Solar is the best overall energy source by far.

Proofreading your post would have made it much clearer and not appear to be my post.

Why do you demand that America fall behind the rest of the world, and our most serious enemies in the production of energy?

As for coal power stations and nuclear power stations in China.

Coal%20plants-S.png

Nuclear%20Reactors-XL.jpg

Sun is the ultimate source of all energy.
The sun grew plants and then those plants turned into coal and gas and oil, therefore fossil fuel is 100% natural.

Proofreading your post would have made it much clearer and not appear to be my post.

Why do you demand that America fall behind the rest of the world, and our most serious enemies in the production of energy?

As for coal power stations and nuclear power stations in China.

Coal%20plants-S.png

Nuclear%20Reactors-XL.jpg
When I reply this box shows up I don't have any choice but speak have my words print out in it. Two big points you don't seem to understand, whatever you or I do or think will not change the future course of events now unfolding. Yes China is the world's number one polluter right now but they have invested more in renewable sources of energy been any other Nation on Earth. They see everyday the damages fossil fuels are causing to their Nation, especially on days when they can hardly breathe because of the poor air quality. Major corporations including Big Oil are invest in the future by doing their part in transitioning the world to a cleaner, brighter future. Quit beating a dead horse, the battle is already over.

Sun is the ultimate source of all energy.
The sun grew plants and then those plants turned into coal and gas and oil, therefore fossil fuel is 100% natural.
And future generations will thank us for not using up all of that millions of years of energy storage, but wisely using it in limited fashion so it would last through the centuries.

When I reply this box shows up I don't have any choice but speak have my words print out in it. Two big points you don't seem to understand, whatever you or I do or think will not change the future course of events now unfolding. Yes China is the world's number one polluter right now but they have invested more in renewable sources of energy been any other Nation on Earth. They see everyday the damages fossil fuels are causing to their Nation, especially on days when they can hardly breathe because of the poor air quality. Major corporations including Big Oil are invest in the future by doing their part in transitioning the world to a cleaner, brighter future. Quit beating a dead horse, the battle is already over.

What country has the most coal power stations and what country has the most under construction?

What country has the most nuclear power stations and what country has the most under construction?

What battle are you talking about?

What country has the most coal power stations and what country has the most under construction?

What country has the most nuclear power stations and what country has the most under construction?

What battle are you talking about?
None of that matters. Fossil fuel use is being phased out around the world, it's killing the planet and most people understand that. We are finally going in the right direction; working with nature, not against it.

None of that matters. Fossil fuel use is being phased out around the world, it's killing the planet and most people understand that. We are finally going in the right direction; working with nature, not against it.
If it makes you feel any better, fossil fuels will always have a limited place in society. Future generations will thank us for not totally using up fossil fuels and destroying the planet's biosphere.

China has 4 times more people than we do, and half their country isn't suitable for solar power.

As for nuclear being clean, you're lying. Shut up.
Nuclear is cleaner than solar. Solar destroys miles of the earth with its footprint. Nuclear power does not.

Solar requires extreme amounts of fossil energy to be manufactured, Nuclear does not.

Nuclear power, today, is very clean. Your health is not effected. But the pollution released by the manufacture of solar panels, you admit, through your advocacy against fossil fuels, is detrimental to health.

Forum List

Back