So you have these kids raping a little girl in America Victim is a piece of shit No one cares

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
I'm trying desperately to wrap my brain around this one. Someone explain it to me. A baby is raped and pissed on AND we are not to say who the perps are?

Have we come that far? Rape an American baby is allowed to show our kindness to others?

How fucking nuts is this?

The perps were filthy little muzzies, likely the product of inbreeding and if it were our child would rue the day they did this.

isn't that protecting suspects?

I'm huge lolol might as well pull a Trump huuuuuuuuuuge baby on protecting those accused versus a conviction. But here we have a clear cut Merkel moment. Protect the little sons of bitches at the torment the victim and the victims family are enduring.

I'm huge lolol might as well pull a Trump huuuuuuuuuuge baby on protecting those accused versus a conviction. But here we have a clear cut Merkel moment. Protect the little sons of bitches at the torment the victim and the victims family are enduring.
well, i understand your outrage, but still think it's important to access whether a person committed a crime through due process before telling everyone.

well, i understand your outrage, but still think it's important to access whether a person committed a crime through due process before telling everyone.
The News and council were keeping it all quiet until reporters not from the newspapers got involved and started doing interviews. They were going to try to sweep it under the rug.

Best website for refugee info. Refugee Resettlement Watch

I'm trying desperately to wrap my brain around this one. Someone explain it to me. A baby is raped and pissed on AND we are not to say who the perps are?

Have we come that far? Rape an American baby is allowed to show our kindness to others?

How fucking nuts is this?

Shouldn't your drunken rantings still require a link of some sort?

What's this about?

Let me guess, the perpetrator was one of the MSM's protected class and the victim was an evil white male?

Nothing to see then... that oppressive shitlord had it coming.

What's this about?

Let me guess, the perpetrator was one of the MSM's protected class and the victim was an evil white male?

It was a 5 year old girl, and it was Syrian refugees......thank God Clinton wants more of them......I say shoot everyone of those sons of bitches.

So instead of accepting refugees you guys just think thoughts and prayers to the victims and leaving them in that shit hole is the proper response?

I'm sure they are all warmed by your thoughts, prayers and inaction

So instead of accepting refugees you guys just think thoughts and prayers to the victims and leaving them in that shit hole is the proper response?

I'm sure they are all warmed by your thoughts, prayers and inaction

Well you love the rape of children.....these fucking tards need to be in their own country.

What's this about?

It was a 5 year old girl, and it was Syrian refugees......thank God Clinton wants more of them......I say shoot everyone of those sons of bitches.

No, actuallly it wasn't Syrian Refugees. Bigots lie to you to get you stoked up. Well done, rube!

Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian.[...]

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

What's this about?

No, actuallly it wasn't Syrian Refugees. Bigots lie to you to get you stoked up. Well done, rube!

Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian.[...]

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

Wow, what a save! (Bold added).

Forum List

Back