study: Electric Vehicle Use Does Not Reduce CO2 …

Jul 27, 2017 · Third, greens are now pushing EVs. Later studies will confirm what climate realists already know namely that EVs do not reduce CO2 to any significant extent and because of their weight in fact produce as much harmful . . . . . .

comment:
These high gas prices are caused by the far-left climate change crackpots making energy decisions.
Electric cars will not control the temperature of the planet.

Forum List

Back