So you have these kids raping a little girl in America Victim is a piece of shit No one cares

What's this about?

Let me guess, the perpetrator was one of the MSM's protected class and the victim was an evil white male?

Nothing to see then... that oppressive shitlord had it coming.

It was a 5 year old girl, and it was Syrian refugees......thank God Clinton wants more of them......I say shoot everyone of those sons of bitches.

No, actuallly it wasn't Syrian Refugees. Bigots lie to you to get you stoked up. Well done, rube!

Story of Syrian refugees raping Idaho girl is wrong, prosecutor says

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian.[...]

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

Wow, what a save! (Bold added).
The oldest stood there video taping and instructing the younger ones on what to do and the mom of the oldest did not feel like her son did anything wrong. The only reason that those boys were not locked away is because Twin Falls did not want to hire an interpreter. If that had been white neighborhood boys they would have thrown the book at them, locked them away and thrown away the keys. These rapugees are a protected predator class and we are bigots for demanding justice.

What's this about?

Let me guess, the perpetrator was one of the MSM's protected class and the victim was an evil white male?

It was a 5 year old girl, and it was Syrian refugees......thank God Clinton wants more of them......I say shoot everyone of those sons of bitches.

No, actuallly it wasn't Syrian Refugees. Bigots lie to you to get you stoked up. Well done, rube!

According to those officials, three boys were involved, ages 7, 10 and 14, and the alleged victim was a 5-year-old girl. The boys are from Sudan and Iraq; none are Syrian.[...]

There were no adults involved, Loebs said, the boys didn’t have a knife, and the incident wasn’t a “gang-rape” instigated by the oldest boy.

“All those involved are juveniles, and the older one didn’t touch the victim in any way,” Loebs said. Only one person is alleged to have touched the victim, said the prosecutor, though he declined to elaborate.

The oldest stood there video taping and instructing the younger ones on what to do and the mom of the oldest did not feel like her son did anything wrong. The only reason that those boys were not locked away is because Twin Falls did not want to hire an interpreter. If that had been white neighborhood boys they would have thrown the book at them, locked them away and thrown away the keys. These rapugees are a protected predator class and we are bigots for demanding justice.

Based on what official reports? Provide a link.

What's this about?

Based on what official reports? Provide a link.
f' your official reports. I'll go with the eye witness, the video tapes of the council meetings and personal knowledge on how the Idaho system works. I lived there in that area for seventeen years. edit--- I also have a lot of family members there.

Last edited:
What's this about?

And? Don't you get that you're being riled up by people with an agenda based on false reports? Little to nothing that is being "reported" by Brietbart and the rest of the RWNJ "news" is true.

What's this about?

And? Don't you get that you're being riled up by people with an agenda based on false reports? Little to nothing that is being "reported" by Brietbart and the rest of the RWNJ "news" is true.
The agenda is that peaceful communities are sick of the agenda that has been pushed and showed upon the people whether they want it or not. You fail to get that!

What's this about?

Where in the heck are you getting this information from?

It was reported that the oldest boy was NOT directing or egging the two younger boys to do what ever they did.

and the kids were put in to a juvenile detention center and were locked up.

What's this about?

Where in the heck are you getting this information from?

It was reported that the oldest boy was NOT directing or egging the two younger boys to do what ever they did.

and the kids were put in to a juvenile detention center and were locked up.
I already put the links up and so did Tyrone Weaver. The boys were not kept locked up they were released and they live in the same complex next to the victims family so the victim couldn't even get away from them. There was an eye witness there that saw exactly what the boys were doing and she was a frail older lady afraid of the rapugees so she did not intervene she called the father of the child. So you are in error as usual when you try to stick up for crap like this.

isn't that protecting suspects?

I'm huge lolol might as well pull a Trump huuuuuuuuuuge baby on protecting those accused versus a conviction. But here we have a clear cut Merkel moment. Protect the little sons of bitches at the torment the victim and the victims family are enduring.
well, i understand your outrage, but still think it's important to access whether a person committed a crime through due process before telling everyone.
The News and council were keeping it all quiet until reporters not from the newspapers got involved and started doing interviews. They were going to try to sweep it under the rug.

Best website for refugee info. Refugee Resettlement Watch
Well yeah. This fake refugee thing shouldn't be happening.

So instead of accepting refugees you guys just think thoughts and prayers to the victims and leaving them in that shit hole is the proper response?

I'm sure they are all warmed by your thoughts, prayers and inaction

Well you love the rape of children.....these fucking tards need to be in their own country.

Too stupid to address

Not really you make excuses for that shit...the only answer is these people need to.die.....

Forum List

Back