Soccer blows

Life's too short to watch sports on the boob tube.

As opposed to what? A sitcom?

As opposed to getting off your ass and actually DOING something.

Seriously all you so called sports fans are sitting on your asses during the better part of the day on the weekends watching other people play a stupid game that means nothing.

Why?

Get the fuck over yourself, asswipe. People watch sports, deal with it. I know girls like you aren't so interested, but don't be a bitch about it.

As opposed to what? A sitcom?

Seriously all you so called sports fans are sitting on your asses during the better part of the day on the weekends watching other people play a stupid game that means nothing.

Why?

Get the fuck over yourself, asswipe. People watch sports, deal with it. I know girls like you aren't so interested, but don't be a bitch about it.

Sit on your fat ass. You couldn't keep up with me on a mountain bike or a hike if you tried.

Unlike you sheep I'd rather actually live my life rather than watch some other people play a stupid game.

Something that women engage in? ...

Yes. It is suitable light exercise for women. Our women folk actually do quite well at it, while our men focus on more challenging and vigorous sports.

actually soccer is not light exercise. It is the 5th most dangerous sport played..why? Because of the rigerous exercise often causes players to die from cardiac arrest. Non stop running is not light exericise...which is why most players tend to be thin..while the lazy american football players are lard butts.

Most Dangerous Sports - Top Ten List

I don't watch soccer, but I can appreciate the skill and stamina required to play at a high level. People say it's boring, but that's just because the only thing they can associate with soccer and excitement is goal scoring...they don't know the finer nuances of the sport that make it interesting even when it's 0-0.

I also enjoy a pitchers duel in baseball that leads to a 0-0 score, or goaltenders standing on their heads with defensemen blocking shots to keep a hockey game scoreless, or goal-line stands from a defensive line to shutout the other team.

Why?

Sit on your fat ass. You couldn't keep up with me on a mountain bike or a hike if you tried.

Unlike you sheep I'd rather actually live my life rather than watch some other people play a stupid game.

OH NO, a hike! :rolleyes: Gimme a fucking break. Do you really believe that watching a game for a couple of hours precludes any other activities in life? What a joke. I'm sure you're real proud of yourself for learning to ride a bike, but it's not the bragging point you seem to want to think it is. "keep up with" you, LOL :rolleyes:

Have fun gathering wildflowers on your next hike, Nancy.

OH NO, a hike! :rolleyes: Gimme a fucking break. Do you really believe that watching a game for a couple of hours precludes any other activities in life? What a joke. I'm sure you're real proud of yourself for learning to ride a bike, but it's not the bragging point you seem to want to think it is. "keep up with" you, LOL :rolleyes:

Do 65 miles in 5 days with a 60 lb pack and we'll see who's whining at the end of day 1. last weekend I did 100 miles on my bike in just over 6 hours while you were sitting on your fat ass watching other people compete.

You watch someone else compete because you're too much of a fucking loser to actually do something yourself.

Last edited:

Do 65 miles in 5 days with a 60 lb pack and we'll see who's whining at the end of day 1. last weekend I did 100 miles on my bike in just over 6 hours while you were sitting on your fat ass watching other people compete.

You watch someone else compete because you're too much of a fucking loser to actually do something yourself.

Oh my goodness! You know how to ride a bike and walk? You must be a world-class athlete!

What a joke :rolleyes:

Soccer is brilliant. True World Champions are created.

What sealed the deal for me is when I learned of its origins probably Meso American/Mayan the game is called Tlatchtli in Náhuatl. The game could last days if need be. The winners were treated as heroes, the losers faced death.

Mesoamerican ballgame - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bolded and Quoted for Truth....

World Hockey as well.

But I also like American football. It simply rocks, and so does Australian rules imo.

I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out. :lol:

I played football, Little League Baseball, basketball, and soccer as a kid in the 1960s.

My parents were enthusiatic aboutgoing to all of my games except for the soccer.

Wondered why.

Know I know.

This guy. Still going. :lol:

I played football, Little League Baseball, basketball, and soccer as a kid in the 1960s.

My parents were enthusiatic aboutgoing to all of my games except for the soccer.

Wondered why.

Know I know.

This guy. Still going. :lol:

hey. sheldon.

how is it hanging?

Slightly to the left because of the cancerous wart that has bulged out of the right testicle. In other words, just like American politics.

Oh my goodness! You know how to ride a bike and walk? You must be a world-class athlete!

try it some day pussy.

Oh that's right you'd rather sit on your ass, watch someone else chase a ball around and reminisce on the glory days when you played football in high school.

fucking loser.

try it some day pussy..

Believe it or not, I have tried both walking and riding a bike. How I survived the ordeal I'll never know!

Oh that's right you'd rather sit on your ass, watch someone else chase a ball around and reminisce on the glory days when you played football in high school..

Ah, now we're getting down to the source of your insecurities....

...it all makes sense now...

Forum List

Back