So You Want To Run A Political Scam?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Well the first thing you need is a shill. And NOBODY picks a shill as well as the Clinton's. In the last twenty years NOBODY has been able to scam the American public like the Clintons or Gores, NOBODY.

There was an up and coming party, the Tea party to be exact that was catching the dreams and the freedoms Americans wanted back. They were calling for honesty in government but the only problem was honesty never fit the Clintons or the Gores.

So they decide along with the DNC a "false front" narrative to destroy the Tea Party AND republicans. They found their "false front shill" in this man.
220px-Fred_Phelps_10-29-2002.jpg

He was a long standing highly valued member of the DNC. So much so he was a DELEGATE for the Clinton/Gore team and attended the inauguration of Bill Clinton and Al Gore after their White house victory.

The Gore family spent time at his home and he spent time at theirs.
gore-with-phelps1.jpg

They had know each other for a long time...
108-0415045917-al_gore_fred_phelps.jpg

gore-with-phelps3.jpg

Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas

Now you got your false front shill. I guess I should PROVE that..

"Phelps was a disbarred lawyer, founder of the Phelps Chartered law firm, and a former civil rights activist. He sought public office four times as a member of theDemocratic Party. In the election for United States Senator for Kansas in 1992, he received 49,416 votes (30.8%), coming in second after Gloria O'Dell (who subsequently lost to later presidential candidate Bob Dole)."
Fred Phelps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And now you just need your false front agenda... "God Hates Fags" and hang it on ANOTHER party in this case the Tea party. And with the help of democrat controlled media as in the "Childrens News Network {CNN} you set about destroying that up and coming party.

Strange thing was it WAS Al Gore who said he would NOT accept money from fags OR support their agenda. Find that here...
Al Gore's Connection to Fred Phelps Family of the Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas

So as you democrats proclaim Hillary's honesty. Well the CLINTON DIS-honesty covers the entire Family from Bill to Hillary to drug dealer Roger.
roger-clinton-3.jpg

Good thing when your brother is president. Those drug dealing and pimping convictions can just go way.
"Former President Bill Clinton‘s half-brother, Roger Clinton, who was given a presidential pardon on a 1980s cocaine conviction and earned the Secret Service code name “Headache,”was arrested Sunday night in California on a charge of driving under the influence, police say."

Ah, the Clinton men, such a group.

"Roger Clinton has two children.

His daughter, Macy, is 24. She was born during a brief relationship with Martha Spivey. In 2010, Macy Clinton, then 18, told Inside Edition that she was living on food stamps in Tennessee.

“It’s hard because I’m a Clinton too but I have to be on food stamps and I have to sacrifice everything just to make it day by day,” she said in a story that ran just before Chelsea Clinton’s wedding. She said her father promised her a $20,000 trust fund, but said she didn’t see any of that money.

Her mother, Spivey, told Inside Edition that Roger Clinton owed $30,000 in back child support at the time of the interview. “It makes me really mad. It makes me hurt. She’s your child,” Spivey said."

Roger Clinton: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

If that family can't swindle it they steal it. White house material? No, "tent city" material.

Fury

I think the pardons by Bill tell the whole story. When democrats condemn him you know he has done evil. But that doesn't seem to matter to the rank and file democrats. Either they are too ignorant of the truth or they put ideology above truth.

It must also be remember that Mrs. Tuzla Clinton said we were getting two for one with the election of Bill.

Bill Clinton pardon controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big | New York Post

Bill Clinton’s pardon of fugitive Marc Rich continues to pay big

Fifteen years ago this month, on Jan. 20, 2001, his last day in office, Bill Clinton issued a pardon for international fugitive Marc Rich. It would become perhaps the most condemned official act of Clinton’s political career. A New York Times editorial called it “a shocking abuse of presidential power.” The usually Clinton-friendly New Republic noted it “is often mentioned as Exhibit A of Clintonian sliminess.”

Congressman Barney Frank added, “It was a real betrayal by Bill Clinton of all who had been strongly supportive of him to do something this unjustified. It was contemptuous.”

Bill Clinton isn't running for president.
His wife is which means she could be the president married to an alleged scam artists, sexual harraser, rapist, and not to mention the ex-president, making this seem fishy, unethical, entitled, improper, not right, undignified, appalling, and plain fixed.

So Hillary is just a puppet for Bill...

FANTASTIC... Bill was a great President...

Economy was booming.
No Wars.
Ran a surplus....

Let the good times roll... Bill is back...

So Hillary is just a puppet for Bill...

FANTASTIC... Bill was a great President...

Economy was booming.
No Wars.
Ran a surplus....

Let the good times roll... Bill is back...
That's what happens when a president compromises with congress. You won't get that with hillary. She can't even talk with her own husband.

Forum List

Back