Bombshell from the New York Times:

billyerock1991

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2012
Bombshell from the New York Times: Hillary Clinton moves her hands! (Can a Pulitzer be far behind?)

By Barbara Morrill
Saturday Aug 06, 2016 · 10:14 AM MDT
GettyImages-493806412.jpg

"You've got to be kidding me ..."
From today’s New York Times, a blistering exposé that could change the dynamics of the 2016 presidential race:

When Hillary Clinton told her audience at a rally in Las Vegas on Thursday “Here’s what I believe,” ... Up went her hand, placed over her heart.

… Mrs. Clinton spoke of her late father, and up went her hand, placed over her heart.
... by putting her had to her heart, once, twice, then a third and fourth time.

At this point you’re probably scratching your head, saying “huh?,” and wondering what in the hell this is all about. Well, hold on to your hat, because this is a game changer:

It’s a subliminal message of sincerity that some language experts consider contrived.

Want proof? The Times has quotes from a media group’s “communications coach,” an assistant professor from a university in Poland AND (smoking gun) a guy with a website. Case. Closed.

The only disappointing thing in this textbook example of investigative journalism is—despite the stunning array of experts consulted—that the Times failed to uncover the genesis of this “contrived, subliminal message.” It could have been stolen from Justin Trudeau, or possibly Angelina Jolie, or it may be that Clinton “picked it up while traveling as secretary of state.” We just don’t know.

cc: Pulitzer Prize Committee

Bombshell from the New York Times: Hillary Clinton moves her hands! (Can a Pulitzer be far behind?)

By Barbara Morrill

From today’s New York Times, a blistering exposé that could change the dynamics of the 2016 presidential race:

When Hillary Clinton told her audience at a rally in Las Vegas on Thursday “Here’s what I believe,” ... Up went her hand, placed over her heart.

… Mrs. Clinton spoke of her late father, and up went her hand, placed over her heart.

At this point you’re probably scratching your head, saying “huh?,” and wondering what in the hell this is all about. Well, hold on to your hat, because this is a game changer:

It’s a subliminal message of sincerity that some language experts consider contrived.

Want proof? The Times has quotes from a media group’s “communications coach,” an assistant professor from a university in Poland AND (smoking gun) a guy with a website. Case. Closed.

The only disappointing thing in this textbook example of investigative journalism is—despite the stunning array of experts consulted—that the Times failed to uncover the genesis of this “contrived, subliminal message.” It could have been stolen from Justin Trudeau, or possibly Angelina Jolie, or it may be that Clinton “picked it up while traveling as secretary of state.” We just don’t know.

she should get the Nobel peace prize. one time i saw her rub her tummy and pat her head, right there makes her more qualified than obama ever was.

Media schmedia. I wish she'd hold her hand in front of her face so we don't have to look at it.

By Barbara Morrill

she should get the Nobel peace prize. one time i saw her rub her tummy and pat her head, right there makes her more qualified than obama ever was.
and yet obama received one ... no matter how hard you try to spin it, obama received Nobel peace prize and that pisses you off ... to piss you off even more Barak Obama was Awarded 2010 Pulitzer Prize for Literature ... now we have George W, Bush ... he won the worst president of america ... should trump win then bush will lose his crown ... not to worry though, trump won't win

Media schmedia. I wish she'd hold her hand in front of her face so we don't have to look at it.
well if wishes were horses we all have a ride ... sorry to say you get to look at that face for the next 8 tears

Trump has the opposite problem.

He gesticulates constantly during his speeches like a faerie princess.

Forum List

Back