Soccer blows

Oh my goodness! You know how to ride a bike and walk? You must be a world-class athlete!

What a joke :rolleyes:

try it some day pussy..

Believe it or not, I have tried both walking and riding a bike. How I survived the ordeal I'll never know!

idiot

try doing 100 miles in 6 hours on a bike and hiking 65 miles in the Rockies with a pack.

you'll be sniveling like the little girl that you are.

But you think getting off your fat ass to take a piss is a work out so you'll never actually try it.

try it some day pussy..

Believe it or not, I have tried both walking and riding a bike. How I survived the ordeal I'll never know!

idiot

try doing 100 miles in 6 hours on a bike and hiking 65 miles in the Rockies with a pack.

But you think getting off your fat ass to take a piss is a work out so you'll never actually try it.

The fact that you think moving in a basic fashion makes you some kind of iron man is fucking hilarious. You really need to find something else to try and play 'tough' about because you are merely amusing with this nonsense, Nancy-boy.

idiot

The fact that you think moving in a basic fashion makes you some kind of iron man is fucking hilarious. You really need to find something else to try and play 'tough' about because you are merely amusing with this nonsense, Nancy-boy.

ALL sports are nothing but basic moves.

But then again you wouldn't know that would you because you like to watch.

Last edited:
idiot

All sports are NOT limited to basic movements. And again, are you really so stupid as to think that stopping to watch a game for a couple of hours precludes any other activity in life? Well, maybe you are that stupid. Put on your training wheels and go for a ride while you think about it.

Yea Football blows..... only the most watched sport on TV and the most played sport in most countries around the planet.

And lets not forget, it is a sport where countries actually play each other with their best players to find both regional but also the world champion... instead of one nation calling its local league champion for the "world champion"..

Yeah, and even more people around the world take a shit than play soccer, but that doesn't make shitting the world's greatest sport. (although it is still better than soccer because something actually happens)

All sports are NOT limited to basic movements. And again, are you really so stupid as to think that stopping to watch a game for a couple of hours precludes any other activity in life? Well, maybe you are that stupid. Put on your training wheels and go for a ride while you think about it.

AS if all you so called sports fans watch only one game a weekend.

Soccer: run and kick a ball
Baseball: Throw a ball, catch a ball hit a ball with a stick
Football: Throw a ball, run, catch a ball knock people down
Basketball: Run, bounce a ball, throw ball in a hoop
Golf: Hit a ball with a stick

All pretty basic. And watching them is an absolute waste of time.

Last edited:
AS if all you so called sports fans watch only one game a weekend.

If a person were to watch ten games a week it would still in no way preclude other activities, you idiot.

Do the big, strong men on the TV intimidate you, dear? Bring back all that childhood trauma?

Maybe your social isolation and insecurity were the result of you being an ignorant simpleton.

Maybe your social isolation and insecurity were the result of you being an ignorant simpleton.

Straight A student and lettered in football 4 years.

Seems to me you have to watch sports on the boob tube so as to fantasize about what a he man you could have been.

Go watch the men play Nancy.

IT's 90 minutes ACTUALLY:cuckoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A tie????IT's a DRAW,ACTUALLY,I won't bother to explain the difference.....YOU BOOFHEAD

thetor

,Any sport where folks run around for two hours and maybe one point is scored is officially boring.

No sport should allow games to end in a tie.

When pretending to fall down in terrible agony is the most exciting thing to happen during a game, that's a boring sport right there.

Last edited:
Actually was a 2 time conference all star in football.

Sure you were, Poindexter. That's exactly what your sad little social outcast, inferiority-complex persona suggests. :rolleyes:

Funny how you seem to like to call everyone else insecure?

Project much fat ass?

Not at all. And no matter how many times you repeat it or how badly you want it to be true, "fat ass" is hilariously wrong. Sorry Poindexter, you are simply inferior yet again. Go ride your big wheel into the woods where you can hide from the world you've just never fit into. Tell yourself it makes you 'hard core,' but it won't stop the hurt inside.

Sure you were, Poindexter. That's exactly what your sad little social outcast, inferiority-complex persona suggests. :rolleyes:

Funny how you seem to like to call everyone else insecure?

Project much fat ass?

Not at all. And no matter how many times you repeat it or how badly you want it to be true, "fat ass" is hilariously wrong. Sorry Poindexter, you are simply inferior yet again. Go ride your big wheel into the woods where you can hide from the world you've just never fit into. Tell yourself it makes you 'hard core,' but it won't stop the hurt inside.

OK Nancy.

I take that back I have a friend named Nancy that could run you into the ground and I wouldn't want to insult her.

I'll call you Sally instead.

Forum List

Back